Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 am
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier sighed and shook his head lightly, he knew he was just being stubborn and in denial but what he could do? He looked at his Leo and turned his face gently to meet his, he looked into his eyes but couldn't help but to blush once again. "Leo...I..I can't stop the feelings I have towards you..wrong or not.." he said as he slowly started to lean in, his lips just barely touching Leo's  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 am
Rikasha17

User Image

He couldn't help but stare into his brother's clear gray eyes. Such beauty, so many feelings, one intense feeling that made it hard for him to breath right. Leo leaned in himself and felt his eyelids droop. This was wrong, he kept telling himself. He shouldn't do this, this was bad.
But it felt so right.
Leo's body yearned for Zavier's sensual touch, for the warmth they felt a moment ago at the gym. Oh how much he wanted that!
Their lips were a mere few centimeters from each other when a loud knock came at the door, snapping Leo back into reality and yanking him from Zavier's grasp.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:50 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

As soon as they were about to kiss again Zavier heard the knock that ruined their moment, naturally he was angry about it but the damage was already done. He sighed and looked away from Leo as he got up and opened the door to see Leslie standing there. "Oh..hey Leslie" he said as he forced a smile upon his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 am
Rikasha17

User Image

"Oh good... I got the right room." Leslie breathed a sigh of relief and smiled shyly at Zavier. She glanced over at Leo, who sat with his head facing away from them. "Umm... D-Did I interrupt anything?" she asked hesitantly and leaned back when Leo stood up.
"No," he said with a serious face, as if nothing had happened. Though inwardly, he was breathing heavily and tried so desperately to keep from blushing. "I was just about to leave." The longer he stayed around Zavier the more confused he'd get. And if Zavier was going to work on his project, so would he. Leo lightly pushed himself out of the room and began his search for Timothy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier just watched Leo leave and let Leslie in. He really didn't feel like working on the project since his mind wouldn't really be on it but he did need something to keep his mind off things. "Okay well you can sit at my desk and we can get started, I'm sure it will be easy to finish" he said trying to sound as cheerful as he normally did.
Meanwhile Timothy was just now heading to his dorm when he saw Leo, he knew he was his partner and all but he really thought that Leo would just do it all himself..he did wonder why the guy seemed so flustered at the moment though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:05 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leslie nodded. "Okay." She glanced over at the desk and sat down, blushing at the realization that she was sitting where Zavier sat everyday. It made her feel closer to him. "S-So what's our project over?" she asked and looked over to him, wondering why he looked a bit miffed.

Leo was so involved with his growing feelings, he nearly bumped into his partner. He looked up and stopped when he saw Timothy at his dorm. "Oh, perfect timing." he mentioned and awkwardly dug his hands in his... pockets? Leo cursed as he remembered that he was still in his athletic uniform and kept his hands to his sides. "I was hoping we could start on our project. Get it over with ASAP." he grunted and glanced back at Tim.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:15 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier ruffled through his backpack to find the sheet that their teacher gave him. "Well looks like our essay will be on homosexuality" he said as he sat down next to her. He really didn't want to do this, he just wanted to talk to Leo more about their problem..
"Well okay if you want to.." Timothy said as he walked to his dorm and opened the door for Leo. His room was very neat and organized and his roommate wasn't there so they had the place to themselves for a while. "Well my laptop is over there so we can just get this over with...honestly I'm really not in the mood to do this."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:38 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Homosexuality..." Leslie repeated softly and read over the guidelines they needed for their essay. That was such an usual topic for their teacher to give them. Then again, she was new to this school, so she wasn't sure what was unusual or not. "How should we even start this?" she asked and began to blush deeply. "I mean, should we... research it?"

"It's fine. I'll work on it myself." Leo said and instantly headed for the laptop. His topic was the debate over 2012, the end of the world. Nothing too difficult. He'd be able to write his five page minimum within days, alone or not.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier shrugged, it was obvious that he was less than interested."Well we both know what homosexuality is, just start with what you know then we can go from there with opinions on it" he said with a yawn, this topic wasn't really helping him think less about Leo though.
Timothy nodded then sat down on his bed, he kind of found it odd that Leo was partnered up with him and not Zavier. What was that teacher thinking anyway?"Hey why aren't you partnered with Zavier? You two are always together..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:31 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"We could talk about how people don't like it because of religions, or effects it's had on society," Leslie suddenly perked up at a thought. "Or of cases where twins have done so! You know, like as if you and Leo were together." she giggled at the thought.

Leo clenched his fingers for a minute before relaxing and resuming his typing. "Ms. Redwood feels that it is a necessity for us to be with other partners, a type of extra challenge for our projects." he murmured as he began clicking on links over 2012 conspiracies. Ms. Redwood's words still echoed in his head and made him feel a little hallow inside. He wouldn't be with Zavier forever.
The kiss, the 'dream'... Was this... the start of it all?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier wasn't really paying much attention to Leslie but his eyes widened once she was referring to incest. That was a subject he really did not want to discuss, especially not with her. "Let's just talk about the effects it has had on society..." as much as he tried to hide it he did sound a little agitated when the subject of him and Leo was brought up but it wasn't this girls fault. She didn't have any idea what was going on between them and she never would.
Timothy just nodded and took out some candy from his pocket and began to eat while Leo chose to work on his own. Even though he could tell that not being with Zavier bothered Leo it wasn't something he was going to point out, no matter how weird he thought it was. He knew siblings would be close but him and Zavier seemed too close sometimes, it was a little off.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:06 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leslie stiffened when she noticed a sudden change in Zavier. It didn't truly surprise her, she assumed he probably didn't like the thought of twin incest. She just silently turned back to the laptop and began her research.

~~~

It had been a few hours by the time Leo returned to the dorm. He had his serious expression on, the only noticeable difference was a few printed papers over 2012 and Nostradamus tucked between his side and his arm. Seeing him, Leslie took it as her sign to leave and said her goodbye to Zavier before hurrying out.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:12 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier waived goodbye to Leslie as she left. He was happy to see her leave and see Leo walk through the door. "Hey...how did the paper go?" he asked quietly. He still wasn't too sure of what to say but he could sense the tension between him and Leo...as it sexual tension though?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:20 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

He noticed it to, but he didn't bring much attention to it. "It went fine. I've left Timothy with the conclusion so he'd at least do something." he sighed as he sat back down at his bed, eager to remove his athletic clothes. His nose was beginning to hurt again. "What about you?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"It went fine...Leslie kept staring at me and blushing the entire time though.." He said with a sigh and looked at Leo. He looked so cute right now and all Zavier wanted to do was hold him and kiss him..but feelings like that were for someone you wanted to date and be with..someone they were..in love with...was he in love with his own brother?  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff