Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
D'Lux Gold, NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:05 pm
User Image
                                                      I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                      I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                      I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$lутнёґїп Alцмпї || HalfЬlооd || Hїт Шїzaяd

════════════════════════

Darius blinked as a blond man walked up to him and looked him over, at least something of a look he expected from someone trying to figure someone else out. He had the feeling he was under the microscope as far as whether he was worthy, but tossed that idea to the back of his mind, thinking if nothing else, Belle had more of a say in that than the guy standing before him. He'd had enough of people determining his worth in his lifetime, he certainly wasn't going to put up with someone else determining that. He took another sip of the drink before him before answering the guy. "Darius. No, she didn't have me over last night. Why? Something happen that I should be aware of, or just small talk?" Ugh, small talk. He absolutely hated small talk. He supposed other people didn't have an issue with it, but he just never got the reasoning behind it. Eh, maybe it was just him. He never really got along with many people, after all.

Thankfully, he was saved from any other small talk by Belle, who chose that time to appear. He gave her a smile as she asked who was buying shots. He didn't mind, it wasn't like he had anything to blow his galleons on, after all. Though, her question about if they were playing nicely got a snort from him.
                                                      "I can, no problem. And we are playing nice. I mean, we haven't come to blows yet, so that's a start, right?" He vaguely remembered one memorable instance in school when he had decked Meredith for being all over Verily, but that was years ago. He had a much better handle on his temper nowadays. Okay, granted, if he was up against a dark wizard, he still lost his cool easily enough, but that was different, he thought.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wish Belle would hurry up already.
                                                      OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                      It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                      We'll paint it red to fit right in

Essy ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ℓσи∂σи ¢αѕтℓєѕ
                                                          Looking Relaxed at D'Lux Gold with Darius
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Miffed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ 'At least it gets you out of the house,' she says... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тнιѕ нσυѕє иσω ѕтαи∂ѕ н σ ℓ ℓ σ ω ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂αякєиє∂ нαℓℓѕ ѕ ι т є м ρ т у ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσ f σ σ т ѕ т є ρ ѕ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я в σ α я ∂ ѕ ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxx
                                                          иσω тнαт ι ' м α м є м σ я у ♈ ♈ ♈xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAntony barely stopped himself from letting out an exasperated sigh at the other man; small talk, hell no. He was being nosy, which was sort of his job. Mostly, he'd been hoping for some sort of reaction from Darius, one that would indicate that the lack of movement in his relationship with Belle was all based on her insecurity and not a mutual obliviousness. So much for that theory. He shrugged nonchalantly. "Nothing ever happens these days, not to us. Which, I'm incredibly thankful for, and hope I haven't just jinxed myself," he said. "I was more curious about whether or not you'd actually moved in yet, since from what I can tell you practically live with her." Alright, so he wasn't being all that subtle, but hey, subtlety had it's place, and so did being obnoxious. He'd tried being gentle with Belle on the matter, and that hadn't worked. And he had a feeling that it'd go right over the Hit Wizard's head. So now it was time to throw caution to the wind, get the pair schnockered, and hope like hell that they'd at least snog or something.

spaceBelle's arrival had him rolling his eyes, mostly because he could tell she was annoyed at him for getting there before her. Probably didn't want him alone with Dare, because she knew he'd do precisely what he'd been doing. More to the point, he found himself wishing she'd been even more late than usual, so he'd have had time to actually talk to the guy. Not that he was sizing him up by any means; he was pretty sure that if the guy were some scumbag, he and Belle wouldn't be doing this little dance of denial with one another. Not that he knew that's what Dare was doing, but it'd certainly seemed that way from how the woman spoke of him. In any case, if there were anything wrong with the other man, he'd have made a move or something by now. So he either wasn't interested, which, quite frankly, seemed unlikely, given that he did practically live at her place, or he was pretending not to be, just like she was. Either way, it was getting old. "I will have you know I always play nicely with the other boys," Antony told her dryly, downing his drink. He wouldn't admit it, but he was glad that the issue of who was paying hadn't fallen on his shoulders; he had a cousin and a daughter he had to worry about, and Belle and Dare were both free of such concerns.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♈ ♈ ♈ ιи ρєα¢є ι ¢ α и ' т я є ѕ т
                                                          xxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ σиє αиѕωєя ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ є ℓ υ ∂ є ѕ мє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ ωαѕ ι тнє н є я σ ؟ σя ωαѕ ι тнє ν ι ℓ ℓ α ι и ؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ ι gυєѕѕ иσω σиℓу т ι м є ω ι ℓ ℓ т є ℓ ℓ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:43 pm
All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

User Image

Annabelle Emery Rich
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Owner
-----------------------------------------------------------------▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶

________________[Autumn of 2030]

__ ”Aren't you a doll,” she teased at Dare's expense; he'd always been rather uptight by nature, and over the years, she's made it a point to try and lighten the tension in any way she can—usually through a corny joke or cheesy saying. ”Three shots of tequila, my good sir,” she waved to the bartender, and then signaled to Darius, ”You can put it on his tab,” she leaned against the younger Slytherin, resting her elbow on his shoulder as green eyes perused up and down the bar. It was a relatively quiet night, excluding the deafening music anyway, several small groups were clustered at the bar and a small crowd bounced in the center of the dance floor. But it wasn't packed, and she wouldn't have to scream just to be heard. Mildly amused at the boys' responses, she quickly thanked the bartender as he slid three highball shot glasses rimmed with salt and garnered with a lime. ”It is a start, I suppose, she nodded towards Darius before directing a pointed look at Antony. ”Yeah, maybe a bit too nicely, Ani?” She waggled her brows suggestively then tossed her head back to drown the liquor all in one gulp before she breathed out a stinging hiss. ”Bloody hell.. that's good.” It's been too damn long since she partied.

__ ”If I'm ever going to survive this night, we need to be rat arsed, pissed drunk—so bring on the shots, my good barkeep!” Belle swayed with her giggle, leaned her weight against Darius as she steadied her footing, then grinned in triumph for not falling on her a** in these five inch heels—or accidentally letting a boob fall out of her dress—why the hell did she decide half a bottle of wine to “calm her nerves” would ever be a good idea?! ”Sooooo, Antony, hoooow's Jojo?” Belle paused to grin then drowned her second shot. ”Is she still talking to that boy? Have you met him yet? How was their date? Did you see the outfit I helped her pick out? Sooo, seexy—I'm kidding! It was cute! They're dating now, aren't they? So adorable, I can't believe I forgot his name. What is it again Ani? He's practically your son-in-law by now, isn't he?” Belle cocked a brow and anchored her attention in, hiding the ghost of a smirk as she subtly shifted her gaze sideways towards Darius and murmured in his ear, Now watch him squirm.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗
                                      ____✹✸✷ D'Lux Gold
                                      ____✹✸✷ Wild Child
                                      ____✹✸✷ 26 Years Old, 5’7”, 138lbs
                                      ╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Darius coughed a bit as Antony stated he was practically living with Belle, and the brunette blinked before fixing his gaze at the blond. Okay, apparently Belle talked to the guy. A lot. He wondered about how much she talked to him, but brushed it off, knowing that the guy was supposedly really gay, but beyond that? Well, apparently he was definitely good friends with Belle if he knew that Darius was staying there almost all the time. He then blinked as he thought about what Antony was saying, but didn't get a chance to respond before Belle had leaned against him. He glanced up toward Belle and huffed in amusement. "He was just asking where I was living, and I hadn't exactly answered him yet. Not that it bothers me, really, but It just kind of came out of the blue for a first meeting." He took another drink of his drink before ordering another when the bartender came around for drinks. If this was going to be one of those nights, he wasn't going to stay sober for it. At least he could keep his cool when he was drunk, which was a far cry from his usual temper.

He listened as Belle turned the conversation toward Ani and asked about his daughter. He didn't say anything, just listened to Belle as she whispered to him. Oh, so apparently his daughter dating was a touchy subject? Okay, good to know. He chuckled and settled a bit, making sure that Belle was still steady on her feet as he did so. He wasn't about to let her fall over, and wrapped an arm around her waist to make sure of it. His own eyes turned back to Ani.
                                                      "Oh, you have a daughter? Going to Hogwarts, I assume? I think I've seen her around a bit. She's pretty quiet. I wouldn't have assumed she had a boyfriend from what I saw of her." Pretty quiet was an understatement. He was sure the girl jumped at her own shadows from what he saw of her the few times he had seen her around. He usually tended to stay out of the way, in those cases, since he knew he was intimidating and didn't want to give the girl a heart attack by accident.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Essy ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ℓσи∂σи ¢αѕтℓєѕ
                                                          Looking Relaxed at D'Lux Gold with Darius
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Miffed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ 'At least it gets you out of the house,' she says... ❞

тнιѕ нσυѕє иσω ѕтαи∂ѕ н σ ℓ ℓ σ ω ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂αякєиє∂ нαℓℓѕ ѕ ι т є м ρ т у ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσ f σ σ т ѕ т є ρ ѕ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я в σ α я ∂ ѕ ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxx
                                                          иσω тнαт ι ' м α м є м σ я у ♈ ♈ ♈xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAntony snorted faintly, thinking that if Darius really thought his question had been out of the blue, the situation was more dire than he'd realized. Although, it could just be that he didn't want Belle to know that Antony had been poking his nose in their private affairs. Not that it'd help. He was pretty sure the woman knew full well that was what he intended to do. When she commented on how 'nicely' he played, the Slytherin smirked and raised his glass in salute before downing the shot. He wouldn't lie, he was glad she seemed so determined to get waster, considering that's exactly where he was intending for the night to end up. If nothing else, he'd at least get one of them to say something they shouldn't. The price he'd pay was whatever foolishness would come out of his own mouth, but he was pretty sure he didn't really have any secrets to keep. Not anymore, anyway.

spaceHowever, it seemed that his friend was onto him, because she immediately took the opportunity to change the subject. It shouldn't have surprised him that she'd asked about Jojo, but he did wish she'd picked literally any other topic than that of her boyfriend. He scowled at the blonde. "Kenny. I haven't met him, no. His aunt, on the other hand..." He shrugged. "Apparently the woman likes to do a big get-together for Christmas. Jojo and I are now invited, so I'll get to meet him and the whole family all at once. She's mortified, of course." The mention of the outfit she'd helped his daughter pick out for her date with the boy made him frown, mostly because, yes, he'd seen it, and dammit, she'd been clever. Technically speaking, there was nothing he could object to about the damned thing without sounding unreasonable, which he was certain Belle had done on purpose to spite him. "I'm still cursing the fact that I let you teach her how to walk in those heels," he said after a pause, though his tone was at least mostly teasing. He did hate being the father that couldn't handle his daughter growing up, but... she'd been all he really had for a long time. And she'd been through a lot, all of which was his fault. Which was honestly why he was trying not to be too overprotective in regards to her dating; as long as the boy made her happy, he didn't want to mess it up. The second he found out anything was amiss, though... Well.

spaceDarius' comment about Jojo made him arch a brow, and it took him a moment to realize that, yes, the man was in fact young enough that his years at school had overlapped with hers. He pursed his lips, struggling to come to grips with that. Dare being so young made him feel... well, rather old. He distracted himself by taking note of the man's posture in regards to Belle's near-fall. Did the two of them seriously not see it? Because anyone could be forgiven for thinking they'd been a couple for ages. Which, they practically had, except for the fact that Belle was refusing to admit it, and Darius seemed to be as well. "I am going to need a lot more alcohol in me before you start telling me what it was like attending school with my daughter," he said finally, ordering another round as soon as the words left his lips. "Boyfriend's a new development, though, and trust me, no one's as surprised as I am. Can't believe she can hold a conversation with a bloke who's attracted to girls, let alone manage a date with one... For a while there, she told me every boy she knew was gay. Thought it was a conspiracy by the universe or something." He frowned, shaking his head. She'd been all out of sorts there for a while. Which was the only reason he was giving her boyfriend the benefit of the doubt; she'd been... better, since she'd been with him. More confident in herself, less anxious. There'd been a rough patch at the start of the Summer, but he chalked that up to the attack... Which was just another reminder of why he couldn't hate the boy on principle; he'd probably saved her life.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♈ ♈ ♈ ιи ρєα¢є ι ¢ α и ' т я є ѕ т
                                                          xxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ σиє αиѕωєя ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ є ℓ υ ∂ є ѕ мє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ ωαѕ ι тнє н є я σ ؟ σя ωαѕ ι тнє ν ι ℓ ℓ α ι и ؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ ι gυєѕѕ иσω σиℓу т ι м є ω ι ℓ ℓ т є ℓ ℓ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:59 pm
All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

User Image

Annabelle Emery Rich
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Owner
-----------------------------------------------------------------▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶

________________[Autumn of 2030]

__ ”Oh.” Belle didn't sound the least bit surprised, realized her error and quickly added, oooh. As if it might sound a bit more convincing the second time. Not that she cared, she was too busy drilling a slow and deliberately stare into Antony, tilting her head at ravenous angle just over Darius' shoulder, practically screaming ”I know what you're trying to do!” While hoping not too catch too much of Dare's attention in the process. But she choked back any further comment, grinned, and drowned the insecurities of her and Dare's living status, or title, or whatever the ********, behind another shot and mouthful of lime. It's not like Ani's ballsy enough to say anything to Dare in front of her, right? She certainly didn't think so. ”Oh, and I wasn't invited? That hurts,” she tsked, mocking a pained expression before sticking her tongue out at him and admitted, ”I hate Christmas dinners anyway,” she rolled her eyes, her tone somewhat soured, but she tried to hide it with the excuse of another tequila shot. It wasn't that she hated the holiday—which, she really ******** does hate—but it was mostly the big family reunion that just killed it for her. The warm presence around her waist caught her from the spiraling descent and grounded her from her thoughts. ”Merlin and Circe, the heels weren't that bad—not like I put her in hooker boots,” she sighed for dramatic effect.

__ Glittering green eyes danced back and forth like a disco globe, determined to hold her liquor even if it means slowing her pace. Instant regrets on having that third glass of cheap boxed wine and mixing it with tequila, she motioned for a glass of water to sip on in the meantime. She scoffed at Antony's insistence on more alcohol, and as hesitant as she was, how could she say no? ”She's not the same little girl anymore, Ani, you have to remember that.” Wise as she feigned herself to sound, it's meaning was somewhat lost when she decided to kick back another shot, because, why not? He ordered another round, didn't he? ”Oh, it was a conspiracy, just not from the universe,” snickering under her breath, she nursed her glass of water with a few tentative sips and added, ”You have to admit, it's done a lot of good for her, you can't—you can't expect her to hide at home forever.” Concluding with another small hiccup, she tried to drown it away with gulps of water. ”Anyway, I'm sure if you ask nice enough, maybe Dare here could do a little digging on Kenny and his family, y'know... just to be safe.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗
                                      ____✹✸✷ D'Lux Gold
                                      ____✹✸✷ Wild Child
                                      ____✹✸✷ 26 Years Old, 5’7”, 138lbs
                                      ╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Darius snickered as Ani told him that he'd need to have a lot more to drink before they started in on talking about Darius's school days. Honestly, he'd probably only spent a year with the girl, tops, while in school, and he certainly didn't know who she was until she started coming down to Hogsmeade to talk to Belle. He grinned ruefully though and shook his head at the male blond. "Never met her in school. Actually met her when she was coming by the Duelling range to talk to Belle. Only occasionally, though. Or well, it was occasionally until this past year or so. So can't exactly say that I'm just as young as she is." He cocked an eyebrow at the man, then tossed back the rest of his drink, now looking down at the bottom of his glass with an almost sorrowful expression. He then shrugged as the bartender slid another his way, and Darius gave him a salute before looking back towards Ani and Belle.

"Wait, who's investigating the girl's boyfriend? And you," Darius pointed a finger at Ani, shaking his head. "She actually believed that every guy around her was gay? Okay, I could believe that she might think every male relative of hers was gay, but every boy at the school? Wow, I know I didn't participate in the talk, but I know that there were some guys in school that basically looked at anyone that was female and tried to figure out if they'd get a date out of them, or gauging attraction. Heck, knew one personally too. Gave him a black eye for his shite, too." Darius took another liberal swallow of his drink and winced as he looked back toward Belle and Ani. "Yeah, definitely too sober to talk about that shite. Change of topic."

════════════════════════

OOC:

Essy ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:38 pm
User ImageHaiden Black
Past school: Dark Mark Institute
School grad year: 2021
Current job: Head of the committee for the Disposal of Dangerous creatures

Haiden walked into the club and headed straight for the bar. He just got out of work and just wanted to have fun and relax. He ordered a strong ale to start. He looked around and noticed a lady with a pretty smile. He started to think of approaching her, but instead just sat right at the bar. He looked back at the bartender "See that lady over there? Anything she orders, I'll pay for." He smiled.

OOC:

kiska166

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:28 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
thirty two.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

A Friday night with the girls for a typical woman in her thirties probably consisted of wine and pizza night if they wanted to get a little crazy. It seemed as though Kaitlyn still hadn’t grown out of her twenties. Even though she’s thirty two, the blonde still acts like a twenty two year old – having fun but “trying” to get her life together. Trying was probably an exaggeration. As soon as Amanda graduated from Hogwarts and got a job, Kaitlyn’s need to support the two of them decreased, and the sisters’ roles switched. Mandy makes more money, and Katie parties. A lot. And sleeps around almost as much. But hey, it was fun! She couldn’t experience this life after graduation because she desperately needed to save her money – but now, she spends her tips (and she makes a lot from being a barista) on alcohol.

The night started rather early for the group of friends. Kaitlyn’s shift finished at 5pm, and by 9:30pm, she and two of her friends had already gotten three drinks deep. The first drink was always a nightmare, so Katie ordered a Patronus Flame before downing a couple shots. “I’m gonna get another one,” she told – or rather yelled over the music – her friends before leaving them on the dance floor and making her way towards the bar. The blonde wanted to feel more than just a buzz, so she sat down and waited for the bartender to take her order. “Night Owl, please. A double,” she said with a smile, deciding she’d get a cocktail and milk it for a while before dancing again.

Upon receiving her drink, Kaitlyn started to pull out her wallet from her bag when the bartender stopped her to tell her that someone had offered to pay. Brown eyes locked with another pair – a man’s. As a thank you, Kaitlyn lifted up her drink and mouthed “thank you” before taking a sip.

User Image
User Image

Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:38 pm
User ImageHaiden Black
Past school: Dark Mark Institute
School grad year: 2021
Current job: Head of the committee for the Disposal of Dangerous creatures

Haiden looked at the lady when she thanked him. He mounted "You're welcome" to her and lifted a glass. He started to think maybe he should go over to talk to the lady and introduce himself. That thought vanished almost immediately as his nerves became shot. He ordered another shot for himself. He thought to himself Why do I always shy away from the pretty ladies. No wonder why I always will be single . He looked at the bartender, then he looked over and he decided to just go for it. He walked over to the lady. "Hey, my name is Haiden. I am sorry if I am interrupting, I just wanted to introduce myself."

OOC:

kiska166

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
thirty two.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
barista.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

Kaitlyn continued to milk her fruity, girly, alcoholic drink. Now that she was sitting away from her friends, she realized that she was indeed passed the feeling of being buzzed. The blonde was well on her way to getting drunk – but hopefully nothing more. Repeating her mid twenties by puking into a toilet bowl was not how the thirty two year old planned to spend the night. In fact, her plans for the night were already changing dramatically as the brown haired man who had bought her latest drink made his way towards her and introduced himself.

“You’re not interrupting anything. My name’s Katie,” she said, sticking out her hand to shake. Since the blonde had already thanked Haiden, she decided against doing it again – it would be awkward! “What brings you out to the club tonight?” she asked, taking note of his business-like attire. Most guys at D’Lux tended to dress more casual – more douchey to be exact. But not Haiden. He looked like he was just in a meeting with someone important. Or maybe he was the important guy – the big kahuna. The one who made all the important business decisions and made a ton of money. If you wanna buy any more of my drinks, I’m not complaining, Kaitlyn couldn’t help but think. Though, he looked a little young to be the boss.

User Image
User Image

Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxFriday, December 26, 2031xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxWedding Partyxxx
Tobias Walsh
Kenneth Blake
Michael Davenport
Jessamine Walsh
Tanya Whitethorne
Iris Whitte

xxxGuest Listxxx
Timothy Lovette and Family
Olan Borson and Family
Ciaran Blake and Family
Wesley Edgeworth and Family
Antony Tempest and Family
Garret Walsh and Family
Veronica Kiss
Tobi Fallrein
Christian Barrett
Rory Bolan
Daniel Kiremono
Naitana Hawthorne
Emmet Hughes
Chalmes Whitethorne
Leslie Lovell
Nastassia Ellis
Ruthven MacEacharin
Deveron Whitethorne
Deirdre O'Clery
Fiona McKinney

All guests are permitted to bring additional guests.
Roleplayers are responsible for informing and quoting whoever their character invites.

Diamond Wales
Jeremy Long
Kenneth Blake
Michael Davenport
Olan Borson
Frida Borson
Balder Borson
Magnus Borson
Eretria Borson
Luke Nalson-Lillantine
Rhys Hamilton-Blake
Chalmes Whitethorne
Deveron Whitethorne

The Forgotten Weasley
Tobias Walsh
Jessamine Walsh
Garret Walsh
Cora Walsh
Uriel Scott
Eleazar Bradley
Violante Lillantine
Ruthven Maceacharin
Elsie Vass

Yukina101
Tanya Whitethorne
Ciaran Blake
Catheryn Blake
Naitana Hawthorne
Nastassia Ellis
Emmet Hughes
Tobi Fallrein

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Iris Whitte
Daniel Kiremono

Devlyn Maycry
Ruka Theresia

the first king of
Atle Borson

mc2
Veronica Kiss

Essy ze Ninja
Christian Barrett

EmrysStorm
Rory Bolan

kiska166
Alex Quimby-Scott

Jade Galaksylph
Avian Lovette
Nicole Lovette

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Down this river every turn
                                                      Hope is our four letter word
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || ฿αґ☂εᾔ∂εґ, Ð‷ℒʊ✖ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer looked over the wedding, already spying his family appraising the Lovettes. Which, technically meant him too since he was one now, but he doubted that they were observing him. They'd known him for nine years, it wasn't like he'd changed a lot in that time. However, he had changed, just not into an arsehat like Gypsy's grandparents. Which, technically made them his in-laws. He still couldn't believe it. It didn't seem that long ago that he was sniping at Skurge and Ronna over an Astronomy lesson in first year, and now he and Gypsy were married. That was going to take some time to sink in. He'd always thought that out of all of the orphans he'd lived with, Steff would be the one getting married before he did. Oh well, guess that meant that he'd be badgered about it for the next ten years. Or however long Steffi was going to tease him about it. Either way, it was done, and he wasn't going to undo what he'd done tonight.

Speaking of which, he looked over to Malcolm and snickered as his brother was apparently talking animatedly to Echo. Poor guy looked extremely uncomfortable, but that didn't beat the look on Timothy and Phyllis's faces when they looked at the kid. As long as they didn't decide to harass Mal, that is. Though, it didn't beat the look the older couple gave him when they heard Tobi call them Mister and Missus Lovette. He almost thought that the couple would die from lack of breathing by the way their faces suddenly turned simultaneously purple. Though, it was too bad that didn't happen, and he could already see one of Eretria's relations making his way over to talk to the elderly couple. From what he heard, her uncle was apparently a lech and would probably get slapped at some point during the evening.

Turning his attention to Gypsy, he nodded at her statement about getting a drink, giving her a quick peck before she headed off. He couldn't deny that no matter how much the whole theme of the wedding had to have pissed off the Lovettes Senior, he couldn't quite imagine it going any other way. Just everyone having fun, kicking back, and relaxing. He was just glad he wasn't the one running the bar tonight. He couldn't imagine Henry being too pleased about having to find a replacement for a week, but he knew that Jer would be back. He grinned as Gypsy came back and gave him his drink, and rose it in a toast before downing his own shot. Listening to her comments about her grandparents' expressions, he snickered.
                                                      "Yer assumin' tha' they even wan' ta be 'ere ta begin wiff. Mor looks li' she's abou' ta go over an' talk ta them, and Far ain' tha' far behind 'er. Prolly cause aside from th' Whitethorne bloke, ev'ryone's a lo' younger than 'em."

Jer shrugged as she mentioned having the reception at the bar instead of elsewhere, thinking that he couldn't think of anywhere else to hold it. His 'aunt' had basically said no when it came to the very outspoken mudblood, and he wasn't sure about many other places outside of the muggle world. "Could be worse, Gyp. Coulda 'eld i' some place tha' neither of us woulda wanted ta. B'sides, 'ow many other times do ya ge' ta see yer grandparents look li' they're about to both vomi' an' fain' a' th' same time? Also, don' ya dare shrink on me. I don' know 'ow me neck could 'andle i' if I wasn' starin' up a' ya." He chuckled, leaning his head down and looking around again. He figured he could get up to get their next round. Just, not quite yet. Besides, Gyp looked comfortable enough at the moment.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Tha' wos one 'ell of a weddin'...
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                      Young, but I'm not that bold
                                                      And I don't think the world is sold
                                                      I'm just doing what we're told
                                                      And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                      I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
                                                      Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute at a Table with her Da- Wait, nope. Never mind.
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Awkward
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Dad, you're a ruddy traitor... ❞

ℓιкє α ѕ м α ℓ ℓ в σ α т σи тнє σ¢єαи ѕєи∂ιиg в ι g ω α ν є ѕ ιитσ мσтισи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι мιgнт σиℓу нανє σ и є м α т ¢ н вυт ι ¢αи мαкє αи є χ ρ ℓ σ ѕ ι σ и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αℓℓ тнσѕє тнιиgѕ ι ∂ ι ∂ и ' т ѕ α у ; ωяє¢кιиg вαℓℓѕ ιиѕι∂є м у в я α ι и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          ι ωιℓℓ ѕ ¢ я є α м тнєм ℓ σ υ ∂ тσиιgнт; ¢αи уσυ н є α я му ν σ ι ¢ є тнιѕ т ι м є ؟ ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo swore that the look on Gypsy's face when she'd seen the Hufflepuff could best be described as 'disappointed'. She hadn't spoken to the woman yet, but she knew exactly why she'd looked that way. The metamorphmagus had told her months ago that she could just 'sense' that things were weird with her and Kenny. And had since then been offering more unwanted advice on the issue, which she knew nothing about as far as Jojo knew, than the blonde knew what to do with. Aside from completely ignore it, which was what she'd been doing. Gypsy had asked her a few days before what she was wearing to the wedding, clearly prying, and Jojo had shrugged; at the time, she hadn't had a dress yet. But that had just left the opening for the bride-to-be to make all sorts of suggestions, none of which Jojo cared to follow, considering... Ugh. Well, Gypsy wasn't wrong about things being weird. And she highly doubted if a low-cut, short-skirted dress would help even remotely to make them less so.

spaceShe glanced down at herself as she entered the bar, flushing crimson; she was pretty sure she'd avoided any pitfalls on that front, at least. The dress she'd ended up getting wasn't exactly enticing. She kind of hated it, mostly because it seemed like exactly the sort of sweet, sedate thing she'd have worn before finding the confidence to go outside her comfort zone. But last time she'd gone outside her comfort zone, it'd totally blown up in her face. Best to go with sweet and sedate. She sighed, hugging herself as she glanced around the bar to see if she could spot Kenny. Not that she was planning on bothering him right now, considering he might be busy or something, she just wanted to know where he was. After she'd spotted him, the blonde had changed course to find a table to sit at. She glanced over her shoulder, expecting to see her father behind her. "Dad, can we si- Dad?" She blinked; Antony had followed her to the table, but as soon as she'd started to take a seat, he'd turned course. "I'm going to go chat with Ciaran," the elder Tempest was calling over his shoulder. She huffed, plopping down into the chair. He was abandoning her? She should've known him and Kenny's dad being friends was a bad idea. Totally didn't make things even more awkward at all. Not that her dad knew things were awkward to begin with, considering either she, or her boyfriend, or both, would be dead if he knew. Jojo pouted, glancing towards the bar. Too bad the wedding hadn't waited until February, she thought sarcastically. Then she could at least drink.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнιѕ ιѕ му f ι g н т ѕ σ и g ; тαкє вα¢к м у ℓ ι f є ѕσиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ρяσνє ι'м α ℓ я ι g н т ѕσиg ; му ρσωєя'ѕ т υ я и є ∂ υρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕтαятιиg яιgнт иσω ι'ℓℓ в є ѕ т я σ и g ; ι'ℓℓ ρℓαу му f ι g н т ѕ σ и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ αи∂ ι ∂ σ и ' т я є α ℓ ℓ у ¢ α я є ιf иσвσ∂у єℓѕє в є ℓ ι є ν є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ '¢αυѕє ι'νє ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ g σ т α ℓσт σf fιgнт ℓ є f т ι и м є

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash