Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 pm
Nikolai hesitated for a moment. How strange, it was like the boy here was a mixture of both Belyi and Grigori. "Trust me, dearie. I'm far from tackling anyone." he said with a gripe while he continued observing him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:23 pm
Awesome nerd

"well alright then..." he murmured, giving a small sigh as he continued to stare up at the sky. "can i ask why you're in my dreams?" he drawled, glancing to the side where he could see his regular self dancing off in the distance, another figure just a bit away from that that was too hazy for him to make out.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:39 pm
"Because I was a close friend of your past life." he explained solemnly, watching the dancing figure himself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:49 pm
Awesome nerd

giving a small sigh, the angel shook his head and scratched lightly at his wings. "alright... i guess i'll buy that...." he mumbled, not wanting to press on something that the man clearly didn't want to talk about. without another word, he spun on his heel and started through the forest, glancing every so often to the side as another version of him formed, some with long white hair, others with questionable brown hair that made him confused. they were new here..... he didn't recall ever dying his hair brown..... why were they in his memory forest?

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:10 pm
"That was your past life, darling." Nikolai said as if he had read the boy's mind, following close behind without sparing him a glance. "Grigori Volkov. You were sent to the same gulag as me during World War II. We were inseparable." he explained with a longing in his lime green eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 pm
Awesome nerd

"that would explain the new memory ...." he sighed, leaning on one of the trees. "and it also explains the snow...... its usually spring here..... or autumn....." he shrugged, kicking a bit of snow from his bare feet. ".....what it doesn't explain, is why you glared at me....." he mumbled, shaking his head.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 pm
"Because I didn't want to believe you were the specimen of man I had... met so long ago." Nikolai said and narrowed his eyes vehemently. "Part of me still feels that way." His lack of his nickname for everyone, the "dearie" and "darling", meant that he was definitely angry.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 pm
Awesome nerd

giving a small nod, it seemed as if Belyi was about to say something when suddenly his eyes went wide and chains slapped themselves around his ankles and wrists, his form being replaced with the more feminine one as he was dragged into a growing darkened that soon enveloped the entire dream, the only sign it still continued coming from the growing sounds of screams and sobs mixed with cold laughter.
Soon, the darkness pulled back on a scene in an almost Alice-in-wonderland-esque way, revealing the child being tortured by a rather large man who laughed with every scream and cry the boy let out.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:40 pm
Nikolai looked around amusingly when he saw the darkness and tried to see past it, but it was no use, he couldn't even see the strands of hair in front of him. Finally the curtain of darkness pulled apart to reveal a gothic scene with a boy resembling Belyi being tortured ruthlessly by a sadistic man.
Belyi may be a drag queen that soiled Grigori's name, but he was still Grigori, and the part of the Sin that loved him thundered with rage at the very scene. Nikolai looked at the man, taking in his every detail. Memorized. He would be sure to find him and give him a just as good torture.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 pm
Awesome nerd

still getting whipped, the angel gave a small whimper and suddenly fell limp, leaving the sadist with nothing to do besides leave. as soon as he did, another figure slowly came over and started to care for the boy, softly singing to him in Romanian.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:09 pm
The Sin watched Belyi fall with a small wince. Yes, he would definitely make the sadist pay.
He was just about to go to the boy's side, memory fragment or not, when he saw the new person enter and care for him. Hmm? Who was he? Nikolai observed with interest.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:33 pm
Awesome nerd

giving a tiny whimper, belyi's eyes opened and he gazed weekly at the boy in front of him. "a-alex....d-don't......" he breathed, shaking his head. "you'll only get in trouble too...."
"no..... i tried to run away too...... its not fair if you take my punishments for me...." the other frowned, brushing his black hair out of his face.
"h-he'd have killed you..... i'm not about to loose you... you're like a brother to me...." the angel frowned, sighing in relief as the other boy picked the locks on his chains and helped him down. "c-c'mon..... he won't be back for another hour.... let's go hide..." and the dream slowly faded out again as the albino started to wake.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:56 pm
Nikolai noticed the black edges of the dream world getting bolder. The dream was ending. He unlaced his arms and watched the fading scene of the two boys running. The part of him that still loved Grigori couldn't help but feel jealous of that boy named Alex, but it didn't matter now. He had a goal right now, and that was to make a certain man pay dearly in the hottest pits of Hell.
The Sin turned around and walked away into the vast darkness that connected dreams from reality, sleep from liveliness. It was an oasis, in its own way, a type of time machine that made hours seem like seconds while giving one a refreshed feeling. Even as he walked through it could Nikolai feel refreshed again. Oh, how he enjoyed having access to this at any time.
Eventually he found his way out and back into reality, where he sat up from Belyi's bed and climbed off it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:39 pm
Awesome nerd

letting out a long sigh, the angel's eyes slowly fluttered open. Facing the opposite direction of Nikolai, the angel simply assumed his mind had added the sin to his dreams.... But even so, that didn't seem to be on his mind too much....
"I-I dreamt of Alex again...." he breathed, gazing at the wall. "and that monster...." he added, rolling onto his stomach and pulling the pillow to his chest. Spinning one finger in the air, the albino carefully drew with light, the depiction of his only friend taking form in the air. "..... I miss him...." he sighed, clutching a tiny charm on his neck.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 pm
Nikolai turned to face him, his gaze going to the image drawn on thin air. "Where is he, darling?" he asked with a stern gaze.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff