Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Outside the Ball ((pokemon rp)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:39 pm
Knux_nyan

Time stopped for what seemed like minutes. The Lairon and Favore just paused dead in there tracks and stared at the pokeball, then at Kalen, then the pokeball again etc."Kalen your a... pokemon trainer?" Favore stated in disbelief. Meanwhile a flock of pokemon seemed to pop up out of no where and surround him. "TRAITOR!!!" apparently they concluded he was there working for his trainer to catch pokemon.... at least that's what he thought they thought. Favore couldn't believe it, no, he refused to believe it. If that was true then everything he had concluded about Kalen would be wrong, and he was never wrong. They all gathered around in a circle, to discuss what to do with him. Favore managed to convince them to put him on a trial, mainly by using big words and attempting to sound wise by doing so "we are all civilized people here, we shouldn't jump to conclusions, let's give him a chance to defend himself, before we decide on his fortune" They weren't the biggest words but they worked. They all stood in organized columns around him, Shoving him towards the center. Similar to a court room except with many more juries then usual. They assigned Favore to be the questioner. "So... Explain what you were doing with this?" He asked while holding the pokeball in him clawed hand.

(yea making stuff happen!!! storyline fun for everyone.....)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm not a trainer." He said as he snatched the pokeball from Favore's hand. "I'm a Pokemon Explorer. I wander the land finding unique pokemon and catalog them in my pokedex and when i have some free time i draw some. Thats why i have the drawing pad there. The pokeball was given to me by my mother. She told only to use it if it was an emergency. Its empty. No Pokemon reside in it i swear. I can't prove it since i'm a pokemon and if i hit the button i might be trapped inside as well. This was never meant for any of you. I love pokemon."

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image
My parents named me: Zeal What I am: Buizel My gender: Male My level: 24 What I know: Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, SonicBoom, and Swift (and to be a smartass) My story: I was just a normal thief, stealing food and whatever I liked from Pokémon and human alike. I was a carefree otter till the day of the great forest fire, two years ago. I was about to be a BBQ Buzel till Cobalion saved me, I may have lost the goods I stole over the years but I gained a new fate in Big Brother Cobalion. A few days after the meeting with Cobalion, I found him at a lake wounded. After returning the favor by healing him, I told him if I could call him big bother and he smiled allowing me, since that day I took on being an artist from Master Smeargle. Now I travel as a wandering artist giving my work to those who wouldn’t forget the heroes who saved the forest, two years ago. Other: Okay, I got sneaky and stole a human’s bag that lucky had things I could use for drawing but it’s for the name of Cobalion! I wear the massager bag everywhere I go. But that would be the last thing I’ll steal, I swear. (Maybe)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:00 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

A Buizel walks up to Favore and looks that him, rubbing the back of his head. Acting as if he was naive. "Ya' know, Am unsure about this kid being a human but it could be he just loves to steal things, Maybe like a young me." He chuckles and a Zangoose yells throwing a apple to his head, "Zeal, you stole my Lucky Egg you jerk! I want it back!" Rubs his head chuckling, "Putting that aside-,"
"And you also stole that bag you're wearing." The same Zangoose pointed at the bag. All eyes were on the Zeal causing him to go blank then he chuckles and smiles. "Well Favore here maybe hard head but has a point but I must say we should let this young one free, whatever he maybe you could tell he's no one to fear and plus maybe this thing," takes the pokeball from the Riolu and chuckles, "This maybe a joke like the wooden ones I use to make to scary some of you." "You made my son cry with that prank! the Zangoose gets up and throws a wooden Master Ball to him, "Gah!." Zeal chuckles and claps his paw together, "But am a change pokemon, bet Big Brother Cobalion would come up here and say the same thing."He mutters to himself,"With less stuff being thrown that him." By saying this a few pokemon in the room caused an uproar agreeing with the Buizel.

(As you can see just a little comical relief. XD)  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:38 am

"Cobalion?" 'I think i have a picture of him in my drawingpad.' He thought as he watched this Buizel make his argument. He then walked over to his bag and put the pokeball back in it. He pulled out his drawing utensils and and started drawing right then and there on his drawing pad. As he drew all other sounds around him were drowned out by his thoughts on the picture. The picture was of the lake then.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Zi the Huskyfox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Favore thought there words over and they did have a point. Kalen did seem harm less, and they couldn't be sure if the Pokeball was empty or not. But Favore had a hard time trusting anyone's words when there action's were unethical, hence the Buziel was a thief. "so your going to agree with the thief now?, the thief who is also in possession of human technology? oh i see, so you won't even trust him around your things, but you'll believe what comes out of his mouth"Favore retorted "for all we know they could be in cahoots with each other, plotting against all of us REAL pokemon"The more Favore thought about it, the more negative situations he thought of, there story so far just wasn't checking out with him. "so your a pokemon "Explorer", and you can't even prove that the pokeballs empty, why should we believe you Kalen? who knows you could have been sent here as a pokemon through some sort of experiment, human's have experimented with pokemon before, who's to say you didn't come here to scout us out, gain our trust then bring the humans here to catch us all"Favore accused harshly. He knew at this point he might have been making up conspiracies, but he wasn't going to let them get away with whatever they may or may not be plotting.  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:12 pm

"YOU THINK I WANTED THIS!" He yelled out as he put the drawing pad down half finished. He stood up and turned to them looking determined. "I'm a human turned pokemon. Before i would have never used that pokeball to catch a pokemon ever. I even yelled at my own mother for giving it to me and i regret it. You want proof it's empty. THERE HERE YOU GO!" He yelled as he picked the pokeball back up and aura appeared in his hand around and with his strength shattered the ball to pieces. "Happy. I wouldn't dare cause any harm to any pokemon. if anything i would say becoming a pokemon was a blessing. I envied you all for what you were. Free!"

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Zi the Huskyfox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 pm
Knux_nyan

Cinna101

User Image
Zeal blinks in shock and walks towards the Rilou. "Claim down now, You're free now," he smiles and turns and face the group of awaiting pokemon and chuckles."See, all of you his words speak true and if you're deaf of hearing then look that him," points to the Riolu, "You can see, he's a pokemon or I mean boy who had his greatest wish come true and we should respect that and let him go free." He then reaches in his bag on his waist and pulls out drawings of a well drawn and colored picture of Cobalion in the forest fire saving other pokemon and passes the copies to the group of pokemon, smiling and jumping. He returns to the Sandslash and Riolu and smiles, "Remember, that the odd changes in life make the best things in the future, just look that me. "Zeal gives a big smile a she rubs his paw together. "With that I hope all of you could see the brighter side of life. And may Cobalion watch after you."

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:49 pm

"Oooooh. Your an artist too?" Kalen said as he noticed the painting and he noticed most of the pokemon had left satisfied by what he did. His pokedex then dinged as he picked it up and looked through it. He closed it then put it back in his bag. "Now that that's settled I never properly introduced myself to you for standing up for me." He said to the Buziel Zeal. "My names Kalen....i also wanted to know why you also have human items?" he said pointing to the bag.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Zi the Huskyfox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 pm
Knux_nyan

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

User Image

Zeal chuckles and looks away then back with a smile, "Well I know Big Brother Cobalion would be mad at me if he found out I stole this,days later after I promise not to steal anything." He smiles again and claps his paws together, "But putting th-," as soon as he said that a apple hits him and the zangoose from before yells "I want my Lucky Egg back!" and runs away, leaving him to rub the new bump on his head. "Gee, that was two years ago, they shouldn't be treating me like a thug any more..." But he smiles and sits down.

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:52 am

"Heh i think people would have gotten the idea even if it was that long ago. Hey speaking of which did yall wanna see my paintings? Just don't touch my stuff ok." That last part was for Zeal as he said it with a smile.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Zi the Huskyfox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:12 pm
Knux_nyan

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

User Image
He smiles and looks that Kalen. "Oh you're a wandering artist as well?" He got closer to the riolu and chuckles, "Don't worry I don't steal any more."

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:41 pm

"Lets hope so." He said as he pulled out his drawing pad and turned to the drawing of Cobalion. It was drawn as if it were picture taken by a camera. The detail was perfect.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Zi the Huskyfox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:20 pm
Knux_nyan

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

User Image
He smiles and looks that Kalen then at the drawing. "Hmm, this is really cool. But where have you seen Big Brother Cobalion like this. He's pretty hard to get to keep still." Laughs clapping his paw together.

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 am

"Its much easier to conceal myself then you think. No one would notice a single lone human in the woods really." he said as he pulled the picture out of the book cleanly and handed it to zeal.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Zi the Huskyfox

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items