Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Escapee(1x1 romance: taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 pm
Zane nodded. He stared down at the feather for a moment. Then he set it on the dashboard. He reached back and pulled the gun from his waistband. He held it to her. "I don't know if you can use this. Hopefully you won't have to. But basically, if someone's coming after you, push this button til it's red on the other side, then aim and pull the trigger." He gestured to the safety, then the trigger. He opened te door and hesitated. Then he sighed and got out. "Any preferences on what I should get?" He leaned down and looked at her through the window after he closed the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:11 pm
The avian slowly took the weapon and held it for a moment, "Ive only used one once, although it was much larger. Never understoof how the small devices worked." she said slightly parting her wings, revealing the band of cloth that covered her chest and slipped the small weapon into the cloth before folding her wings. When Zane asked if she wanted anything in particular she shook her head, "No, just bring back anything that you can get." she said, watching Zane as he closed the door infront of her.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:45 pm
Zane nodded and walked away. He glanced back at the car a few times as he approached the end of the alley. Then he walked around the corner and jogged down the street for a few minutes. He shielded his eyes from the sun as he looked up at the buildings. He paused and looked down the street for a few blocks before looking down the street that crossed next to him. He spotted a McDonald's. "That'll have to do for now." He walked down to it and into the store. His breath halted as he saw a man in a suit. But the guy quickly grabbed a bag and walked out to a old Ford Taurus. Zane sighed and walked up to the counter. The girl smiled at him. "What can I get for you?" He smiled back and rubbed the back of his head. "Uh.. four quarter pounders and two large fries and uh.. two sweet teas." The girl gave him his total and he paid. After he got his change, he filled the cups and waited. His order came up after a few minutes and he took the bag, walking out and glancing around the street. He quickly made his way back to the car and cautiously walked up. "It's me. Don't shoot." He chuckled and got in, sliding the drinks into the cupholders. He set the bag on the console and pulled out one of the burgers. He gestured for her to get what she wanted from the bag. "Anything happen?" He asked after swallowing a mouth full of food.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:36 am
While Zane was gone, Vallerie was quietly sitting down fiddling around with the small trinkets inside the vehicle, especially a small gold ring. She sighed at the sight of the ring, the guilt of stealing the vehicle began to fill her mind, but before she could continue on the thought two people knocked on the glass with a small firearm. These two were not dressed in suits but instead were dressed in heavy coats and dark hoods that covered everything but their eyes and mouth. A little frightened by this, she locked the door and moved over to the next seat, forgetting to lock the next door a third figure opened the door and dragged her out. Almost letting a shocked yelp escape from her throat she turned to face the figure, he wore a similar mask as the others except he had a small red line across the area his forehead would be, "Whats a pretty lady like you doing here?" he asked, one hand slowly reaching up to her hood. The avian pulled her head from his hand, "Oh, a shy one are you? I can fix that." he said throwing his hand forward and pulling off the hood. The moment the hood was removed her wings shifted and covered her face, revealing her bird-like feat. The man looked down and chuckled, "Oh so your a furry now?" he said before raising his gun up to her face, then instict took over. A hand shot up and knocked the gun out of his hands before throwing another fist to his chest then face, knocking him out almost instantly. The other two came running to their comrad's aid, only to be taken down the same way as the other, then she got control of herself. Seeing the unconscious bodies she took a quick look around before draggin the bodies deeper into the alley. She took their weapons and returned back to the truck, grabbing her hood, then moved to her seat and quickly closing the driver side door. With the current problem done she began to fix whatever feathers were out of place. In a few minutes Zane came in and asked if anything happened, she slowly shook her head, "Oh, no, nothing." she said softly, her gaze looking down at the bag of mcdonalds, "What did you get?"  

FirionTheDragon

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:58 pm
(done)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 pm
Zane eyed her cautiously. He shrugged it off and swallowed another bite. "Just some burgers and fries. And tea." He gestured to the drinks. He finished off the burgers and took a sip of his tea. Then he started the car again, backing out of the alley. As he was turning back to check that he had room to turn, he noticed a couple of her feathers seemed ruffled. Without thinking, he reached over and straightened them out. Then he blinked and his face turned pink. "Sorry. Uh.. where.. uh.. Where did you put the gun?" He tried to change the subject. He turned again and backed out into the street. Putting the car in gear, he moved into traffic. After a moment, he turned toward the interstate. At this point, he wasn't worried about going to Pennsylvania anymore. He hit the gas and they were going South at a steady 75 mph.

After a few hours of driving, he yawned. He'd just finished off the last of his tea and scanned through the radio. So far, there wasn't any news about them on the stations. He looked at her. "So.. What... What's your story? Why is the governement after you?"  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:54 pm
Vallerie slwoly reached into the bag and pulled out one of the burgers. She slowly unwrapped it and looked at it for a moment, as if it were new to her. Her gaze shifted when she felt Zane's hand on her feathered wings. The moment she looked up he had taken his hand back and was now blushing. She giggled at the sight then took a quick bite out of her own burger, the sandwich tearing easily under her beak that it seemed more like the entire sandwich was nothing more than paper under scissors. When she finished the piece she put down the burger and slightly parted her wings once more, revealing the pieces of cloth that covered her chest, the handle of the firearm sticking out. She reached one hand in and pulled the weapon out before handing it to him, the handle facing him. "Never touched it." she said plainly.
She returned to her burger and after every few bites she turned to her tea and, with some difficulty, took a small drink. when she finished she turned back to the window, watching the scenery flash passed them.
After a few hours Zane took her out of seemingly endless trance. Her gaze didnt from the window but she released a sigh, "You know... I honestly don't know other than I'm a.... what you humans call a mythical creature. They never told me why I was there, except that it was to help mankind. Ya right..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:27 pm
Zane rubbed his chin. "Help to mankind... Hmm.. Well, I'd believe that over you being some evil experiment or a weapon of some kind." He smiled at her, trying to lighten up the tension. He noticed that she had trouble with her drink. "You know you don't have to act more human.. I grew up with a brother that ate with his toes. Nothing weirds me out anymore." He glanced out the window. It was starting to get dark. He got off on an exit and drove through a small town. He wasn't entirely sure where they were, but he drove past a motel. He pulled into the parking lot and stopped in the front. "Wait for a second." He went in and asked for a room. He paid and the man at the desk gave him a key. Zane came back, got in the car, and drove to the other side of the building. He parked and shut off the car. "Alright. We'll stay here for tonight. I'll need you to keep an eye on the news while I take care of something, ok?" He grabbed his empty cup and the bag and got out. He motioned for her to follow him to the second floor. He unlocked the room and walked in, flipping the switch. It was a decent room with a bed, a chair, a small table, and a TV. He threw the cup in the trash and set the bag on the table. He turned on the TV to the news and held the remote to her. "I'll be back soon, ok?"  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:52 pm
{{ done }}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 pm
((lol, i know. Just had to think again >w<))
The avian didn't laugh but instead gave him a look as if saying "dont do that again" but then her gaze softened when he mentioned her drink, "Well, this would be easier than drinking out of the cup, unless you want a wet seat." she joked, then her head tilted, "Your brother ate with his toes? Was it a strange hooby, or did he have a um... problem?" she asked curiously. When Zane glanced out his window she did the same, she hadnt realized the time she had spent in her... trance a few hours ago. She nearly lost herself again, that was until Zane left to go into the large building. When he returned she was looking back out the window again, she jumped when he spoke and quickly turned to look at him, "Alright." she said plainly before quietly stepping out of the vehicle and heading up to the room.
When she reached the room she slowly looked around, Almost seems like that room they put me in.... except this place doesnt seem as empty... or colorful
she thought before seeing Zane handing her the TV remote. She slowly took it and nodded, "Alright, just... dont be long ok." she said kindly, although almost just like the previous night, her voice seemed frightened. When Zane stepped out she turned the TV on and scrolled through the channels until she found the news.
She watched the boring show for a few minutes, nothing about the two came up, before she slowly got up and looked out the window, the strange feeling of her being watched was slowly gnawing at the back of her mind.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:31 am
Zane nodded and walked out. He locked the door behind him, then tapped on the window. He gestured for her to shut the blinds. Then he went down the stairs and got in the car. He drove through town, glancing down alleys and in parking lots. He noted that they were in some place called Woodbury. Finally he pulled over into a parking lot that was dark and looked empty. He sighed and rubbed his face. He was exhausted. Zane cut the engine and got out, stretching and leaning against the car. I just need a damn car.. Does no one in Jersey just leave them..? Oh.. He had glanced over to a corner of the lot and spotted a vehicle. He went to the back of the Honda and looked around before pulling out his pocket knife and working on the bolts holding the plate. After a few minutes, they gave way and he pulled the plate from the back of the car. Then he trotted over to the other car. It was a Jeep. He reached back and placed his hand on the gun, though he didn't draw it out. He glanced in the car, but couldn't see anything. He gently tapped on the window. A sigh of relief escaped as the silence continued. No alarm.. After another minute, he was satisfied that there wasn't anyone in the Jeep and set to work on removing the plate from that one. He heard a car pass by and moved to the side of the Jeep. He realized that this corner wasn't very visibale from the road. So he went back to work and got the plate off. Then he switched them, putting the plate from the Honda onto the Jeep. Then he checked for anything that they may have left in the Honda. He found a lighter on the floorboard ont he driver's seat. Where..? He shook his head and stuffed it in his pocket anyway. Then he pulled out the small pin head on the pocket knife, and jimmy the lock open on the Jeep's door. A figure jumped at him. Zane instinctively pulled his arms up as a man tried to grab for his throat. They went to the ground tumbling, the stranger landing punches in Zane's ribs. Zane lashed out, punching him in the jaw. The stranger rolled off, holding his face. Zane immediately tackled him and started punching his face and his ribs, not daring to stop until the man went limp. Zane breathed heavy for a few minutes and stared at the guy. He was in dark clothes and the was a gun holster at his waist. He grabbed the stuff he'd dropped and pried the plate for the Honda from the Jeep. Then he ran. He found another dark area behind a fast food place with a small Toyota. He didn't waste any time and switched the plates, unlocking the car and checking for keys. Fortunately, he found them in the glove box. What is it with people leaving their keys in the car..? He shook his head, started the engine, and drove back to the hotel. He parked quickly and ran up to the room. He paused for a second, feeling like he was being watched. Then he sighed and opened the door. After glancing around, he locked the door behind him and walked to the bathroom. He started washing the blood from his face and his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm
Tsuki7893

Vallerie did as she was told and quickly closed the blinds before she went to the television. She quickly turned the TV on and, after figuring out which button was which, began flipping through the channels. After a few channels, and a few minutes being distracted by a cartoon, she reached the news channel. She watched for minutes on end, nearly falling asleep due to the boredom that crept into her mind, but she kept herself awake just incase something about the two came up. After nearly an hour of watching of the various catastrophes that occured she had fallen onto the bed and fell asleep.

After a few minutes she heard a car pull in and the door knob turn. Her eyes flashed open and she got up onto her feet, her hands clenched into fists so she could be ready for any threat that may be behind the door. When it opened and Zane came running in she yelped in surprise, not because he had come in so quickly but because of the blood on his face. "Wha-what happened to you?!" she half-yelled.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 pm
FirionTheDragon

Zane kept his hands under the warm water. His knuckles were bruised and it felt nice to have them under the heat. He heard Vallerie yelp. "I'm alright. Just... ran into some trouble.." He wiped his face with a towel, cringing slightly at the pain. His lip had been busted, there was a cut on his right cheek and just above his right eyebrow. He was left-handed.. He turned to Vallerie. "He was waiting for me. As if he knew I'd go for that Jeep. That worries me.. Like someone has been watching us this whole time.." He rubbed his wrist then turned back to the mirror. Zane pulled off his shirt, catching his breath as pain shot through his ribs. He stared at the bruises that were forming on his sides. "Well, he got some good shots, I'll give him that much." He offered Vallerie a smile through the mirror. He could see the concern in her face. "I'll be alright. Just sore. And I'm not sure how safe it is here.." Zane shrugged and turned back to look at her. The skin over his ribs, to the sides of his abs, was already getting darker. There were minor scrapes on his arms from rolling on the asphalt.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:10 pm
The avian looked at Zane's injuries and how he responded to them, her gaze looked up to his face and she only shook her head, "Seems more than just trouble, and if he was waiting for you... then we do have a problem." she said, obviously worried but it seemed she was more worried than usual. She turned her gaze away for a moment toward the window, even though the blinds were down she still felt someone was out there somewhere, almost as if she were just a mere mouse hiding from a large bird. She turned he gaze back to see that Zane had removed his shirt, underneath her feathers a faint red began to show itself as she turned her gaze away. She didnt seem to respond to the last thing Zane said but after a moment she turned to look back at him, "Im not sure if anywhere is safe anymore..." she said sadly, her gaze lowering to the rug.  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:19 pm
Zane frowned when she looked at the window. "You feel it too, don't you?" He sighed and shook his head. "Somewhere is safe.. Safe from them at least." He pushed himself away from the sink and moved to sit on the bed. He sat with his head in his hands, pausing for a moment. Them..? Since when am I calling the government 'them'? I guess I can't help it.. This has never really been home and I can't respect something that would do what they've done to Vallerie.. I mean.. She hasn't told me that she's done anything wrong.. I have to take her word for it.. I doubt she'd lie to me now that I'm involved with it all.. He glanced up at her. She looked genuinely sad and worried. He turned on the TV and watched the news for a few minutes. He switched through two more news channels before he turned off the TV. "Maybe they're waiting. They know we're on guard right now. Whoever is after you will wait until we're not expecting trouble. At least, that's what ten years of videogames has taught me." He offered a tired smile. At the moment, he wanted to forget about being chased and go to sleep. As exhausted as he was though, he doubted that he'd get any. He was tempted to just fall back on the bed and pass out. But he wanted Vallerie to have the bed. He was content with the floor. Though she did lay with me on the couch when I first brought her back to the apartment... He wondered curiously if he would be able to lay in the bed with her. He pushed the thought away when he felt his cheeks warming up. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked up at her again, hoping things would get better for the girl.

{{OoC: Just to let you know, I edited the end a little bit.}}
FirionTheDragon

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas