Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Halo X Metroid: Falling Tides ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Keither "Spartan 503" Audo

Keither didn't seem to be listening though. He seemed frantic and worried and unafraid of the threat of her Phazon burning through his armor as she had just shut down his shield. The Phazon was already eating at his armor but he didn't care. He went deep in the facility as he looked. It was odd for no one to be here guarding but he had no time to think about that, to him Cam was in danger and needed help. His level-headed nature had seemingly gone.

User Image

Fight theme: Red- Fight Inside
Weapons:
Light Rifle
MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System
M90 Close Assault Weapon System
XBR55 Battle Rifle
M6C Personal Defense Weapon System x2
M6G Personal Defense Weapon System x2
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device
Bubble shield grenades x5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image

xDon't listen to the whispers...

C a m e r a n oo A r a n oo
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Keither... Keither, please." Cam searched his visor for any sign of response. No such luck. "Striker!" Cam yelled. Her voice echoed through the halls of the base.

S p l i n t e r

xThey'll tell you I'm a monster...

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( _____ ))

asbloodrunscold

Guardian Olypsa Of Hyrule

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

Keither stopped in his tracks and seemed to snap out of his trance. He looked at her "Cam?" he gently set her against the wall "Ugh. I lost my cool there for a second." he said.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Cam gave a light chuckle and gave him a half-smile. "I could tell." Cam let her eyes wander down from his visor to the holes that the phazon had made in his armor. "Ugh... You're just as much of a mess as I am." Cam said as she placed her good, phazon-free hand over one of the largest holes on his chest, right where her shoulder had been. Cam's eyes glazed over as she lost herself in thought.
She had caused all of this. She was the reason Keither could have been killed... She was the reason Chiasa was dead.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

Keither sighed "I don't think this is the real base, I think its a trap." he said "This was to distract us, so she could mess with your head." he shook his head "I can't contact the UNSC to get any new info nor have my armor repaired." he took off his helmet revealing his face "I can't believe she still has the upper hand on us." he slid down the wall "How? How are we going to win?" he asked himself mostly though he knew there was no answer.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image

A long moment of silence passed between the two before Cam decided to break it. "This was their base." Cam ran her right hand, her good hand, through her hair and let her long, blond, straight locks cascade over her good shoulder. "Before I told you what was going on, I was getting a communication interference with the Pirate's communication network. All communication must have been cut off when they went into lock down mode." Cam sighed and glanced over at Keither, taking in all of his features, before rotating her view to the ceiling.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

Keither coulden't say anything. He was losing hope. This was their base but there seemed to be nothing here and he had no idea where they went. They had come here for no reason.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

((WB))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Cam buried her face in her good hand as she once again lost herself in thought. She was thinking about everything that Dark Samus had said. And how everything in Cam's life was starting to finally make sense, even if she didn't want it to. As she let her train of thought wander, Cam's hand absentmindedly slid off of her face and searched for her necklace, a habit she had yet to break.
But Cam's heart skipped a beat when she realized it wasn't there. Cameran looked down only to find a bit of the chain she had worn was the only thing remaining. "It's gone... No, it can't be gone." Cam sat upright and started looking back the way they came. There was no sign of her engagement ring anywhere.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image

Keither looked at her and raised at brow "Aran whats wrong?" he asked before standing up. He put his helmet back on as he shields recharged and took out his gun. He wondered if she noticed something wrong that would result in a fight. He had no idea that she had lost the engagement ring. He still had his but he never expected that she kept hers with how angry and aggressive she had been.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image

"No, it's nothing severe. It's just... My ring." Cam's voice dropped as she continued on with her sentence. Cam stood up and worriedly scanned the hall as phazon streamed down her arm from her still-healing shoulder. Cam ran her good hand through her hair and sighed and turned back to Keither. "The engagement ring you gave me... I had it on a necklace chain and... And Dark Samus must've ripped it off when she threw me..." Cam couldn't help but tell Keither what was going on.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image

Keither sighed "Don't stress it too much. We called the wedding off a long time ago and I doubt it would start up again." he said and pulled off his engagement ring. He sighed "I...only kept mine because I missed you and I missed what we had but you made it clear earlier that what we had will never be recovered but if you need something to touch when you think." he handed it to her "Here you go." he said.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Cam looked from Keither's visor to his ring and silently shook her head. "I kept mine because..." Cam trailed off and let her eyes wander off to her right and down to the floor. "Because I didn't want to believe that you did all of the horrible things that the Federation told me you did. I didn't want to believe that you would just abandon me like that..."
Cam could feel the sting of tears behind her eyes. God, what was wrong with her? She was turning into a real crybaby as of late. "And back there, before all of this... When you asked me if I ever missed what we had... I-I stayed silent. I dunno why..." Cam shook her head. "I wanted to tell you 'yes.' I wanted to tell you that I missed everything we were, and everything we could've been. But..."
It was then that Cam started to realize why she didn't verbally answer him.
"I think... I think that I was still trying to convince myself that I missed you. I didn't want to believe that you would do everything that the Federation said you did, but I also didn't want to believe that they would lie to me... And I know it's probably way too late, but..." Cam closed her eyes and bowed her head as she stood with her right hand over her wounded shoulder and her left arm hanging limp at her side. "I'm sorry, Keither... I'm so sorry."

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:02 am
User Image

Keither simply sighed and placed the ring into her hand. He backed up and remained against the wall for a moment as he tried to think. Camaeran must have been a wreck because she wasn't the type to admit this. She was that bad a** space warrior that sent people packing and regardless of what she really was to him she was still Camaran Aran, the bounty hunter and while he still didn't feel fond of them Camaran was different in almost every way to him.
Keither had lost his ability to really smile every since he was a child but he never lost that ability to tell the truth and the truth was....he loved her. He had always loved her and while he didn't display it. He was devastated when they turned into enemies. He was always worried about her but always thought she couldn't give a damn about the man in the armor who proposed to her on her ship before their final series of battles which ended tragically.
He looked at her "Cameran, I need you to listen to me because I can only say it once. I would never betray you." he said "I never had the mind to betray you, its not who I am especially not in the middle of a war." he moved around
"I was looking forward to ending it, to where we would get married and to finally experience something more human." he said. He closed his eyes "We Spartans hardly lead normal lives or ever get the chance to meet someone special." he told her "From the moment were abducted to the day we go MIA its only training and war. The day I met you I hated, I despised you but slowly and slowly I started feeling what were trained no feel...attached." he said "Soon that attachment turned to love and despite what I was told, I proposed anyway." he said "I looked for you so hard on Phaaze before it exploded, I was willing to go with the planet if you weren't on the ship. Chiasa's death was tragic but if you had died, I think I would have been destroyed." he said.
He looked at her "Now listen carefully because I can only say this so much Cam. Regardless of what you are and what you've done. I do still love you/ It will take a while before our relationship ever gets on track and I don't know what this discovery will do to you.." he said "But to me you will always be Cameran Aran, daughter of Samus and Bounty Hunter." he said but then again. He didn't know anything about Dark Samus just that she was an evil clone.
He shrugged "We need to find my sergeant" and get off this rock. This is only a dead end." he said "And don't worry about the ring, just keep that one." he closed his eyes and tried to think.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameran stayed silent throughout Keither's spiel and absorbed every word like a sponge. She wanted so badly to drop everything and take him back right then and there. But Cam knew she could never be so lucky.
"But where in the hell do we even begin looking? It's not as if we know where they took him." Cam said moving to the topic of Keither's Sergeant.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

Keither thought about it for a moment and checked his gun before turning to her "I'm going to explore this facility a little more." he said and walked past her "Don't follow until your arm is totally healed, if Dark Samus hasn't left yet, we don't wanna be injured and she's already strong enough." he said and started to walk down the hallway until he reached the stairs which he quickly descended being careful not to be surprised by anything.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device