Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
Pool party!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_knightj

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:47 pm
"Hmm Ray is kinda shy."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:59 pm
"That was really really mean" She said standing up, "I'll be right back." she said placing her drink on the table and walking over to her bag that had her spare two peice a Red halter bakini.  

Zakuro Gray Wolf

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:17 pm
black_knightj
"Hmm Ray is kinda shy."
Yeah but it's cute on her
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:08 pm
*floats in the pool, while thinking*  

Red_knightm

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:00 am
*closes her eyes while hearing everything around her*
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:21 pm
Zakuro Changed into her two peice and then walked back out to the lounge chair next to Esinela, "There, Are you happy?" she asked pulling her long brown hair back into a bun.  

Zakuro Gray Wolf

black_knightj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:42 pm
"Wow not to bad in a two piece, however ( sends angle a wink )"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:00 pm
Zakuro leaned over and grabed a beach ball, she then chucked it at Black's head, "I look horible, I could blind someone." she said sitting down.  

Zakuro Gray Wolf

black_knightj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:40 pm
Zakuro Gray Wolf
Zakuro leaned over and grabed a beach ball, she then chucked it at Black's head, "I look horible, I could blind someone." she said sitting down.
"You need to work on your self-esteem."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:08 pm
Zakuro Gray Wolf
*watches the ball just bounce off of Black's head* "Woah I don't think I have worn a one piece since I was like five years old, I am sooo not a holy Angel, but then again I don't want to be holy." *winks at Black*
User Image

Your~only~angel

Zakuro Gray Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:19 pm
Zakuro blew up another beach ball and chucked it at Black's head also, "I have plenty of selfasteam, plus, I was being sarcastic about the I look horibble thing." she said putting on a pair of sunglasses and leaning back in the lounge chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:33 pm
*Tosses a beach ball at Zakuro's head * Only I can chuck a ball at Black repeatedlyUser Image
User Image

Your~only~angel

black_knightj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:53 pm
" Well sarcasm dosn't work to well when it is only typed, an Angle you just made me sound whipped," says black with a sly grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:28 pm
"Sorry", she said tossing the ball back into the pool. "You may have to work with me a bit on the sarcastic thing, its who I am." she said absentmindedly.  

Zakuro Gray Wolf

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *mumbles darkly when reading Black's post and hands Zakuro the ball* "Bash him all you want, I'll just enjoy the view..."
User Image

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces