Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Quarantine: Mckinley Academy (DEAD. DO NOT POST) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:21 pm
Meister_Solstice
midnight walked forward dazed smiling and rubbed her eyes and walked into the pool and looked around and then looked down to her left side and saw a small little wolf with the same fur pattern as her own. "s-sis?" she looked kneeled down and fell forward as the hallucination disappeared

(um edit. There was a door you need to slide under. To get to the pool don't bypass it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 pm
i get up and dust myself off, then, i begin to take my shirt off, my back facing julia and midnight. my back is littered with scars from cuts, gashes, and serious injuries.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:24 pm
Meister_Solstice
midnight walked forward dazed smiling and rubbed her eyes and slid under the doors and and looked around and then looked to her left side and saw a small little wolf with the same fur pattern as her own. "s-sis?" she crawled to the wolf and smacked her head into the wall where the hallucination had taken place

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

Julia quickly slid under the door just as a crazy looked her way. She had to suck in alot just to fit though with her breasts. She slammed the little door shut and latched it. "Whew. Close one." She said with a laugh as she looked at the pool. "Wow. So clean. Were lucky."

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:30 pm
Midnight got up rubbing her forehead and looked at the pool and tried to find a secluded spot to start to change into the bikini that julia had offered her to wear  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

"You know what. i changed my mind." Julia said as she started to strip down behind Acid still she was bare naked with no panties or bra. She then ran past him jumping into the water. "Woo that was refreshing. It feels so good." She said as she surfaced.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:38 pm
i jump in , staying at the bottom for a good 30 seconds, and then surfacing , breathing in a large amount of air .
"its a little too cold for me...... usually its nice and warm...."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:39 pm
Midnight slowly walked out in the bikini and covered her chest and looked down shyly "d-dont stare..." she slowly got into the pool and swam to the corner and sat there closing her eyes and was reliving all of the memories that she remebered and sighed. "..im just a flatchested nose in book girl he falls too hard for people.." she took in a deep breath and began to sit on th bottom of the pool coming up for air every few minutes.  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image

"You totaly ignored the fact that i'm completely naked didn't you." She said looking at him slyly and she looked over at midnight. "Whats wrong." She asked as she swam over.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:45 pm
i grumble to myself "if i had payed any attention to it then i would be blushing like crazy, and probably get aroused......" i blush as i say this.
"d-did i just say that out loud......."  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:47 pm
midnight was reseurfacing as julia was swimming over and bumped into her breast as she was coming up for air "s-s-sorry!" she said blushing deeply looking up at her "just thinking about what girls and guys were calling me."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

"You did....and i already saw that you were aroused by our presence." She said looking back at acid with a wink. "Well i can say i'm calling you a friend. Hey lets mess with Acids head a bit." She whispered that last part to midnight with a wink.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:53 pm
Midnit stared at he and whispered into her ear "umm i uhh dont swing that way if you know what i mean" she looked down and braced to get slapped or punched or something as her parents had before when she came out of the closet to her friends and parents  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

"I know that. I figured that out when you called me beautiful which i very appreciate. Well luckily. I got both ways." She said with a wink as she glanced back at Acid.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:02 pm
Midnight stared at her blushing deeply and swam underwater and poked julias side and swam back up and still covered her chest looking down and her ears bent backwards and selfcounciously  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff