Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:08 pm
Mayah Playah

"wear whatever you want, you look amazing no matter what" he hummed, turning off the water. "c'mon, let's get out of here...." he sighed, holding up her rather wrinkly hand.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:26 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Giggling, she stood up, grabbing a tiny towel and wrapping it around her body as she stepped out of the water. "I'm hungry, and it's incredibly late. Why don't we go into the kitchen and I'll make...um..." She leaned on the wall, biting her lip.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:45 pm
Mayah Playah

"we both know i'm a better cook then you." he teased, kissing her neck as he slipped out of the water. "c'mon, i'll make something for us." he hummed, trying to remember if she was a vegetarian like he was.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:19 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Not true! And you need pants." Pouting, she looked away. "Why are you so mean about my cooking skills? It's not my fault my father didn't want me to learn..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 pm
Mayah Playah

"i know, i know." he chuckled softly and shook his head. "tell you what, i'll teach you. okay?" he hummed, walking out of the bathroom to his bedroom, where he immediately pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and slipped on a simple black button up, not bothering to do it up.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:35 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Perfect," she purred, pulling him to her and kissing him. Stealthily, she slid his shirt from his shoulders, pulling away once it was free. Alika threw the towel around her body onto a hamper and slipped his shirt on, buttoning it quickly. "You know, I think it looks better on me," she giggled, kissing him again.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:41 pm
Mayah Playah

laughing softly, he went behind her and kissed her neck softly. "well, it definitely makes you look sexy." he hummed, holding her close.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:51 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Giggling, she tilted her head, offering more skin for his lips to capture. "And I like the shirtless look better on you. I think it -AH- shows off your body -MMM- much better than a shirt could."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Kissing her again and again, he smiled and suddenly picked her up, his lips never once leaving her body. "thank you." he grinned, carrying her all the way to his kitchen.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She laughed, clinging to him. "Don't you dare drop me!" she cried, one hand buried in his Gaye, the other rubbing the junction between his shoulder and neck. "Although, there's a lot I can do when I'm kneeling on the ground," she said, a perverted smirk on her lips.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

laughing softly to hide his blush he set her gently in the counter. "remind me later to show you what I can do." he winked, grabbing a pan and some veggies. "uhm.... Remind me, you're not a vegetarian, right??" he asked, looking over his shoulder. He was one, but only because he'd developed a small disorder that made any amount of protein poisonous to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:35 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I am, remember? I became a vegetarian when you did, so you wouldn't be alone." Hopping off the counter, she wrapped her arms around his bare waist and lightly kissed his back. "I also got my belly-button pierced when you were too chicken to get that tattoo, and I'm also getting a tattoo next week since you were too chicken to get that Prince Albert piercing two years ago."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling softly, he turned and missed her before returning to the food. "thanks for that, by the way. It's hard to be a panther demon and not eat meat.... So when you started with me, it really saved me." he grinned, adding more vegetables to the stir-fry he was making.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:54 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"You're welcome," she replied, her fingers gently stroking his abs as her lips brushed across his back. "You know, you should come with me when I go get my tattoo. I already have one planned out, so it shouldn't take long."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

grinning he nodded. "alright. I've been meaning to get one of my drawings tattooed on my shoulder, so maybe I can get it done then?" he asked, tipping his head to the side.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff