Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:21 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon smiles, finishing off his first glass. "It's getting late," he remarked, as if surprised at how the time had flown. "Exactly how exhausted are you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I could go to sleep, or I could last another hour or two." shrugged the Sin as he smiled at Leon's finishing of wine. "I don't think my darling class will mind my tardy tomorrow, Melody seems to have it under control." he smiled lightly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:04 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"And what, my darling Nikolai, would you like to spend the next hour or two doing?" he asked, a light smirk on his lips. "We could play chess, watch a movie, bake something, all seem like fun."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai studied Leon for a moment. Ah, he could recognize what was happening, Leon was drunk. It was obvious not only through his change in attitude but in the desire in his eyes. Flattering as it was, Nikolai had no intentions of a sex-filled day.
"Actually, dearie, I was hoping for us to get to know each other a bit more." he suggested while leaning forward towards the table for the wine bottle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:16 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Picking up a glass of water from the side table, Leon raised an eyebrow. "What would you like to know? I'll answer any question, provided you answer mine~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"All the basics, dearie! Your favorite color, your favorite animal, hobbies, everything!" the Sin smiled as he poured himself yet another glass of wine. He tilted the tip of the bottle towards Leon and quirked his eyebrow a little in a silent question if he wanted some.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:32 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He shook his head at the wine, smiling softly. "Well, I love the colors yellow and green, koalas are adorable in my mind, and I tend to spend my time reading or learning new things. I used to play sports in high school, but I haven't had much time for it. I also have this small thing for photography. I...I just...always loved it." With a small blush, he sipped his water. "What about you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:06 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai smiled warmly at Leon. He could imagine him with a camera in hand, taking photos of everything. It was cute the way he was picturing it, and he wouldn't mind trying to coerce him into some photography someday.
That in mind, the Sin leaned back and sipped some of his wine as he thought. "Mmm... Well purple and lime green have stuck besides me for so long that it's grown on me, you see." he smiled lightly and held up one hand to show off his lime green nail polish. "As for animals.... Humans are very interesting."
"Caw!"
"Crows are a close second, Ezekiel darling." Nikolai sighed impatiently before returning his smile. "And banjos. I absolutely adore banjo music, dearie!" His smile faltered into an embarrassed twitch upwards. "Playing it, however, is beyond my powers."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:28 am
Leon Court

User Image

With a grin, Leon motioned towards a door labelled "Music". The large door was just a ways away from the stairs. "If you want, I can try to teach you the next time you come here. I'm not the best banjo player, but I can play enough to say I can, and I'm an excellent teacher." He pulled his legs up under him, leaning on the armrest. "So. Do you have a favorite band, song, the like?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai's eyes seemed to brighten when he claimed to know banjo. "Mmm, I've still got about an hour left, dearie." he said with a hurried look of his imaginary wrist-watch. "Perhaps you can play me a tune, yes?" he asked and perked up in his seat, almost like an eager child wanting to hear a bedtime story.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 am
Leon Court

User Image

"Well, if you ask so nicely~" Leon stood, disappearing into the Music Room, then returning with a decent sized banjo. "I'm warning you now, though. I'm not the best."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

A bright smile showed on the Sin's face, maybe even excitement. It had been so long since he had been serenaded by a banjo! Oh how much he missed it! "Posh, darling, I'm sure you'll do fine!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:19 am
Leon Court

User Image

He set the banjo on his lap and started to play. He even started to sing the song. When he finally finished, he looked up at Nikolai, his soft eyes seeking approval.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:35 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai's eyes were wide and starry with admiration and adoration. "That was simply marvelous, darling!" he applauded and clapped his hands, even Ezekiel cawed his approval. "How modest you were, dearie, claiming to know little of that wonderful instrument!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:37 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon blushed under the praise. "Thank you...I'm glad you enjoyed my little performance." He set the banjo down, clearing his throat. "So, uh, do you play anything?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces