View Results

MsEtherBunny

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:38 pm
Haaaaaay there. Just call me Dar. cool
I'm 24 old. D;
I hail from the mythical land known as Da Murda Mitten. *coughMichigancough*
My seXbox is my best friend.
I enjoy me some shoot 'em up games. Nothing like simulation homicide to calm the nerves. cool
Fallout and Dead Space are my true loves.. though ManHunt was the game that opened my mind to gaming.
I'm not a very good co-op partner. Not only am I known for friendly fire but I'm the worst item hoarder... often leaving nothing for anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:35 am
Hello there guys, I am Armyst on Gaia, but you can call me whatever you want.
I like video games.
I don't play a lot, but I know a lot of games and I am not bad at gaming.
I have a bad computer, remind me to buy a new one.
I like all kinds of games.
I hate console wars, because I play on pc.
bye  

Armyst

Friendly Protector

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200

Verix Vortec

Lonely Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:59 am
Um I'm Art, was invited here some while back but been overly shy about having to type about myself. So I'll just say that I'm a 25 year old dude and I'm a general gamer. Been gaming since I guess age 4 or 5 and I dabble in just about every genre (when I have the money).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:01 pm
I'm Jay, but I prefer Fluffy.

I'm 21.

I guess I should say I'm a girl. neutral

I absolutely LOVE video games, I've been playing since I was 5.

I love all kinds of games, except sports games like madden.

I love to get older consoles and games, like the SNES and whatnot.

I sad because I have no job, and my games break, and I has no money to fix
games. crying crying crying

Console wars are stupid, variety is life.

Same go for PC vs Console. I play on that too when I can.

I am officially waiting for the apocalypse so I can't become a nomad with a
crossbow and ride around the country and only come back on occasion to
my secret underground bunker in the dessert to play my games.
And that's about it.  

Fluffy_the_Spy

Versatile Explorer

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HellAngel17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:50 pm
Hey im well........... Just call me nero or what ever you want, im well........ A young age....... Im 14....... sweatdrop but im a big gamer, i play alot of classic games and modern day games, i'm a big fan of horror games and rpg games, i can say im emo........ So.......... Sup everybody twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:58 am
Ugh, I'm never good at intros.

I'm Axio. I'm a 15 year old guy, but you could say I'm more mature than most for my age. I absolutely hate this generation of gamers, as in those 12 year olds you meet on CoD. I mostly prefer to play 2D games, like Final Fantasy and Cave Story, but I'll play 3D games if they're good enough. I'm a bit of an odd gamer. I love games that everyone else hates, and vise versa. I thought Metroid: Other M was an awesome game, and Assassin's Creed was kinda boring. I don't have many consoles. I have a Wii and a PS2. I'm too poor for anything else. My favorite game of all time is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.  

Tya Belmot

Alexandra Anarchy

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:31 am
Alright, let's do this thing.

You can call me Alexandra, or any variation of that name. It's not my real name, but I'll probably tell you are cool enough. I'm 22 years old, and I have been a gamer since I was very young. Though I have most systems, I am mainly an xbox girl. I will play anything you put in front of me. That's no joke. I will play anything from Call of Duty to Viva Pinata. My favorites would have to be Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Gears of War. Of course we have the classics like Zelda, Mario Kart (or just any Mario game for that matter), and Donkey Kong. For anything else you want to know, ask me or read my profile.

Also, I'm supposed to mention something about the Dark Lord.
Praise be unto him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:07 am
Yo my name's josh, i'm 19 years young and I hate weed. Hate it with a passion,
anyway I guess I prefer RPGs or syfy, I personally wouldn't call a most of the
games I play horror. eek
the games I'm playing a majority of the time are, dead space, mass effect, dead island, fable,CoD MW3, skate, Minecraft. I'm a noob at minecraft, really need some friend to help a noob out. emotion_awesome
Oh and I am a guy, I'm a shift drive not an automatic. emotion_dowant

Oh pledge my loyalty to the dark lord, my soul it to do with as you please. I sacrifice my friends mamas mama

[gamertag] IngloriousPeace  

ParadoxThoughts

Beloved Noob

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[g-M]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:54 pm
I'm Graham, 22 and live in Swansea in Wales, but I'm from the far north of England 3nodding

Why are strategy games not an option in that poll? I mostly play fifa and zombies mode on black ops on the xbox. I'm really into dota 2 on the pc at the minute but my real passion is for strategy games. I played the original 2D civilisation back in the day and I've played pretty much every classic real time strategy there is.
My face is vibrating at the prospect of Rome 2 Total War later this year.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:33 pm
A little about me...
My name is Cheryl, but everyone calls me CJ. I personally don't care what you call me. As long as it's appropriate.
I'm 22 years old.
Obviously, female.
I enjoy the Assassin's Creed games as well as The Elder Scrolls. My wonderful girlfriend bought me Skyrim and I absolutely love it.
Right now, I'm huge into Red Dead Redemption.
My favored system is the PS3. Don't know why. Not saying it's better than the others, just saying I like it better.
My gamer tag for PSN is Deromin.  

Heavenly Edge

Blessed Knight

tegiebear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:25 am
hey, I'm Tegan. I mostly play xbox and pc. Right now I'm playing Bioshock infinite, which is great. I don't play COD and that sort of stuff because I prefer a game with a good story. My gamertag is in my signature so yup! I also love Minecraft, and I'm addicted to watching Let's Plays on YouTube.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Heyy everyone you can call me socky, and im 18 and love too play video games.... I like playing games, but the one system i like playing on is the xbox 360... If you want to know what games i have just ask and I will tell you and if you want to add me my gamertag is weare9  

TheUnevenOne

Interesting Informer

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

J.C.B.

Rainbow Citizen

8,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:54 pm
nickname - Kuu.
I'm 20. I have a tendency to buy games but not playing them years later as I have too many and not much time to play atm. D:
I love Rpg's and I have moments when all I want to do is play horror games.But I don't mind what genre of games I play, I'm not too fussed.
I have steam but i can't run big games on my laptop as it threatens to overheat and explode... The main game on my laptop currently is Lol.
and i'm the sad a** looking forward to play the new animals crossing..
nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:27 am
Hello everyone!
just like to say this guild looks pretty awesome and I'm glad it's not very competitive based and just play for fun (Although I am very competitive a lot lol)
Well I guess i'll start off by talking about myself.
My names Efrain but you may call me Effie or Zombie if you like.
I'm 19 years old
As you probably already know I'm a hardcore gamer.
I love to play games with friends so if you ever want to play i'm pretty sure i'll be up for it.
I don't have call of duty black ops 2 and minecraft but any other game I'm good for.
I'm pretty nice and I try to be funny but I usually get awkward laughs from my friends so we'll see what happens.
I'm really looking forward to playing with some of you and just having a blast!  

Mr ZombieFetish

TheeBritishTwat

Lavish Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:37 am
Hey, I'm Alana,
I'm 19.
I'm down to play everything and anything, as of late I've been playing Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 5 & Defiance. emotion_drool
I play on xbox360, PS3 & Wii.
I suck at describing myself so if you wanna know anything just ask. sweatdrop

GamerTag- Moolanaa x
PSN- lanaaa_x

Dark Legion Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items