Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy looked over at everyone and smirked lightly. He didn't see what the problem was, just two grown men going on a date. Nothing wrong with that in his opinion. He noticed that his date wanted to leave so he just shrugged and put his shoes back on and picked up Nikolai, tossing him over his shoulder with ease and casually walking out of the building. "My I am having a marvelous view of your rump from this angle~" he commented with a smirk before grabbing it lightly and placing him in his car on the passengers side and getting in on the driver's side. "May I have the keys? This isn't my car afterall" It was surprising that he was in this personality a bit longer. Maybe it was cause of Nikolai?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:54 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai yelped as he was heaved over Roy's shoulders, blinking in surprise. He looked over at Roy for a second then turned back towards the alley. Many people were very disgusted by them; homosexuality was worse than the Sin he was right now. He could recall someone's house being burnt down due to his orientation, and by the looks of some of these people, his apartment was a target. Looking back at Roy, he gulped and lightly said, "You're the one closest to my pants, dearie. Just feel around in there and get it." He turned back to the group, a few people were advancing fast.
Dearie...
I know, I know.

Making sure Roy wasn't looking, Nikolai cupped his hands around his mouth and blew. Immediately a purple mist shot out in large quantities. By the time the duo had reached the doorway the mist turned into a fog that covered the entire area. By the time the door behind them closed, all the skaters fell victim to the slothful mist.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:03 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy blinked for a moment then looked over at the building. "Did something happen...? Oh well nevermind it's not important" he said with a smile. He soon found the keys before placing Nikolai in the car and getting in himself. He started the car up and started to drive off. "Anyway you are already aware of me being the rainbow goddess's son. Well it has it's pros and cons. But there comes a time in my life when the colors affect my personality, I will eventually be able to control it but for now it happens at random. It's a bit odd that I'm staying in red this long but I assume it's because of you. I mean you are sexy so I'm not that surprised"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:17 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai allowed himself a breath of relief when he sat into the car. He looked at Roy and smirked at him a little. "Is that so?" he said and leaned in his seat a little more. "Mmm, flatter me more, darling, and I won't even wait for us to get to my place~"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He smirked and glanced over at Nikolai. "As cute as you may be just remember if I go back to normal you won't be getting much of a pounding from me tonight~" In this color Roy obviously had no problem in being blunt and flirtatious. He would freely tell Nikolai what he would to do him and how he would do it right now if he asked and when it came to orientation? He might as well be pansexual cause he just didn't care.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:40 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai's eyes widened a second. In this state the neko was completely shameless! It almost reminded him of himself. "Oh my..." he murmured with a light blush on his face. "Do go on, dearie. All this dirty talk is getting me bothered."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:59 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon especially when that cute blush of yours is only turning me on more" he purred softly after he spoke and continued to drive but he was wondering where they were going. "So where are we going love? Your place or mine? I would prefer your place since it would bring me joy knowing that I made you scream in the comfort of your own home. Seeing it would remind me what I made mine that on that wonderful night of ecstasy ~"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:10 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Finally unable to contain it anymore, Nikolai leaned to his left and rested his hand on Roy's lap. "You think you can make me scream so soon, dearie? My, how courageous of you~" he grinned as his hand lightly ran up and down the limb.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:19 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy's ears immediately perked up and he smirked at what the man was doing. "Oh I don't think love...I know. The sooner you get me to your place then the sooner I can prove that to you. Wouldn't you like that?~"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:29 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"You're the one driving, dearie." Nikolai chuckled lightly as his hand finally slipped downward into the boy's pants. All the while he maintained perfect posture, and to any that drove past or peeped for a second into their window, Nikolai would look as if he were enjoying the weather. "My my, what've we here~?" he purred at his latest toy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:38 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy tensed up a bit and cleared his throat a bit before speaking. "I think you know exactly what that is and I can find your place on my own. I may not be a canine but my sense of smell is just as good, I can find your place at no time~" Having Nikolai fondle his toy wasn't making it easier to drive or concentrate for that matter but he did manage to find his place which was pretty beautiful to his surprise. But right now that wasn't important to him. "Well we're here now, I think it's time I had my way with you, I hope you don't have much to do in the morning~"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:47 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Upon seeing his house, Nikolai removed his hand from the boy's pants, but he had already left his mark. "Mmm, I suppose class will have to start late then." he grinned back at the boy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:54 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Or maybe I can just get you to cancel it~" he smiled then parked in the driveway and stepped out of the car. He opened the door for Nikolai then went up to his house and opened the door since he had Nikolai's keys the entire time. "After you,so you can lead me to the bedroom~"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:11 am
Rikasha17

User Image

"I'm not that lazy, dearie. But good try." the Sin laughed as he entered his apartment. "Here we are, darling! It's not luxurious, but it's enough." he smiled at the simple area. It was large like any apartment, a couch against the wall and a TV against the other wall, a semi-kitchen connecting to it and a hallway leading to a couple rooms. Nikolai took Roy's hand and led him down the hallway and to the left, where his room waited. It was fairly messy, an occasional article of clothing on the ground here and there, drawers opened a little with some clothes protruding from them, but the sight of the bed was enough to negate all bad things in the room. The bed was large, king-size, and very extravagant. It was surprisingly clean and made, large and soft looking blankets covering it and an abundance of pillows that could bring yawns to anyone witnessing them. Pillars rose from each corner of the bed and stretched to the Heavens, where transparent curtains draped and added to the seduction effect. A special item of Sloth's that Nikolai got in every place he lived.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:21 am
Awesome nerd
I'll just do the time skip since i'm here lol

User Image

Roy looked around the apartment and he honestly though it was pretty nice. Once in his bedroom Roy smirked then kissed Nikolai's hand lightly. "This is a very nice home you have but if you would excuse me I think I would like to ravish you right about now~" He gently let go of the man's hand then lifted him up by his bottom and placed him on the bed. Even though he was eager Roy planned on being gentle...for the first few minutes.

-2 hours and 30 minutes of sweaty intercourse later~-

Roy decided to take a small break as he was under the comfy bed sheets. His upper body was visible and glistened with sweat as he smiled seeming pleased with the outcome. He would have went longer with the man but he thought a break would do them some good for now and he could tell that his 'lover' enjoyed there activities quite a bit.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff