Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wounds of the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:25 am
User Image
Elysium

Elysium looked worried when he suddenly cut himself. "This is...real?" she repeated softly and looked at him. She walked closer expecting to not be able to touch him and was able to touch his hand. "I thought I was dead....but..Eris...that's right...I was going to tell you but I was called back." she said frowning a little. She looked up at her former pupil. "I don't know...I think Eris saved me before I passed on..."

A laugh could be heard around them. "Now don't look so shocked. Remember you mission, Emrys! I will return as soon as I've finished my task!" Eris called to the two before completely disappearing.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked around when Eris' voice rang out amongst them. He stared "This is...strange." he said and looked back at her "I thought you were dead too....I never guessed you were still alive." he only shook his head "I'm not completely convinced but if your in front of me I will protect you...Elysium." he said and sighed "Do you...know what going on?"

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
Elysium

Elysium looked a little hurt. She had no idea what was going on herself. She expected to be dead and here she was with her pupil. She shook her head and looked up at him. "I'm sorry Emerys...I don't know...I feel really tired though."

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys nodded "Then...lets get you some place so you can rest." he said and grabbed her hand "When you feel like your about to pass out, squeeze." he began to walk hoping to reach a town away from those freaks and with a proper bedding so she could rest.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image
Elysium

Elysium blushed a little and nodded. "Okay..." she said softly as they started their journey to the next town. "What have you been up to all this time? Where were you going with Eris?" she asked curiously.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked at her "Eris and I have been looking for the crystal." he said to her "I don't know where we were going though as she tells me nothing, I am only a knight I protect and I serve...you know this." he said. He sighed "So far the journey has simple been watching her spread chaos and with me fighting minor army after minor army and assassin group after assassin group." he said "The people who killed you have reappeared but I'm not ready to take them down yet."

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
Elysium

"The crystal? You mean the one of peace?" she asked with a frown. She sighed a little knowing that her more godly half wouldn't tell anyone anything if it didn't amuse her. She frowned more when he talked about the group that killed her and shook her head looking at him. "Now what did I tell you about revenge quests, Emerys? Do I feel dead to you?" she asked softly.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys didn't even look at her "This isn't about revenge Elysium, I'm a knight it's my job to bring down people for crime." he said "Whether or not you were a knight of the Heaven's Warrior or a citizen of my kingdom those men killed you and as such are subject to divine justice...you know this." he said though in part, it was revenge. He wasn't commenting on whether she was alive or dead. He didn't think she was real in the first place now, just an extension of Eris.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
Elysium

Elysium looked at him when he didn't comment on her second question. "You don't believe that I'm real...do you?" she asked looking a little hurt. She knew it was hard to believe, but she had a feeling that Eris wouldn't be so cruel to the knight she saved and make an illusion of her. "Look, I know that I died...I know that Eris brought me back...but in a way...I am Eris..." she said looking at him.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys nodded "I am thinking that way but if so...you were never real, just an extension of the mad goddess herself." he said. He sighed "It seems cruel to say. Your are important to me but...Elysium never truly existed the person I fought with for so long was still Eris...and the person I am still loyal too..is Eris."

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image
Elysium

Elysium looked at him and stopped making him look at her. Hurt went through her then anger. "Hey, you listen to me...I may have been a part of Eris...but I"m still myself, I'm my own person. I am Elysium, not Eris. The person you knew was Elysium." she said angrily letting go of his hand. "Eris, doesn't control me or what I do. I may have held her kind heart...but I'm still me."

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys stared at her for a moment and sighed "Sorry, I'm not sure these days...few people are who they seem to be." he said "The idea of a false being is not as foreign as it used to be when I was home." he looked at her "I know your still Elysium..but I can't register it...your death was a huge blow...you died before I even..." he shook his head and continued to walk.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image
Elysium

Elysium ran after him and stopped him. "Before what? I know I died before I was able to tell you what I wanted...." she said quietly. "Please Emerys...I'm confused and lost...don't just treat me like I don't exist...please..." she told him sadly. She wasn't used to being so lost, she like her life in balance, being sealed away for so long made her unbalanced.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:18 am
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys shook his head "It doesn't matter." he stared at her when she asked him to treat her like she really existed. He sighed "Alright. " a look towards the sky gave him the chance to end this conversation. He took her hand "Come on, we have to get to the next town quickly." he began to run a little more as he held her hand to make sure she could keep up.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 pm
User Image
Elysium

Elysium stayed silent as he ran off with her in tow as he tried to get to the next town. When they finally got to the next town, Elysium looked around curiously at the bustle of the town.

asbloodrunscold

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces