Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:06 pm
Kerandi reached up and pushed back his coats hood showing his spiky black and toxic green hair. "I know and im terribly sorry it's just that he's kinda cute ya know, and sometimes its rude to wait." he bowed at the two of them and as he was straightening looked Grey in the eyes. " i could summon you some water ya know? or even something fruity, its all here in the air." he smiled lightly as he slowly looked grey over, then looking over his sholder to the dragoness " I am gay by the way, and it was totally acceptable when i fought the romans."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:54 pm
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Dante's entire face flushed. If there was one thing Dante wasn't able to do, it was taking a complement.
"I- You- I--"

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image
Shortly after Velmont had left a young silver dragon walked in, a brown robe wrapped around his body and a short but thick sword hung from his waist. Just a few hours ago the dragon was wondering the city, searching for clues that might lead him to his target. However with an unsuccessful attempt with his journey he decided to stay at the inn, maybe clues will turn up in the morning for him. The dragon shook his head of the thoughts and took a seat at a table on the far corner. For now, he just wanted to relax and forget about his journey for once.

In a moment his head slowly rose when someone mentioned that they fought the romans, now this caught his attention, if he fought for the war he was thinking of maybe he knew something about the man he was hunting. However, seeing he was busy he decided not to bother him for the time being.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:40 am
Gammawolf99

Dante's entire face flushed. If there was one thing Dante wasn't able to do, it was taking a complement.
"I- You- I--"

Kerandi walked up to grey, tilting his head slightly as he leaned forwards smelling him. "hmmn, tender and cute."  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 am
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige

Zero just rolled his eyes, shaking his head before looking over at Grey, "Seems you have am admierer. Good for you." he said, patting Grey on the shoulder, trying not to laugh at the other's red face. He looked back at Kerandi when heard the cooment about the romans. Of course, he said nothign and just leaned back and listened.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 am
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Dante remained speechless and didn't even move, sorta like a deer in the headlights.

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 am
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Dante remained speechless and didn't even move, sorta like a deer in the headlights.

Zero placed a hand on Dante's shoulder and shook it gently. "Hey. You okay, man?" he asked, trying to get the other to snap out of it.
(Is his name Grey or Dante?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:00 am
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

((Ack! It's Grey, but I keep switching his name with another character I RP. BRAIN, Y U NO WORK WHEN I NEED U? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ))
Grey wasn't used to people in his space, so someone up close and flirting with him only made him more nervous. Considering grey was only made fun of when he was younger, he doesn't know how to react to positive feedback. He flinched slightly when Zero placed his hand on his shoulder.
"Eep- Oh, Z-zero..."

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:32 am
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

((Ack! It's Grey, but I keep switching his name with another character I RP. BRAIN, Y U NO WORK WHEN I NEED U? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ))
Grey wasn't used to people in his space, so someone up close and flirting with him only made him more nervous. Considering grey was only made fun of when he was younger, he doesn't know how to react to positive feedback. He flinched slightly when Zero placed his hand on his shoulder.
"Eep- Oh, Z-zero..."

Zero raised an eyebrow after removing his hand from Grey's shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked again, worried for his new friend. Wait. Were they friends? He wouldn't know what a friend was since he never had any. And his sister Tres did not count.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 am
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey nodded and said, "I'm not used to such... er positive things being said to me."

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:48 am
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey nodded and said, "I'm not used to such... er positive things being said to me."

Zero let out a sound between a cough and a howl. "Ah...I see." he replied, trying not to smile. It was hard not to do so. "Well, it's good to hear um...postitive things once in a while." he added, nodding his head. Though, those type of positive things are not what one expects.

(Oh, G2g. Be back on later.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Kerandi watched the exchange between the two 'friends'.. or at least friends to be with interest, he noticed the New comer and Grey's friend's reaction as he admitted to fighting Romans. Kerandi Unclasped the Gold etched Leaf Broach that held his coat together and let it fall with a dull thud on the ground getting rid of most of his weapons. "I dont think ill need these anymore, plus i have a totally different kind of fight in mind." he smirked as he absent mindedly scratched a spot on his lower chest through his fishnet shirt. He brought his free hand up pulling hydrogen from the air and pulling the energy from it to make a Glass of ice in his hand, then using the dried strawberries in his pocket he unbinded their molecular connection and mixed it with the hydrogen still left in the air to fill the glass with a type of strawberry juice. He Held out the glass offering it to Grey. "some refreshement maybe? it looks like your a little flushed, though i'd say the look suits you."  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 pm
RockRiver001

Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey kept blushing, but took the drink and nodded a silent "Thank you" to Kerandi.
'Such kindness, and I don't even know his name...'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 pm
"I've been terribly forgetful, forgive me. I am Kerandi Sesha, the keeper of the sacred bells." kerandi bowed to Grey and as he was standing pulled a spare dagger from his pocket and launched it at him, pulling the molecular bonds apart at the last second and turned it into a cascade of Rose petals.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:12 pm
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige

Zero watched the scene, highly amused by it. He had never seen anyone blush so much in the span of this many minutes. Well, there was that one time in Barcelona, but he so did not want to think about that right now. He shuddered a the memory. He had never ran so fast in his life. Who knew that bulls were sensetive about their horns. That anz a matador had hit on him ty king that he was a woman. Damn Tres and her habit of dressing him up.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff