Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:08 pm
When he pulled her close, she stumbled forward, catching herself against his chest. Her face flushed even more brightly as she moved to step back from him, her body tense against his.

"S-Sorry!" she said, her head dipping a bit.

She was really out of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Yuri sighed and let go of her, using his hand instead to rub the back of his head. "It's all right." At least she was okay. But really, she needed to snap out of it.

"I know because you said my name in your sleep and you're been acting really weird around me."

Like what she did just now.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:23 pm
She looked away again, running her hand across the back of her neck quietly.

"I'm sorry..." she apologized again, this time much more calm and serious. She really needed to just get back to her room and sleep this off, hopefully without the interruption of inappropriate dreams.

"It's nothing important," she told him, continuing to walk along quietly. "Sorry for causing you so much trouble, Yuri..."

Really, she just wanted to sink into the ground and disappear.
Yuri really was the best for putting up with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:26 pm
Yuri watched her go as she continued walking, and just followed suit. Really, he wasn't going to pry. If she didn't want to tell him, that was her business. Obviously it had been about him, and it had bothered her. He could only imagine what it was, but it was just a dream, and she would get over it right? So there really was no point for him to question further.

He fell silent, but continued on. He had said he would see her home, and he would.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:40 pm
She walked quietly, mentally building back up her strength as they approached the loft she had rented out. Though definitely not as large as her home, the loft was a decent size, more than enough for one young woman.

She stopped at the door of the building and turned around to Yuri again, her voice small and bashful. "Would you like to come in for tea...? I definitely owe you, with everything I've put you through in the past few hours..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 pm
Once they got there, Yuri stopped and marveled at the loft which was like a mansion compared to his tiny apartment. He whistled lowly, "That's some place." She definitely had it going for her, that's for sure.

At the offer of tea though, he turned a smile on Dove. "Thanks, but tea's really not my thing. And really, don't sweat it."

Besides, it seemed like she could use some time to herself anyway.

With that, he turned to go.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:28 pm
Dove nodded silently, drawing in on herself as he looked the building over. The place she was renting--the top floor of the building, to be exact-- was embarrassing, compared to where she had awoken that morning, though she found she really hadn't minded; at least he seemed comfortable in his own home. This loft wasn't even hers...yet.

She offered a small smile back to him as he declined her offer for tea; she hadn't expected him to accept it anyway. She had probably made things as awkward as she could have, and she was sure he wouldn't choose to spend more time with her after all of that, at least, not today.

When he turned to leave, she unlocked and opened the door, turning to watch him over her shoulder. As he disappeared, she mumbled over her shoulder.
"Thanks again, Yuri..."

And with that, she let herself up to her room, setting free her pokemon and collapsing face first into her bed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff