4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:05 am
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron smiled at Hikaru's response, grabbing another bottle of water. "Well, if you're anything like Sammi, then nope, I don't think I do. She's a crazy girl..." he said, handing one of the water bottles to his new friend, then sitting himself on the couch, a comfortable distance away. "And, about what happened with Adam... Next time you see him, can you tell him I'm sorry? I doubt he'd give me a chance to say that if we were face to face..." He smiled weakly, knowing that Adam hated him now, and probably would for quite some time now...

| OOC: |

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru shook his head "no it's not like when Sammi is drunk...it's how I ended up dating Adam..I woke up in his bed.." hikaru said looking away embaressed "ok,I will tell him"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:11 am
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron blushed when Hikaru told him what happened when he got drunk. "Oh... Wow, that must be interesting when you wake up then," he said, nodding a little. He thought for a second about what Hikaru said. So, did he really like Adam, or was it just to keep him from saying anything? "Okay, thanks," Cameron said, smiling a little. "When you do go home, do you want me to come with? Because, you know, there's a lot of creeps out at night..."

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:34 am
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron blushed when Hikaru told him what happened when he got drunk. "Oh... Wow, that must be interesting when you wake up then," he said, nodding a little. He thought for a second about what Hikaru said. So, did he really like Adam, or was it just to keep him from saying anything? "Okay, thanks," Cameron said, smiling a little. "When you do go home, do you want me to come with? Because, you know, there's a lot of creeps out at night..."

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru smiled "yeah it is,really awkward in fact " he said laughing a bit then nodded "sure I guess, like stalkers" he shivered when he said the word stalkers because he had a lot of them , some being male and some female. Hikaru's phone rung and he looked at it to see who it was "specking of Adam,he is calling me now" he said to Cameron before picking up the phone "hi,Adam" he said "hey baby, where are you?" Adam said "um...at a friends house..oh and you know that guy that you were fighting before..he said that he is really sorry about what happened " and Adam flipped out "and how do you know this?! And you with him right now?!" hikaru sighed "U-um...no" he said getting a bit scared that Adam would find out that he was with Cameron even though nothing was going on Adam didn't very much like cameron and didn't want hikaru near him "your lying aren't you?!, I can tell your lying!..you know what hikaru we are over..your crazy first you cry about how the guy raped you then you go to him" Adam said angrily "No Adam!, it's not like that!...I love you..you know I do.." hikaru said "no you don't !" hikaru growled "well fine ******** you!" hikaru said then hung up on him. Hikaru sat back down on the couch "well, that didn't go well..he broke up with me after I told him and said I must be with you and he said I'm crazy for going back to talk to you.." hikaru sighed "it looks like I'm sleeping alone tonight" he smiled "but it's ok, I just stayed with him because he is sexy plus it is good for my fame otherwise I wouldn't be with him, he is kind of an a*****e when you think about it"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:40 am
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron frowned when Adam started yelling over the phone, it was loud enough that he could hear it. Then when Hikaru hung up and told him what happened, Cameron frowned, realizing that this was mostly his fault. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to break you guys up..." he said, his brows furrowing. It was true, even though he wanted to be with Hikaru, he didn't want to make him unhappy.

Then, when Hikaru said he only really stayed with him was because of his looks and it helped his fame and reputation, he didn't feel as bad, though he still felt a little guilty. "Is there anything I can do to help...?" Cameron asked, wanting to make sure Hikaru was actually okay and not just saying those things.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:51 am
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron frowned when Adam started yelling over the phone, it was loud enough that he could hear it. Then when Hikaru hung up and told him what happened, Cameron frowned, realizing that this was mostly his fault. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to break you guys up..." he said, his brows furrowing. It was true, even though he wanted to be with Hikaru, he didn't want to make him unhappy.

Then, when Hikaru said he only really stayed with him was because of his looks and it helped his fame and reputation, he didn't feel as bad, though he still felt a little guilty. "Is there anything I can do to help...?" Cameron asked, wanting to make sure Hikaru was actually okay and not just saying those things.

XmirushibloodX

"no, everything is ok" hikaru said "I was meaning to break up with him anyway " hikaru smiled at Cameron "but thank you for being concerned about me" he blushed a bit.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:54 am
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron nodded at Hikaru's response. "Oh, okay. At least you don't have to worry about it anymore," he said, smiling a little. "Yeah, no problem. It was kind of my fault that you guys aren't together anymore..."

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:06 am
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron nodded at Hikaru's response. "Oh, okay. At least you don't have to worry about it anymore," he said, smiling a little. "Yeah, no problem. It was kind of my fault that you guys aren't together anymore..."

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru nodded "don't worry about it " he smiled "oh, I forgot I had water" he said picking up the water and drinking some of it , he was too busy on the phone not to long after Cameron had brought the water so he didn't remember. Hikaru thought of when he had rejected Cameron because he was dating two guys before but now he wasn't dating anyone, he considered giving cameron a chance but then shook his head thinking "we are trying to be friends..besides I don't really know him...then again I didn't really know Adam that well" he then imagined the kiss they had on stage and blushed , it would only seem like hikaru wanted to be with Cameron just because he didn't have anyone else..he didn't want Cameron to think that.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron watched Hikaru for a moment before nodding and taking another drink of water. He couldn't help but smile when Hikaru said he'd forgotten he had water. "Yeah, I brought it while you were on the phone," he said, leaning back on the couch, staring up at the ceiling as he thought. Well, if they're not together anymore, then that means I have a chance... I'll wait a while to make sure he's over it, and that incident...

Cameron leaned forward again, pinching the bridge of his nose momentarily. Then, he looked over at Hikaru and noticed that he was blushing. Raising a brow, he asked, "What's wrong? You okay?" He didn't expect him to be blushing, considering the past couple hours and the incident after the concert.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:33 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron watched Hikaru for a moment before nodding and taking another drink of water. He couldn't help but smile when Hikaru said he'd forgotten he had water. "Yeah, I brought it while you were on the phone," he said, leaning back on the couch, staring up at the ceiling as he thought. Well, if they're not together anymore, then that means I have a chance... I'll wait a while to make sure he's over it, and that incident...

Cameron leaned forward again, pinching the bridge of his nose momentarily. Then, he looked over at Hikaru and noticed that he was blushing. Raising a brow, he asked, "What's wrong? You okay?" He didn't expect him to be blushing, considering the past couple hours and the incident after the concert.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru looked embarrassed, not knowing Cameron saw him blushing "U-um..nothing..I just remembered when we..kissed at the concert...people are still talking about it.." hikaru said looking down at the floor blushing darker.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron raised his eyebrows, quite shocked that he was actually thinking about that. "O-oh... Yeah, it was a pretty awesome kiss," he said, now grinning. "Honestly, one of the best I've ever had." He sighed happily, remembering the kiss, then laughed lightly. "Yeah, I know plenty of girls are seriously jealous of me right now because of that." Cameron simply smiled about it and took another drink.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:36 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron raised his eyebrows, quite shocked that he was actually thinking about that. "O-oh... Yeah, it was a pretty awesome kiss," he said, now grinning. "Honestly, one of the best I've ever had." He sighed happily, remembering the kiss, then laughed lightly. "Yeah, I know plenty of girls are seriously jealous of me right now because of that." Cameron simply smiled about it and took another drink.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru looked shocked "..really?..the kiss was the best you ever had?" he said "no one ever said anything like that to me before...not even Adam..when I first kissed him, he didn't really say anything.." This only made hikaru start to want Cameron more ,even though he raped him it seemed that Cameron was nicer to him then Adam.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron nodded and shrugged. "Well, most people would argue that it's only because you're a famous guy, but, to be honest, you're the first actual crush that I've had that's been serious," he said, feeling happy that Hikaru appreciated his comment. "I've been a fan since the beginning, and I've had a crush on you for only a little while after." It felt weird confessing all of this to Hikaru, but it seemed as if a weight was lifted off of his chest. Cameron thought it was a nice feeling.

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:01 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron nodded and shrugged. "Well, most people would argue that it's only because you're a famous guy, but, to be honest, you're the first actual crush that I've had that's been serious," he said, feeling happy that Hikaru appreciated his comment. "I've been a fan since the beginning, and I've had a crush on you for only a little while after." It felt weird confessing all of this to Hikaru, but it seemed as if a weight was lifted off of his chest. Cameron thought it was a nice feeling.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru blushed not really knowing what to say about this, he looked at Cameron for a moment before lightly kissing him on his cheek and quickly pulled away "thank you for telling me this..it makes me feel better about myself" he said blushing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron felt himself starting to blush as he felt Hikaru kiss him on the cheek. "Yeah, no problem. It's the truth, so why not say it," he said, grinning at the other boy. He set his water bottle on the coffee table in front of the couch and stood. "So, you wanna go anywhere now?"

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out