Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:47 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him and shook her head, "i... have to... tell you now... I... don't think I can drink anything... not while i'm coughing up blood... I.. think this time... I can't stay up..." she mumbled, as her eyes closed. She tied her best but she had no idea how she was going to take the medicine, her whole body had stopped working.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:55 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

He looked over at the tea as it started to get warm, then back at her. "I'm listening..."  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:06 pm
cptflint

Her voice barely worked, "you... considered... friend... even... lov.... you... protect, father... hmm, kay?" she mumbled. She tried her best but she failed most of the time, her words were in different batches and even she really didn't understand what she just said.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:15 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime was having trouble putting her words together. "did... did you just say you loved me?" he asked, letting himself get distracted for a moment. He quickly came back to earth and grabbed the warm tea, lifting it to her lips. "Drink... drink the blood coming out of your lungs too if you need to just drink this," he pleaded.  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him weakly and tried to drink it but it spilled out of her mouth as she coughed up more blood. She shook her head, "the..... stuff... just falls... mouth..." she mumbled, coughing. Her arms started to shake and her heartbeat started to slow.
((ooc: dundundun how's she going to take the medicine now xD))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:30 pm
((I have a plan...))
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime looked in the cup. There wasn't much left. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment. Then it came to him.

"Ana... I'm sorry... this is going to hurt," he said before pulling her chin back, bearing his fangs, and biting her in the neck. It took all of his will power to pull away but he did. He took the rest of the cure in his mouth, pressed his lips to her bleeding neck, and forced the cure directly into her veins.

Once he was sure it was all inside he forced himself to pull away again, putting pressure on the wound as he looked through his pack with his free hand for some cloth to cover up the incision.

((cool thing about that is Dahmpires can't turn other people into Dahmpires... and that's the first time Dojime has ever bitten someone and when that happens Dahmpires start getting all bloodlusty and crazy.))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:46 pm
cptflint

Anastasia cringed and as his fangs pierced her neck. It was painful as if her neck was on fire. Once the medicine was injected into her system she felt instant pain. She screamed and clawed her chest, gasping as the medicine attacked the poison in her body. Her body was shaking and she kept screaming and they had to place a cloth between her teeth so she wouldn't bite off her tongue. After an hour of agonizing screams and pain she calmed down and looked at Dojime, "haa... I... can't believe... that actually... worked... thank you..." she whispered in a cold sweat, as she passed out. She was simply recovering now and her life wasn't in danger anymore.

((ooc: oh god what have you done Anastasia xD))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:12 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime held her down through that entire hour and kept the cloth in her mouth as she shook and screamed.

He smiled down at her. "I guess your step mom and sister get to live a little longer," he replied, wiping the sweet off of her with a clean towel. After she passed out Dojime was feeling really tired again and practically passed out in the chair he was sitting in and laying his head on her stomach.

After only a couple hours Dojime shot up awake. It felt like his veins were burning. He knew what this feeling was but he'd never actually felt it before. It was his body crying out for more. He looked down at Anastasia's sleeping body and cringed at the thoughts running through his mind. "This... is bad..." he said time himself as he slowly sat back down. He rubbed his face and ran his hands through his hair again.

Then another very important thought ran through his mind. "Daria..." he growled before getting to his feet and running off to find her again.

((and what's really messed up is that most of the time they don't get any nutritional benefits out of it like other vampires do... so most of the time they will kill themselves trying to drink people's blood. very scary and not fun times... like trying to get through a cocaine addiction.))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:04 pm
cptflint

Anastasia woke up and heard Dojime walk out, "dojime.... where are you going..." she mumbled. She looked over and heard him growl Daria's name and then fear ran through the whole body, "wait! Dojime leave Daria alone... if you do something then they imprison you or kill you!" she called. He simply ignored her and walked off. She had to stop him before he did something stupid and she got up and used the walls for support. She was in pain but it was noting compared to what the poison did to her. She eventually saw a speck of him and she ran after him, "Dojime wait!" she called.

Daria walked through the halls still rubbing her throat, "what a brute!" she said. She saw Anastasia calling for Dojime, "what the hell are you doing Anastasia, go crawl back into your sick bed" she teased. Anastaia looked at her and walked over, "don't move" she said, deathly serious. Daria looked at her, "why?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"I just want to talk to her," he yelled over his shoulder as he grew closer.

He stopped a few feet away from Daria, popping all of his knuckles. "You know who did this to Anastasia and you're going to tell me who. Don't make this harder then it has to be," he said simply.

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:18 pm
cptflint

Daria turned around and backed up, "I... I swear I dont know... all I heard was that she was poisoned... I don't know anyone with the poison that a demon would use honestly!" she screeched. Anastasia walked up to Dojime and leaned in, "Dojime, I honestly don't think Daria's smart enough to come up with an elaborate plan like this" she whispered in his ear, using him as support.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime looked between the both of them. "No... but she's going to help me find out," he said, looking at Anastasia. "Isn't that right Daria?" he asked looking at her now. "You're going to go talk to the queen in privet and you're going to get me a name."

((be back in couple hours. Need to go fix a radiator leek in my car.))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:42 pm
cptflint

Daria looked at him, "I... I can't... my mothers not here... she's in another kingdom for a couple of months... I... your... your crazy!" she said, as she ran yelling for the guards. Anastasia looked at him, "come on, we need to get back before you get into trouble" she said, plainly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"ug... useless coward..." he grumbled. "Alright... let them try. I'll show them the chains I pulled you out of and the knife she used to cut you. Then I'll tell them to ******** off because I'm a knight and I outrank them," he rambled. He rubbed his head and groaned again as he walked down the hall. "I think I am going insane... Bring out the straight jackets... Lock me away..."  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 pm
cptflint

Anastasia look at him, "Dojime looked at me, your probably just tired, you can sleep in the medical room with me there's an extra bed... we'll even lock the door so no one can wake us up ok? you just need to calm down" she said, hugging him. She had never shown emotions at all but Dojime made her come out of her shell.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff