Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai caught his breath, not actually thinking the priest would do it. But he certainly wasn't complaining! His gaze immediately fell down to Anthony's appendage, and a small blush sparked on his cheeks. "Well, you certainly weren't lying." he breathed before noticing more. Oh Pride, you wonderful Sin, you.
"Father Anthony," he started slowly, somehow restraining himself from that evil grin of his. "Is that an erection?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:59 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Huh?" The priest looked down, then quickly covered himself. "No! It's just...cold..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Sin laughed in delight and clapped his hands together. "Oh it is! It is! I have to admit, I'm flattered." His laughter turning into an innocent grin, he stepped forward. "You want me to take care of it for you?" he nearly purred.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

His jaw dropped, and he immediately grabbed his shorts and pulled them back up. "We live in a church!" he said, turning darker. "That's...that's wrong!! Wrong to even think about!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You're the one with the erection." he replied casually.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:44 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"And you're the fellow priest offering to relieve it!" he retorted.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You know," Nikolai pondered aloud while tilting his head and pressing his index finger to his cheek, changing the subject just a little. "I still haven't heard you say 'no' to that." He looked at Anthony and smiled lightheartedly. "So does that make it a yes?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:59 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

With a growl, Anthony turned and strife into his room. "I'm going to bed!" Shutting the door, he lay on the bed and, despite his hot, fevered skin, tried to force his erection to disappear, only to think of Nikolai's body and feel it get harder.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai only laughed before following him. "Hate to bother you, Father, but I still need some clothes." he said while racking his knuckles against the door. "Or do you want me to see Sister Kimberly like this? Maybe I'll just go to Mass like this!" he laughed harder, enjoying himself greatly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Then I guess you and I are staying inside because most of my clothes haven't been delivered yet and I can't step outside like this!" he said, rolling onto his back and staring up at the ceiling.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:01 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The laughter diminished to nothing. What? They had to stay like this? Nikolai bit his lip and glanced around. Now, he only chose to do this for a moment, not an entire day! If he was going to do this for a day than he was going to have someone bear it with him! Ah, but his plan...
Nikolai turned back to the kitchen and strode into it, pulling out the kit again for the tape. As he began covering his brand, he thought over his plan. He had foreseen this hole. It was small, but still there.
With his new plan ready and his arm covered, Nikolai looked back to Anthony's room. The wicked grin that he had to hide so much finally escaped. "You have to at least let me into that room!" he called out while making his way back to the door. "I don't want to traumatize any poor clergy when they deliver clothes to a nude priest!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:08 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"You'll make it worse!" he admitted, covering his eyes with his forearm. "It's against the church to masturbate, it's against the church to lie with a man..." Standing, he walked over to the door, opening it, his broad chest nearly filling the tiny doorway. "A blow job isn't lying with a man, is it?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Beyond the door the false priest quirked his eyebrow at Anthony's murmurs. What was he getting at...? Nikolai was just about to point out many holes with his logic when the door opened to reveal that ever-masculine hunk. His words were caught in his mouth as his gaze fell to the broad chest and the stiff abs. But that wasn't what made his jaw hit the ground. When he was asked about a b*****b, Nikolai quickly looked back up at Anthony with wide yet amused eyes. 'You're really letting me do this?' he wanted to ask but refrained himself, fearing that if he did then Anthony would shy away from it, and this was just too good to give up. "I don't believe so." he said and risked a step forward, barely managing a smirk. "But if it is, I'll be waiting in Confession."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:33 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

He sighed and bowed his head, seeming to think hard about what to do. Suddenly, he raised his head, looked around, then pulled Nikolai into his room, shutting the door. "This is a one-time thing, and no one can EVER know," he said, locking the bedroom door. "Just please...tell me you're good at it and can get rid of this...this thing quickly."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Without even giving the priest a chance to finish, Nikolai grabbed Anthony's arm and pushed him onto the bed. "I'll let you find out for yourself." he smirked as he crawled onto the bed himself, placing a hand on the bed at each side of the priest's body. Nikolai smirked at him and leaned in close, his soft breath against Anthony's. He lowered his eyelids and looked down at the luscious lips so close to him, wanting to take them now. Sensually scrapping his lips against his, Nikolai moved aside from his mouth and rested his lips against his ears. "I'll warn you though, my work just might make things worse~" Leaving that in the air, Nikolai began sinking downward, leaving a swift kiss on the neck, the chest, the abs...

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff