Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
RISE & SHINE! (EVERYBODY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:28 am
PARTY ANNOUNCEMENT!

Rise & Shine will be announcing Rise & Co's collaboration with The Royal Rainbow Troupe and the arrival of a new gourmet line (courtesy of our friendly neighbourhood fire salamander) with a multiple course flambe party, complete with entertainment from our new affiliates! [Read: we're going to be running an ORP with The Royal Rainbow Troupe and there's going to be a raffle for awesome prizes, tickets gained via participation!]

Since none of your kin are service staff, they're not obliged to participate - but if they'd like to make Rise happy and help, that would be lovely! 8D If your Kin like to help in the ORP, please make sure you'll be able to RP quickly and intensively for two weeks (weekdays)!

Please let us know by tonight if your Rise & Shine kin would like to participate! You can also participate in the ORP with your other non-tribe kin and gain tickets for raffle prizes via the RP exchanges like any non-tribe RPer, except that you will be ineligible for the grand prize. Apologies! So if your Rise & Shine kin would like to sit there and gawk, or any of your other kin would like to sit there and gawk, please let us know too! Thanks and hope you're having a great Monday!

Tiarana
Sarano_Krem
Queen Kiriux
charLOLLI sheen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:08 pm
Totes wanna join this, yes yes!  

Queen Kiriux

Shameless Nerd

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:45 pm
well im in for sure, though there are certain times of the weekdays that i won't be able to respond. classes are starting up for me on August 29th.
also im not exactly speed racer with posting. just a fair warning.

and i'll bring in the new employee Meticulous Owl.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:30 pm
weeeeell Long Ago would certainly want to at least drop off a pile of mushrooms and then ogle the performers

don't know about rping quickly or intensely with that whole job thing and all, got a trip tomorrow/wednesday that will probably kill me dead but I will try my best ;_; (I do better with a little pressure really)  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:37 pm
Man, I'm so glad some of you guys are interested, thank you so much! I thought I might elaborate on what Maxx has divulged though, so you know what kind of madness you're really in for. >D

This is a really intensive, time-sensitive RP, as there will be a prompt in the event every other day. Therefore, if you are in the waitstaff, you will have to be prepared to finish the conversations the RP'ers engage you in on the day itself if possible and definitely by the next, as the raffle tickets are dependent on these conversation-RPs being completed. All conversations have to be finished before the next prompt is put up - so if you foresee that you might not be able to complete the conversation-RP in time on any given day (on your end, of course, you can't help what the person RP'ing with you might do), then you might want to sit this particular RP out as a waitstaff! Your tribe member can still mingle in the event, of course - they could even come as a guest; if anyone deserved to be fed this special meal, I reckon it would be the Kin who helped gather it! XD

Here is the schedule we're looking at:

Soup+Performance 1: Tues-Wed
Appetiser+Performance 2: Thu-Fri
Interlude for Weekend
Main Course+Performance 3: Mon-Tue
Dessert+Performance 4: Wed-Thu
Grand Finale: Friday Afternoon PST

I hope that all helps to make an informed decision! ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:45 pm
well, I definitely won't be doing waitstaff XD (who would even trust that clumsy doe with serving food???)

I can probably handle simple conversations, but I'm only going to be available for rp from about 5-9pm EST soooooo probably good to have an idea what I'm conversing about beforehand XD  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:17 pm
Tiarana
If you're not doing waitstaff then the convos have no particular time limit! 8Db (I guess as epic as Long Ago on waitstaff could've been, Rise would probably not have put her on the roster, ahahah. XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 pm
weeeell I wouldn't want to hold anyone else up XD  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:26 am
Smiles and I will definitely be there. Replies may be short, but they'll be there.
I may even bring Swift Switch along to stalk Weep and Fade enjoy the event?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHOOOOOOO
HERE WE GO! If anybody wants to join or drop out - no problems, please tell me!
Sorry for all the notifications though, evidently everytime I update the waitstaff list it notifies, so apologies for all the pointless notifications you're going to get from me. D8;;;

Tiarana
Queen Kiriux
Sarano_Krem
charLOLLI sheen
Amizade
and be blue

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:15 am
Maxx D
Hello, thanks for the notification.

Um, just regarding the kin we enter (not including tribe members), are we meant to use them to interact at least once every course/performance? (Sorry if it's in there, I read it at 1 am in the morning and I have a terribly memory)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:23 am
Amizade
Hello, thanks for the notification.

Um, just regarding the kin we enter (not including tribe members), are we meant to use them to interact at least once every course/performance? (Sorry if it's in there, I read it at 1 am in the morning and I have a terribly memory)

My pleasure, Miza! Not like I'm not trying to get you to join anyway 8D

re: your question, nope, it’s all up to you! Your kin don’t even have to respond to the course or performance prompts if they’d rather just chat with who's there. Hope that helps and that we'll see you in the ORP soon! wink  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:32 am
Coolios, thanks Maxx. c:

Edit:
Maxx D
Sorry, I have another question. If I want someone to join R&S!, should I RP it out in the ORP or apply in here and not have it... connect. (Clearly my brain is not working. Cannot find the right words for anything. QQ)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:58 am
Amizade
Sorry, I have another question. If I want someone to join R&S!, should I RP it out in the ORP or apply in here and not have it... connect. (Clearly my brain is not working. Cannot find the right words for anything. QQ)

Aw no, your question is pretty clear, don't worry Miza!
Basically, it's up to you. If you RP it in the ORP you'll get the ticket pack, but if you join separately, there will be no tickets. If you'd like a different joining scenario for your Kin other than the flambe party, feel free to join separately and we'll short-RP/plot that in our employment thread. 8D Hope that makes helps! [Good to see you in the ORP!]  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:20 am
Ah, makes sense. Thanks Maxx. (:  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash