Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Branchpaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail ~~

User ImageUser Image

She then sighs: "He said he came from a 'murky' area, and I get the feeling that when Herbpool told me of a surrounding that was muddy and thick, I get the feeling he came from Shadowclan...it sort of makes sense." She then yawns, realizing she was tired. "I'm...going to get some sleep now it is already late." She then starts walking off toward the rock which wasn't far from Moonstar. "Night, see you in the Morning...I guess." She then curled up on the rock and snoozed away, getting to sleep right away.

((Timeskip time~! And it's the last post for the night. I won't guarantee I will post tomorrow night just to warn you...goodnight.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:39 am
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar watched Shadowtail walk away, then returned to his den and his nest to sleep. That night and the next, he dreamt. Not prophetic dreams like some Clan Leaders of the past, but nor were they dreams he would ever wish to share with another cat. Even Herbpool.

The day of the Gathering, Moonstar allowed the cats who would be joining him to sleep in. Except for Herbpool, who was busy tending to a new queen expecting her first litter. Moonstar didn't sleep in. Instead, he waited until the dawn border patrol returned and then went on his own to hunt.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:13 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

On the day of the Gathering, The three cats: Shadowtail, Branchpaw, and Foxpaw woke up at a nice time so they can review even though they could sleep in. They roamed around together into the forest so that Branchpaw can review the herbs and their purpose. Foxpaw silently apologizes to Shadowtail for his behavir back at training, with the black she-cat brushing it off...saying it was 'no big deal'. However, she decided to train the two yet again, but this time she was making sure Foxpaw's claws were sheathed. She did teach them the moves from Chaosclan, how to hunt for prey [properly], and to jump up the trees and jump down again so they could hide out there. She did the best to her ability to teach them this.

Time passed before it was almost time for the gathering, Shadowtail now wanted to test their hunting skills for real-life. So she had them catch something, while she did so too. When they came back, Shadowtail got a bird and rabbit, Foxpaw was able to get a mouse, and well...Branchpaw didn't do so well. She didn't feel so 'great' when she failed to catch something, but the two of them told them it was ok [since she is an apprentice to a medicine cat]. They dropped their fresh-kill and knew they can rest for the remainder of time before the Gathering began. Shadowtail bid goodbye to them as she already saw a few kits coming to her. "Kits?" "Yeah, a few tried to to escape from the camp and I bribed them to stay here in exchange of a story. Those kits told the rest and now they ALL want to hear it." "I think that's cute!" Shadowtail muttered something inaudible before walking away from the two. Branchpaw then nods. "Imma check on the elders...in case their joints ache or they need ticks removed." "Good luck with that." He then watches her leave to find the Elder's den. Foxpaw sighs as he was alone yet again, but this gave him some time to think things through. He starts cleaning himself and lays down to rest since he was a little tired.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
At sunset, Moonstar and the cats he had chosen started on their path to Four Stones for the Gathering. Cats from Windclan and Riverclan were already there, but there was no sign of Shadowclan just yet. Moonstar went to greet the leaders of the two clans while the rest of the group spread out and shared tongues. Flamepaw stayed near Shadowtail, Branchpaw and Foxpaw. She knew they were probably uncomfortable around so many unfamiliar cats.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

It was finally time to go over to...wherever they were going. Shadowtail seemed remorsely defensive because they are meeting different clans after all, Foxpaw stayed close to Shadowtail since Branchpaw had to stay with the medicine cat. When the both of them finally arrived, Shadowtail stared in shock as there were many...many...cats. "I'll be damned..." She muttered, expressing the shock of Foxpaw and Branchpaw. Shadowtail then started studying the leaders: One had a blueish-pelt while the other one....looked too awfully familiar. "Is it just me or does that cat have the same color on his pelt like Branchpaw?"

"There are probably millions of cats with Branchpaw's pelt, so it's probably a coincedence." "You have a point..." She nodded, but it didn't explain much to her. Herbstream, Branchpaw's mother, came from a clan.....but she never told on WHICH clan. Could be just me and my stupid intuition. She thought as she stayed away from the many cats and cleaned her paws. Branchpaw then skampered off with Herbpool to meet the other medicine cats...and their apprentices. Nervous she stayed back, but didn't go behind Herbpool as she was trying hard not to show much weakness. "Hello." Herbpool mewed as she was already coming to the conversation. Branchpaw zones out and starts checks her surroundings, to see the other cats. Foxpaw remained with Flamepaw, not really wanting to move anywhere...only waiting for the meeting to start. "So.....when does the meeting start?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw looked around, then at the sky. The moon was still rising. "The Gathering officially starts at moonhigh. But we have to wait till every clan is represented. Shadowclan hasn't arrived yet." She looked back at Foxpaw. "I was nervous my first Gathering, too. Don't worry about it," she said, resting the tip of her tail on his shoulder for a moment.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:02 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Foxpaw sighs: "It's not that. I made a BIG mistake on my first training. God, even a kit would be wise to not do so." He mumbled, soon smelling cats that...kind of reeked.

Shadowtail cocked her head up to see a band of cats entering in, obviously with darker pelts than most she had seen and the Leader seem to have scars from 'battles'. Shadowtail stared 'hard' at them as she thinks that maybe Chaos came from this clan. It could be any clan, I don't have full prove he came from Shadowclan. She thought for a bit, as she soon gets up and walks a little closer, but not too close. It was just so she had a better view of the meeting. Now she sees four cats; including Moonstar up on the highest point. Branchpaw remained with Herbpool as she sees the meeting will begin. Foxpaw remained still as he then starts to listen to the four cats up above, since their the only one talking.

"Well Scarstar, a little late?" One of the cats; a Brown-pelted tom [Whom Shadowtail thought he had the same pelt as Branchpaw] teases a little. He addressed that to the leader whom just came. So the Shadowclan leader is Scarstar...interesting name. The Shadowclan leader frowned. "If it wasn't for intruders going around our territory like they own the place then we would've been here early, I apologize."

"You had that problem too?!" The blueish-pelt she-cat questioned. "My clan has had that trouble when they were strolling around in the river. This has to be clearly addressed." Some of the cats then started muttering, realize the problem they had is a lot more than they realize. "This means trouble..." She hissed to herself: Chaos was obviously close...if only it were just coincidence. She then sighs and got over to Foxpaw. "Is it true? That Chaosclan is close?"

"It could be different cats thinking their high and almighty, it might not be them. What we meet though came from Chaosclan, but I do have to admit this causes a lot of suspicion."

Branchpaw started shivering when now she realizes the clan are having the 'intruder' problem. Now she can only wait to hear from Moonstar on what he might say to them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar leapt up onto one of the four great stones that gave the area its name, and the three other clan leaders followed. "Cats of all clans, come gather by the Four Stones," he yowled, calling the Gathering to order. "Thunderclan has also encountered intruders on our territory. One even entered our camp, but he was fought off and has not returned. We believe these cats come from a rogue clan that lives on the streets of the twolegs' territory. This clan is called Chaosclan, and their leader is a cat who calls himself Chaos. It is possible he was once a member of one of the four clans and went rogue. The cats who fought off the intruder in Thunderclan's camp have now been welcomed into Thunderclan. Welcome to Shadowtail, Branchpaw, and Foxpaw."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:15 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Shadowtail, Foxpaw, and Branchpaw could only look away out of embarrassment. Branchpaw wanted to protest that it was 'Shadowtail' whom fought off the rogue but Herbpool kept her mouth shut. "Not a good idea to talk during a gathering." Herbpool whispered to her apprentice, making sure Branchpaw didn't say anything. Shadowtail then sighs and held her head high, not wanting to show weakness. The Leaders looked at the three whom they know are 'pretty' new here. The one whom responded was the brown-pelted tom: "I see...welcome to the clan." He then went back to the topic. "So if your saying that this 'new' clan is responsible, what do we do? Should we increase our border patrols?"

"I think your being too soft Woodstar." Scarstar retorted toward the Brown tom. Fowpaw took note of that. Shadowclan leader is Scarstar, and there is Woodstar...from which clan?" Scarstar continued his opinion: "They do not live by the Warrior code, they will kill 'anyone' without hesitation."

"Windclan is already suffering, I am not making them fight." Aaah, he's the Windclan Leader. Which means the blueish pelt she-cat belongs to Riverclan...makes perfect sense. Foxpaw took mental notes. Shadowtail understood that now and was more focused on their debate for the 'intruders' they think is Chaosclan. "So Moonstar, your saying the leader of this 'Chaosclan' used to be someone from a clan?" The blueish-she cat questioned. "This certainly is a mystery, I wonder if this cat wants revenge." Scarstar 'tchs', which Shadowtail did the same; both were not so 'entusiastic' about this clan. "And how did you know about this clan? I am very curious." Scarstar stared down at Moonstar, already telling Shadowtail that he was a little cold, but she can tell he means no harm. Tough love huh? She thought to herself as she was kind of interesting in this debate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar stood firm against the insinuations Scarstar made. "Starclan has warned me of coming Chaos, and in patrols near the twoleg territory we have heard mentions of a 'chaotic' clan living in the many Thunderpaths of the twoleg territory. It is quite possible that the leader of this 'Chaosclan' may want revenge on the four clans, but for what, I do not know, and Starclan has given me no indication that they know of the reasons for the coming Chaos. If any cat has any idea, I welcome their input."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Shadowtail eyes widened a bit: Did he just seriously....LIE?! Foxpaw ran to her and calmed her down before she could down-right yell at them, He had to quietly explain why Moonstar might've lied at them. "It's probably a good idea we don't get so much attention for now." Shadowtail pondered it for a moment before nodding, realizing that Foxpaw had a point. The both then paid attention to the Gathering again, seeing Scarstar getting a little hesitant on Moonstar's explaination. He must have a feeling in his gut like Shadowtail would. Scarstar then sits down, coughs and then spoke again: "Ok. I'll make sure my clan gets some information as well. Maybe find one of those warriors and take them as a prison to get answers. But that problem has already been addrssed." Scarstar then flicked his tail.

"Despite the intruders, My clan has been doing good and have a steady flow of fresh-kill. I also have a New Deputy, as you remember HawkClaw had died of a horrible greencough." He then bows his head, showing some remorse and sorrow. He must've been a great friend if the leader is saddened... Shadowtail thought in her head.

"So I appointed a new Deputy and I hope they have approved of my choice. I have chosen Nightheart as my new Deputy." Shadowclan hollered in approval, as Scarstar flicked his tail up to silence the crowd. "We also recently had a healthy litter of kits and so far, the clan is strong and brave ready to take down any 'intruder' who dares to tresspass."

"That would've been the perfect clan for you." "Shut up.." Shadowtail muttered, in response to Foxpaw's response toward the Shadowclan Leader's news. Windclan Leader, Woodstar approached: "As you well known, I have replaced our old Leader Windstar, and unfortunately he sacrificed himself to save his apprentice from a horrific bear attack."

"Why is everyone dying?" "Yeah, kind of reminds me of my old Upwalker whom watched some stupid dream in the box crying for no reason."

"So I have gained my nine lives a few days ago, and I have appointed LightWhisker as my Deputy. I am also going to be the mentor of the Old Leader's apprentice: Bramblepaw. Otherwise, I am doing my best to fix the whole prey situation since we had seen Twolegs prowling around our territory and hopefully I will serve my clan well." The blueish she-cat purred in approval. "I wish you luck Woodstar." She mewed, almost encouraging like.

"Now for me." She coughed as she decided to start. "My clan, has also had trouble with Twolegs fishing on our river, making the prey short. We are trying to find a way to feed our clan and hopefully the problem will go away shortly. Otherwise we have ourselves a new brand of warriors: I am pleased to announce that Bluestream, Blacksplash, and Dawntalon have now been appointed as warriors." Foxpaw joined in on the cheer of congratulations, having his friend Shadowtail look at him in confusion. Now it was either Moonstar's turn to finish the meeting...or is it already done? Shadowtail waited for what was going to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar swished his tail and looked up at the sky. The moon and stars still shone brightly, unobstructed by clouds. "With Starclan's approval, I call this Gathering to an end. May the four clans live in peace until the next." Then he jumped down from the stone and padded to his clanmates to lead them back to the Thunderclan camp.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:21 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

With the meeting at end, Branchpaw, Shadowtail, and Foxpaw had left alongside the clan as they were walking back to the camp...already feeling little... 'uncomfortable.'

"Did he really have to lie though?" "I don't think he was lying, he was saying the truth when he got warnings from Starclan but maybe because he didn't want you barraged by the three leaders demanding answers...that would be a bit strange." Foxpaw tried to find a way to convince her that what he did was right, although he had to lie a little in order to do so. Shadowtail turned away, still confused but realized there was no point to argue any further. When they returned to camp, Branchpaw went to Foxpaw and Shadowtail right away. "That was scary...It'll be strange for me to go there every moon." "It will be your responsibility as a medicine cat afterall." Shadowtail then sighs: "Y'know we're waking up early right?" Foxpaw and Branchpaw automatically gulped and said 'goodnight' to each other then to Shadowtail as they hurried to the apprentice den to go get some sleep. "So easy..." She muttered, as she then realized she wasn't even sleepy. She looke at the other cats as they were going to their dens and sleep for the night. Shadowtail couldn't find anything from within as she went on down to the river and looked down below to see a reflection of herself. Of course that reflection was taken over by her bright red-eyes. She sighs as she took a big gulp of the water as she was quite thirsty.

She then thought about everything that was happening...if this was really Chaosclan coming closer...why? What was their purpose? What does Chaos want from the four? Revenge? yes Revenge...but for what? She sighs as too many things were going through her head. But it was enough to where she got antsy and was not able to sleep. After that, she just decided to come back and lie down on the rock she considered her 'favorite spot' as she just laid there, thinking until she passes out from dorwsiness that later took over her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Shadepelt and Foxpaw were part of the dawn patrol the next morning, along with a couple other cats. They canvassed all of Thunderclan's territory, renewing the border markings and making sure no cat from another clan had crossed the borders. As they neared the Sunning Rocks, Shadepelt caught the scent of a Riverclan cat on the breeze. A very fresh scent, and it was getting nearer, as was the sound of a cat yowling.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:32 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Fully prepared, Foxpaw was waken up very early. It seemed to be that Shadepelt wanted him to do dawn patrol with them. Thinking it was a test, he woke up and followed after him. It has been at least a moon since the gathering and Foxpaw had tried his mighty best to have Shadepelt be proud of his apprentice and forget about the 'mistake' on that first day. He knew Branchpaw was going to wake up soon and Shadowtail is probably trying to make sure the kits don't do anything dumb. Then all the sudden, a whiff of Riverclan's scent hit him hard. He automatically wondered what was going on as the sound of cats yowling came forward. Foxpaw freaked. "That scream...it's......it's.......it sounds like that scream I heard from my dream! That's the exact sound!!!!!!" Foxpaw was literally scared as he expected some monsters coming out after the cats. But then nothing but that same leader and a few warriors were running like mad. "Hey! What's going on?! Why you screaming?!" Foxpaw was the first to approach them. He didn't see any threat, it was panic. "The...Those Chaosclan warriors...they...they invaded us when we were vulnearable and took...they took the kits."

"WHAT?!?!" Foxpaw backed off in such shock and fear. "They have injured most of the warriors and the queens. Threatening that if we followed them, they'll kill them. We have lost their trail....I am so ashamed." Foxpaw no longer felt surprised...he felt...angry. Foxpaw automatically hissed. "Moonstar needs to be told this...and Shadowtail!" He immediately ran out there not knowing if his mentor followed as he ran screeching. "MOONSTAR! MOONSTAR!" He then slides through the ground to get to him, seeing that he was with Flamepaw and Shadowtail. Bad news! Chaosclan has taken Riverclan's kits!!!"

"WHAT?! Shadowtail immediately hollered. "Damn that Chaosclan! What the hell do they want?!" "I don't know! But The Riverclan leader came through our border with a few warriors, looks like they were chasing after them. But they lost them and now their queens and most of their warriors are injured. Their medicine cat is probably trying to tend to their wounds." With that, came the Riverclan leader and a few of the warriors. Everyone would've hissed at them if it weren't for Fowpaw's yelling about Chaosclan taking the kits. Branchpaw came out immediately when Foxpaw was screaming like a banshee. "But Shadowtail. Their screams...it was the exact ones I dreamt about for months before we joined! I don't know why but something tells me that this is very bad!"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff