Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 pm
"We can't stay here. Grab what you can we need to get out of here." Luna said as she said a horde of infected comming there way. "S#$t Para make sure you get that sword back to me when i ask for it." She said as she let lose taking out 2 zombies per round.

Halcyonic Wolf

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:25 pm
Knux_nyan
"We can't stay here. Grab what you can we need to get out of here." Luna said as she said a horde of infected comming there way. "S#$t Para make sure you get that sword back to me when i ask for it." She said as she let lose taking out 2 zombies per round.

Halcyonic Wolf

Paraphrenia

"Will do Luna." Para grabbed the butcher knife from her knapsack and began swinging at zombies, swiftly decapitating the ones that stood in her way as she ran to catch up with Luna. "Any idea on where the hell we will be going now?"  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm
Acid holstered his pistol and put his shotgun on his back. "heh, sorry about that. A certain someone really just LOOOVES to send me playmates." Acid said sarcastically. "so, mind if I join you? I'm kinda tired of being alone." Acid asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:35 pm
"By all means." Luna said as she grabbed her bag and weapons from the trailer. She strapped on her gear and came back out. "We need to get to the roofs for now. Its safer there." She said as she made her way to a nearby building letting off rounds as she went.

Halcyonic Wolf

Paraphrenia

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:38 pm
Knux_nyan
"By all means." Luna said as she grabbed her bag and weapons from the trailer. She strapped on her gear and came back out. "We need to get to the roofs for now. Its safer there." She said as she made her way to a nearby building letting off rounds as she went.

Halcyonic Wolf

Paraphrenia

"Here Luna." She tossed Luna's sword back. "Try to conserve the ammo." Para turned to Acid. "You are limping, will you be ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:42 pm
Acid winced and blushed alittle. "Y-yeah. I'll be ok. Just hurts alittle is all. " Acid points to a wire fence leading to a ladder for a fire escape. "that's our way up." Acid says.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:50 pm
Acidburn95
Acid winced and blushed alittle. "Y-yeah. I'll be ok. Just hurts alittle is all. " Acid points to a wire fence leading to a ladder for a fire escape. "that's our way up." Acid says.

Para looks at the wire fence. "Well, what are we waiting for?" She cleared out 2 zombies with her knife and climbed the fence, then turned to help Acid up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:50 pm
"Alright." Luna walked over to Acid and pulled his arm over her shoulder. "I'll help you up there." She said with a smile. "Para clear the way james hold the rear. Move!"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:57 pm
"Alright." Para proceeds to climb up to the roof. She scans and nods at Luna to let her know that it was clear. "Which direction are we headed to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:00 pm
"Anywhere but here." Luna said as she helped Acid up the ladder to the fire escape. "Luckily zombies can't climb."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:05 pm
Para tilts her head up. "It's getting dark. We need some sort of shelter soon.." She takes a moment to think, after spending so many years without a home, she knew the streets very well. "I think I know where we can stay." She navigated across the roof tops, trying to find the paths for Acid to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:21 pm
"yeah. So do I. I have a place just afew blocks away. Looks like a big cooling vent . It's hollowed out though. " Acid said. Acid limped and held onto para, looking around and wincing from his injury.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:31 pm
Para wrapped her arm around Acid to give him some support. "Alright, you tell me where. Then after we get there, I will take a trip to the corner store and get some supplies and hopefully find something for your leg."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:41 pm
Acid blushed slightly as she helped him. "over there." Acid pointed out. "it should be just past that billboard. " Acid added.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 pm
Para made her way across the roof tops slowly, making sure not to put too much pressure on Acid. "So, how did you get that syringe that killed that woman?" She asked while slightly peering over the edge to check if the streets were empty.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff