Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:15 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, taking her hand in his and lazily shoving the map into his pocket. "Walk speed or run speed?" he asked quickly, looking like he was about ready to take off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:56 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Smiling at Kaien, Ayane picked up her back and slung it across her shoulder, "If we keep a good pace going, we'll make it in time, let's get going." She told him, as she closed her hand around his, and they both left the cafe.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:07 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, giving her a smile back. As they walked, Kaien's purring grew a bit louder and his tail swayed slowly back and forth. He was easy to read because his body did a good job of telegraphing how he felt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:04 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Well someone is happy." Ayane said, as she giggled softly, her own tail swaying slowly. It had been awhile since she had been this happy, most of the time she kept to herself, and rarely talked to anyone.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:07 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"Yeah, someone is," he teased back, giving her a little grin. It was the first time in a long time that Kaien had come so far out of his shell. Usually, he would simply sit and stay quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane gave Kaien a playful push, "You know who I'm talking about, but I can't hide how I feel, it's been a while since anyone has made me laugh or smile." She told him. They rounded a corner, the history building was now in sight, and they were making good progress.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:06 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"I know how you feel. I can't really hide it either. Now that I'm with you, I finally feel like there's someone I can talk to and not be treated like a little kid." He gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "It's a good feeling, one I haven't had in the longest time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"You know, I wouldn't have guessed how old you really were, I would have just thought you were really shy. Other than that, I just assumed you were just another student, same age as everybody else." Ayane told him with a smile, her ear twitched a bit, and her tail swayed a bit faster.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:32 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien's ears twitched. "Really? I-I mean, everyone else seems to know that I'm younger... Maybe you just don't care..." He smiled as he said that, his purring becoming more like a dull roar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane put her hand behind her head, "Yeah, they might have, but I don't care about those small details, age is just a number to me." She answered simply and looked over at Kaien. They where now just outside the building, class would be starting in six minutes, so they had time to spare.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:10 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"Every girl... Heck, every other person I've ever met always acted like age mattered. They would always tell me I was too young or too immature..." He frowned softly, his purring lightening up a bit. "At least you're not like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:20 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Of course I'm not, I like to keep an open mind to things," She leaned back against the building, "too young, too old, there is never a right age; it's all to what one likes. Those who think that just because one is still young, they're not mature enough, are badly mistaken, I known plenty of people who are young and are way more mature than some older people. Plus, I maybe 21, but I'm still a bit immature myself and I could really care less about it." Ayane said calmly and she smiled happliy.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:45 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien purred happily, taking her hand in his. Blushing deeply suddenly, he leaned in and kissed her softly on the cheek, then pulled back, looking at her a bit sheepishly. "Thank you for understanding and not being biased..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:29 pm
The sudden kiss left Ayane at a loss for words, a soft blush came across her face, as she raised her hand to her face and her fingers touched the spot where Kaien had kissed her cheek. Snapping out of her trance like state, she managed to smile and came up with something to say, "Didn't see that coming, but it's no big deal, you're welcome Kaien."

(OCC: You okay with skipping to where it's after school?)  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:55 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

((OCC: Sure))

As Kaien and Ayane left their last class, Kaien stretched his arms high above his head, purring happily. "Finally, the day is over and we're free. I didn't think the first day here would be such a challenge. Usually, it's a more relaxed, get-to-know-you atmosphere the first day, but here it's not personable and work-based."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff