Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Orange Peel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Yes, I did," he replied, grinning. "Now, calm down. I'm going to open it now." Lock slowly lifted the lid, revealing a black and white diamond necklace on a beautiful silver chain. Lock's eyes returned to Ethan, searching for his approval.

Awesome nerd
I looked it up, it really is a necklace for guys.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:20 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

Ethan really did go speechless when he saw the necklace. "Oh wow..." he whispered, eyes sparkling, and reached out for the jewelry. "This must have cost you a fortune." he mumbled and looked over at Lock with wide eyes.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:26 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Nonsense," said Lock, setting the box in Ethan's outstretched hand. "Nothing costs too much for you. It cost less than this restaurant, I'll tell you that."
Standing, Lock walked over to Ethan's side of the table, holding out his hand for the box. "May I?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:46 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"I'd be insulted if you didn't." Ethan practically beamed. He felt a need to push his hair over his shoulder, but he knew full well how stupid he'd look attempting that with his fairly short hair. It had its length, yeah, but not enough for something like that! Still.. what was he to do with his hands? Settling with having them on his knees, Ethan tilted his head a little and waited for the necklace to come one.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:34 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock removed the necklace from the box and unlocked the chain, reaching around and pulling the chain up. After locking the chain, Lock adjusted the necklace and smiled, looking down and stroking the pendent lovingly. "It looks beautiful on you," he whispered into Ethan's ear, kissing the lobe gently. "In fact, so beautiful, tonight, this is all I want to see on you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:58 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ethan pursed his lips and felt his cheeks turn deep red at the sweet nothings whispered into his ear. "Well!" he finally spurted out and put his hands on the table. "I'm thirsty! Are you thirsty? Boy, I sure am thirsty! Where's that water?"

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:10 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

With a laugh, Lock returned to his seat, holding out Ethan's water bottle. "I love how flustered you get when I flirt with you~" he said, grinning. Suddenly, a thought occurred to him, and his smile vanished. "Ethan...why don't you ever flirt with me?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:48 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Gratefully taking the bottle, Ethan took in a few sips while considering the question. "Huh... Well, like I said, I'm not used to being in a relationship with a guy." he started while glancing upward at the ceiling, thinking over his answer. "I would flirt with girls, and I wasn't even the best at that!" He looked back at Lock and shrugged carelessly. "I could give you some cheesy pick-up lines I found on the internet if you want?"

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:56 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock drank a bit from his bottle, then nodded. "Oh God, yes! Go at it."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Umm, okay...?" Ethan mumbled, suddenly feeling the pressure on him like a spotlight. He looked around awkwardly then leaned one forearm on the table and smiled as charmingly as his nerves would allow. "Do you work at UPS? 'Cause I could've sworn you were checking out my package."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:31 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Oh come on, you can do better than that!" he said, leaning back and grinning. "Come on, give me another one."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:57 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Tough crowd." Ethan mumbled to himself while tugging at his shirt collar. He thought that was a rather well delivered pick-up line... But that was fine, he had an excellent arsenal of cheesy lines!
"Umm.. Oh! Do you work at Subway? 'Cause you just gave me a foot long."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:03 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock chuckled, still looking for the right line. "Go at it, Ethan! Come on! I'm a sexy woman you just caught sight of, I'm a male model for Calvin Klein, you want me in bed. Give me a line to do it!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 am
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Nnrgh... Are you a the woman or the guy? Is the woman a model for Calvin Klein, too? Grah! I can't pick up sexy people with cheesy pick-up lines!" Ethan said while throwing his hands up in the air in defeat. He leaned back in his seat, arms crossed, and stuck his tongue out against his cheek, making a bulge on his face like a child would when moping. "I'd like to see you try it." he grumbled while taking another swig of his juice. Ethan paused for a second and closed his eyes, feeling weird for a second, but only a second. It faded fast along with his memory of it, and he looked at Lock expectantly.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:20 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

In a second, he was seated right beside Ethan, one arm on the table, the other around Ethan's waist. "I'm new in tow, and I can see I'm going to be lost without you can you give me directions to..." he trailed off, looking into Ethan's eyes. Suddenly he chuckled, smiling somewhat nervously. "I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful I forgot the rest of my pick-up line!"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces