Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Sages MLP thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronie?
  Duh yeah.
  Hell no.
  indifferent
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:25 pm
GoldDiggingWhore

I actually haven't seen any of the RD presents series, but after that one, I may have to check other ones out. Speaking of hour long plus though, I'm reminded of the Turnabout Storm series, which combines Ace Attorney and MLP, two of my favorite things. I've only seen about half the series because it's so long, but I want to get around to watching the rest at some point...

Aww sad, its quite a good series.

Did you manage to watch any of the friendship is witchcraft series?

http://www.sherclop.com/v/neigh-soul-sister

They have been moving off youtube to to hasbro concerns  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:50 am
Sagebomb

I had actually forgotten all about it until you brought it up again. But I went to that link and watched all the episodes, and I must agree that it's hilarious. Robot Sweetie Belle is by far the most awesome character ever ^o^  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:53 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb

I had actually forgotten all about it until you brought it up again. But I went to that link and watched all the episodes, and I must agree that it's hilarious. Robot Sweetie Belle is by far the most awesome character ever ^o^

Yeah its quite well done XD

And yep I love the whole sentient view. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:57 am
Sagebomb
Yeah its quite well done XD

And yep I love the whole sentient view. ^_^

The funny thing is, I watched that episode first since it's the one you recommended (something I rarely do since I'm OCD like that). The whole time I was just thinking, "Why the Hell did they decide to make her a robot?" It seemed really arbitrary. When I watched the previous episodes, I realized the gag it was for was pretty arbitrary too, but I'm still really glad they did because she's great that way ^_^  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:02 am
GoldDiggingWhore

The funny thing is, I watched that episode first since it's the one you recommended (something I rarely do since I'm OCD like that). The whole time I was just thinking, "Why the Hell did they decide to make her a robot?" It seemed really arbitrary. When I watched the previous episodes, I realized the gag it was for was pretty arbitrary too, but I'm still really glad they did because she's great that way ^_^

Having been exposed to anime for a long time. Linear time lines dont really matter so much to me any more. I accept what Im given, and then later when I see how that came to be...I see it almost more as a flash back than a non linear story. And I dont feel the joke order really changes the effect that much.

But yeah I look forward to future episodes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:24 am
Speaking of Hasbro alienating the fanbase: http://www.mane6.com/

I'm incredibly disappointed, and even after reading all of the comments on the article, I still don't understand why they're going about it this way. First of all, I don't see why they waited until the project had been going on for a whole two years and was almost done to stomp on it. I hope some form of negotiation can get reached.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:30 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Speaking of Hasbro alienating the fanbase: http://www.mane6.com/

I'm incredibly disappointed, and even after reading all of the comments on the article, I still don't understand why they're going about it this way. First of all, I don't see why they waited until the project had been going on for a whole two years and was almost done to stomp on it. I hope some form of negotiation can get reached.

Im not sure, Hasbro has been making a attack on many of the dedicated "atristic bronies"

It seems that they want adults to stop buying thier stuff, and only want little girls money again. Which I dont really get since adults tend to have more money than kids. And bronie works as we know DO increase sales for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:47 am
Sagebomb
Im not sure, Hasbro has been making a attack on many of the dedicated "atristic bronies"

It seems that they want adults to stop buying thier stuff, and only want little girls money again. Which I dont really get since adults tend to have more money than kids. And bronie works as we know DO increase sales for them.

Exactly. I think it boils down to the fact that Hasbro doesn't seem to know how to run a business.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:17 am
GoldDiggingWhore

Exactly. I think it boils down to the fact that Hasbro doesn't seem to know how to run a business.

Hasbro knows its niech...kids, and it knows how to target them. It seems they have no idea how to utilise and benifit from a new niech though emo

Also top 10 is is... Lets see how I did...

new maths = intro

#10 = Foals = correct
#9 = Portal = on list wrong spot. (too high by 6)
#8 = Shy = on list wrong spot (too high by 3)
#7 = Bronies 101 alicorns = Nope missed, But I do like it and have shared it, worthy of its spot ^_^
#6 = Ponys sliding into a box = Missed, I figured it would be there though
#5 = The vid making fun of the above = I liked it better, but missed
#4 = my lil dashie = correct
#3 = ponies with hats = off by one
#2 = Six = off by 4
#1 = meet the bronies = correct.

Hon mentions = phoenix wright, (I guess, too long for me though), =Whats going on with tombstone (Yeah definitly I agree), = Clouds (From my list)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:09 am
Hey, I got you something since I thought you would enjoy it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f70cgcpbSZw  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:47 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Hey, I got you something since I thought you would enjoy it: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f70cgcpbSZw

Cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWIJPe912ic

which came out a week ago was pretty cool, was a good follow up to the previous two episodes.

(Assuming youve watched the last two)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:47 am
Hah, I approve. Five stars~

Pony convention todaaaaaay~  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 pm
So... About that twilight sparkle alicorn, eh?

My mom walked by when the whole transformation scene was going on. She thinks it's even cheesier than the rest of the show...

Which brings up the question- Am I the only one on Gaia who thinks that Alicorn Twilight is cool?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:25 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Hah, I approve. Five stars~

Pony convention todaaaaaay~

You going, did you head back for it?

I see on many of the staffs twitter feeds they were going.

"Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy
Going to @Las_Pegasus_Uni ? 1st person to bring me vegan donuts from this place gets a signed #MLPFIM DVD."

Sounds like a fun comp XD.

"tara strong ‏@tarastrong
Getting on the plane for @Las_Pegasus_Uni …with Bronchitis. Cuz I love my fans enough to get them alllllll sick"

Ahh tara....if there is any staff member I would love to meet it would be here....she is trolliscious.

Will be keeping a eye on

http://everfree.net/unicon/

Since they will stream some of it.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:29 am
Bloorigard2
So... About that twilight sparkle alicorn, eh?

My mom walked by when the whole transformation scene was going on. She thinks it's even cheesier than the rest of the show...

Which brings up the question- Am I the only one on Gaia who thinks that Alicorn Twilight is cool?

General consensus in the MLP forum seems most people dont mind eitherway.

Hipster bronies are against it, because its cool to be against it. Except it seems most people dont really mind sooo *shrugs*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3fFldhsJDw

Faust was taking her there....just not like this...not like this.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff