Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:21 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora jumped up when Caius magically appeared behind her, "don't do that again" she said, a little jumpy.

She then blushed slightly at his comment, "I'm not lost... Just exploring" she lied Terribly. She then looked at him and smacked her forehead lightly, "you've been there the whole time... Haven't you" she said, a little embarrassed.

She sighed, "if you were there the whole time why didn't you just tell me, the foods done but you probably already know that don't you" she said.

She turned away since she was embarrassed, blush appearing across her face, "I just don't know my way around... I'm not that incapable of finding my way... That's why I like the forest better..." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:40 am
"Well, I DID just get out of a fight with an entire party of Demons, so you might smell THAT..." Omazige told her, before shifting his position.

"That...And I AM a demon..." he said loud enough for only Hael to hear.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:47 am
Hael gave only a grunt in reply when Omazige admitted he had been the one on the chimera, killing demons. She knew that, and without even going out! She just ventured out to confirm and get a better look, and now she was regretting that.

When Omazige admitted what he really was though, Hael looked back at him with wide and fearful eyes.

"...Leave." She ordered quietly.

As he listened, Caius couldn't help but chuckle as Aurora pieced together on her own that he knew she was lying - and not just because her face screamed it wasn't the truth.

"Yes, yes. I've been following, and I didn't want to say anything because I was curious how you'd work around an entire camp of demons you don't even know." He answered. "And there's been food around here for some time, so I wasn't in the mood for freshly caught fox and deer." He added as Caius moved around to be in front of Aurora when she turned.

"There's no shame you wandered around and got lost in the camp." He said reassuringly, looking at her curiously. Was she always this.. emotional?
"You're new and you're walking around on your own. It's like putting a child in the forest - you will get lost without a guide."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:08 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora saw him walk in front of her and she sighed, "well aren't you in a better mood... you wanted to kill someone yesterday..." she said.

She looked back at him, "look I understand your trying to help, but im in a delicate state right now... i'm confused, and I don't know how to act around other people... the longest i've been in a camp like this was a week and I was almost beat to death..." she said.

She stepped next to him, "anyways, if your going to be my guild then show me around so I can move around by myself and not get lost" she said.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:01 pm
Omazige gave a sigh, shaking his head before falling down onto the ground in a sitting position, in front of Hael's crack.
"I will not. I am not causing this village any danger, and it should be rather obvious to everyone here I am not human."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:24 am
"Yeah? And I'm a loveable half breed who only lives on the streets because I can't stand to be spoiled so much." Hael replied with sarcasm, rolling her eyes at Omazige after she was done speaking.

"I'm not telling you to leave for their sake. I'm telling you to go for your's. This isn't exactly the most open minded town. I'm only alive because they can't bring themselves to let the human in me die, even if they hate the demon."

"I didn't forget that child's cheating." Caius grunted, a slight twitch coming in his eye as he was reminded of Tabari's antics. "I just want to wait when Menos isn't around.

"Besides, you're a bit more important to help right now." He added with a smile, trying his best to not appear threatening to her. If she was unstable as she admitting, Caius was worried she'd run off prematurely because of God only knows what.

"I promise no one here will try to beat you to death." He sighed as he walked closer to Aurora and gently rested an arm on her shoulders. "And I'll show you around a bit, just to the places you should know if you're going to live here with us." Caius added as he began his tour of the camp.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:05 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked at him when his eye twitched slightly and she couldn't help but let out a soft laugh, "I see you two have a rivalry... but that just means you get together well... you know you two look happy when your together" she said, wanting to see if she had struck a nerve.

She sighed, "I highly doubt im more important than anyone else... besides i'm not anything special just a traveler" she said.

When he moved closer and rested his arm on her shoulder she grabbed his arm with her hand and held it tightly. When she realized she was being hostile toward him she quickly let go and stepped away from him, "sorry... I just... I'm just a little sensitive when other people touch me when i'm not aware of it" she said, looking away.

She looked back up at the camp and then back at Caius, "I'll just follow behind you while you show me around" she said.

As she followed him she remained quiet, deep in thought, 'I don't know what to do... I haven't been the best guest they've had and I don't know how to act around people like this... maybe its better if I leave sooner than I planned...' she thought.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:17 pm
"In that case, why do you remain? You have full reign of your life. You also have the ability to remain unseen, yet remain here. I am offering you a chance out of here safely."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:17 am
"Because finding stable villages that aren't attacked on a regular basis are hard to come by, for starters." Hael grunted, shifting around in the crack as she started to grow uncomfortable.

"And you have no idea what my powers. Why the Hell are you making stupid guesses?"

Caius rose an eyebrow as Aurora attacked his arm, but gave no comment or reply after he was released. He just started his tour as if nothing happened, taking occasional glances back at Aurora to made sure she followed.

Only a few minutes later though, he stopped and tuned to face her.
"Aurora," he sighed, crossing his arms as he looked down at Aurora. "Are you even listening to me? Or are you sulking over your little attack?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:41 pm
"I know what you are capable of, child." Omazige told her, remaining still.
"I was able to see you watching me and the other Half-Breed before. Your eyes still give you away in that form." he grunted.

"And why bother finding stable villages when you APPARENTLY have a tendency to destroy them when you get out of control. You need to TRAIN yourself first."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:02 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora was deep in thought and she didn't notice Caius had stepped in front of her. She walked into him and had fell on top of him surprised to have hit him.

She grabbed her head lightly and looked at him, "I... i'm sorry... I wasn't paying attention... and you just stopped walking and... oh, look sorry about this" she said, as she got off him and gave him a hand up.

She sighed, "as you can see, I'm quite clumsy... sorry about that... uh... you can just keep on being the guild i'll be uh... behind you" she said, listening more intently.

Yuni wandered the forest looked at the demons that had been frozen. She knew this was done but her niece but where had she gone? Yuni punched a tree out of frustration and kept questioning any survivors.

She was able to get a physical description of the girl, she had light blue hair, pale skin and a small build. She was able to control water, and create ice. The girl was around 19 years old and she was traveling alone until someone picked her up.

Yuni looked around the area and picked up a trail of blood and smiled, "so there's a trail... I believe it's time I met my sisters daughter" she said, smiling as she became unseen to the world as she followed the blood trails.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:22 am
"Oh forget it..." Hael grunted, rolling her eyes as she started to shift and wiggle deeper into the crack.

"I might as well ******** talk to the cave wall. Certainly less annoying than you."

"I don't buy that." Caius grunted, remaining where he stood.

"You've been out of your head ever since I started this tour. Something's bothering you." He sighed, crouching down so he was more at Aurora's level. He doubted he would coax her more into talking, but it was worth a shot.

"Wanna tell me what's on your mind?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:39 am
"Oh right! I'M the stubborn one." Omazige snapped, leaning forward.
"Says the coward sitting in a crack too afraid of their own shadow to even VENTURE outside of a damn village that wants nothing to do with her, yet ridicules someone who is at least TRYING to help!"

Menos' eyes suddenly shot open as he stared straight ahead.
"She is near..." he said slowly raising from his position, and on his feet.
"Tabari. Stay here." he said, walking off into the forest.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:39 am
Randomly Gone Insane

She looked at Caius curiously, "not really, why do you care whats on my mind... it's not like i'm your best friend or anything... besides after a week or so I highly doubt we'll see each other anyways... so what's the point to trying to understand my position?" she asked.

She didn't really understand why he cared so much anyways, she was just like any other person in the camp. She sighed, "I just don't like being around other people... it's not as easy as worrying about myself... especially when I can't predict what others are thinking... it's not that comforting when I'm surrounded by people I don't know... i've been hurt to many time to take any chances..." she said, shrugging. She only told him what was on her mind since she felt bad about attacking him earlier.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 am
Zahzi

Yuni eventually made it to what seemed like a camp. She looked at it curiously, "oh, so there really was a camp for enemy demons and half-breeds" she said, amused.

She walked forward and was still blending in the forest. She took note of the location and would remember to raid the place after she retrieved what she came here for.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff