Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Gunlock Training Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:39 am
"Uhm.. O-okay." She said uneasily  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:31 pm
The sound of a hoverboard(Whatever that sounds like) was heard as Brett landed by the doors. The doors were pushed open without assistance from the Haros and in walked a boy who couldn't have been taller than five and a quarter feet tall. "I think I'm finally getting used to these new limbs." Brett tripped and landed on his face, contradicting what he just said. "Or not." He stood back up quickly.  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:28 pm
Lana smiled as the boy fell flat on his face. "Uh... Are you okay?" she said stifling a laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:32 pm
((I'd imagine that a hoverboard would make a "thrum thrum thrum" noise. XD))

BYAKO RANDOM EVENT!
A large box of disks containing textbooks and simulations on fiel drops from the sky and lands on Brett's hoverboard.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:49 pm
(( I thought it'd make more of a Moooooooomm... sweatdrop ))
Lana stared at the disks with disbelief. "Uhm... What's that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:53 pm
((That is a possibility. Also, ten is not a color.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:45 pm
(Yes it is. But only in Byako. And maybe it'd make a throom noise.) "I'm fine, and those seem to be textbooks and teaching supplies. On disks. And other stuff. Whee, the joy of textbooks." Brett said the last part in such a way that it could only have been sarcasm. He walked over to the box and managed to lift it. "For a bunch of floppy disks and CD-ROMs, these are sorta heavy." Brett shifted the box and held it with one hand. "Having mechanical limbs seems to help with this sort of stuff." Brett kicked the hoverboard inside the doors, where it landed with a clatter, walked inside, and set the box on the reception desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:41 am
"Should we like.. Put them in or something?" she poked at one of the disks aimlessly  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:16 pm
"I think there are simulation disks in here." Brett searched the box and found what he was looking for. "Are you any good at piloting a mecha or using firearms?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:41 am
"Uhm.. Mecha?" She had no idea what they were "Oh but I do have a gun." She took out her pistol and held it in an amateurish manner.  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:51 am
"Come with me. There's a VR room where we can test a few of these disks out." Brett walked over to an elevator and pressed the down arrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:06 am
Lana hopped into the elevator. "Uhm.. Okay, what is a mecha anyway?"  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:39 am
"A robot. It can be one that needs a pilot, or one that can operate without one. Piloting a mecha is my specialty actually. Along with building and designing them of course." Brett pressed the button labelled VR and the elevator hummed as it went down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:52 am
Lana smiled. "Uhm will I get to pilot one?"  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:05 am
"That's why we're going to the VR room. We're going to test out some of these simulation disks and find out what your strong and weak points are so we can work on those. Plus, there might be a disk with a mecha I haven't seen." There was a ding and the elevator doors opened. "Follow me."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff