Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Houses
Shimizu House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji smiled back at Luna as he ate the sushi right off her chopsticks. He loved the taste of the sushi Mrs. Shimizu had made. As he had thought: Luna had gotten her great cooking skills from her mother. He smiled at Luna, and was about to kiss her on the lips when he heard the front door open. Expecting it to be the boy from earlier, he looked over at the door, and was surprised to see a pretty girl that he had never seen before. At first, he became worried for a whole new reason, thinking it would be bad if she saw Luna with her ears and tail out. That worry was quickly extinguished when he saw the girl pull out a pair of wolf ears and a tail. He sighed in relief and looked up at the girl from the couch, who obviously hadn't noticed them yet. "Hey, over here! Do you need the Shimizus for something?" He asked this because, since he had been living here for a few years, he had grown used to monsters coming to the house looking for help from the Shimizus, particularly Luna. He knew that they were kind people, the Shimizus, so he had no problems helping out if he was needed.

Luna_Shimizu3100
Music_Skillet1999

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luna Shimizu
"Unable to move from the weight of the embraced words,"

User Image
Luna looked up at the new arrival as her wolf parts popped out. She blushed a deep red, her purring stopping, but only for a bit as her lips curved into a smile. She kissed Rikiji, then leaped up and over to the girl, tackling her down to the floor in a hug. "Kisha-chan~" she practically purred. "Kyaaaaaaaa it's been so long~!" Luna was still hugging Kisha so tightly and not letting her go, the hug only light enough to where Kisha could breath. Luna's ears and tail were already out anyways, and her tail was flicking around in happiness, her ears were perked up as well.
User Image

"I fell into a warm dream. When I woke, it was after I lost you."

Music_Skillet1999

Son Takahani

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:04 am
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji blushed a bit when Luna kissed him suddenly, having been taken off guard, and touched his lips where she kissed him. He then stood up from the couch when Luna jumped on the wolf girl. "L-Luna! You know her?" he asked in surprise, having never met the girl himself. Luna seemed to know the girl and was happy to see her, and he couldn't help but to chuckle lightly at his girlfriend's cute behavior to this girl, smiling. As long as she was happy, he was happy.

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:05 am
Son Takahani
Luna_Shimizu3100
Music_Skillet1999

Fuyujiro Hasegawa

Fuyu fell out side the door, he tripped on his own shoe laces! He got up and closed his eyes rubbing the back of his head. He moved back in time to not get hit by the falling girls. He looked at the two in shock. 'Was this Luna?'He thought to himself, she was powerful he gave her that. Then he saw something from the corner of his eye, another boy. He turned slowly, then recognized him. His eyes went wide with shock. He stood there for only a brief moment before running over to his older brother. "BROTHER!"He yelled as he slammed into the older male. He hugged him, he hadn't seen him in so long!  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 pm
alphazarpha
Son Takahani
Luna_Shimizu3100

Kisha Blaze
With the knowledge of pain. . .
Kisha yipped when Luna tackled her. "Luna, You squeeze me any tighter, you may pop my head off." She said smiling. "It has been such a long time. Who is the red head?" she asked as Fuyu ran to the boy. "Could you let me go please?" her face went red when she saw Fuyu smiling.
I can't be close the ones I love and hold dear.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Luna Shimizu
"Unable to move from the weight of the embraced words,"

User Image
"She's my best friend~!" Luna responded when Rikiji asked if she knew Kisha. She then looked up when the young boy jumped onto Rikiji. She turned back to Kisha when she started talking. "Ahh sorry Kisha-chan!" she exclaimed, jumping off and helping Kisha back up. "Red head? His name is Hasegawa Rikiji-kun!! He's my . . . boyfriend." she responded with a blush, then retaliated with her own question, "Who's the boy?" Luna went over to Rikiji in case he needed help with the young boy who had tackled Rikiji. The boy seemed familiar . . . what was it . . . ? Oh! He looked just like Rikiji, but younger and blue eyed! "Rikiji's little brother?" she guessed, pointing to the boy.
User Image

"I fell into a warm dream. When I woke, it was after I lost you."

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:56 pm
Luna_Shimizu3100

alphazarpha

Kisha Blaze
With the knowledge of pain. . .
Kisha nodded as she stood up. "His name is Fuyujiro Hasegawa. I just call him Fuyu-kun. It's good to meet Rikiji-san. So how have you been?" she asked. Her tone changed to a very shy tone. She didn't like being too open to people she didn't know. How I wish I brought my guitar!!! she thought.

I can't be close the ones I love and hold dear.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:00 pm
Son Takahani
OI!

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
Houses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items