Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Maladroit Love [Taken] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image
The jaguar was quite interested in the town as they walked through it, his yellow eyes gazing over everything and everyone. They had been living in the wilderness and now they were in a civilized town. It was quite a change. As the pair entered the inn and Halcyon asked a question of the cat, Nazihm looked to him. "Anything with fish, my friend. I'm going to head up to the room and take a shower. Oh, and get some honey wine as well. We need a good drink after such a long day," he smiled, placing some extra money into the wolf's hand for the wine and picking up the room key from the counter. With that, the jaguar made his way to the room, nearly collapsing into a chair once he'd shut the door. His body was tired, his mind was confused, and he was very hungry. Remembering that his fur reeked of blood, sweat, and the general smell of being outside, Nazihm forced himself up and walked to the bathroom, leaving the door open as he removed his gear and stepped into a nice, hot shower.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:47 pm
User Image

After ordering their meals and thanking the innkeeper, Halcyon went out to get some of the mead that Nazihm had asked for. He walked through the town, looking for the brewery. "Hm..." he had a lot on his mind. He wasn't sure when he would tell Nazihm of his true feelings. He kept thinking about the small kiss that the jaguar gave him, whether it had any meaning, or was simply a friendly gesture. Maybe it was some sort of... Tribal Jaguar custom, or just something to comfort me. he thought, trying to dismiss it, but his mind wandered right back. He sighed and looked around, finally spotting the brewery and walking inside to speak with the brewmaster. "Hello." he greeted, "One bottle of your best mead, please." he asked kindly, and he waited patiently as the man walked to a shelf, selected a bottle, and handed it to the wolf, who in return gave him a sum of coin.

As he returned to the inn, the innkeeper had two trays ready with food. A plate of grilled salmon and a baked potato for Nazihm, and a steak dish for himself. Thanking the innkeeper again, he picked up the two trays carefully and made way to the room.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image
As he finished in the shower, Nazihm sighed contently and wrapped a towel around his waist. He walked out of the bathroom and took a seat on the edge of the large bed before he suddenly realized that the one large bed was the only one in the room. Of course, it was big enough for both himself and Halcyon, and Nazihm didn't mind sharing the bed with his wolven companion, but he wasn't sure if the other felt the same. As he pondered this, the smell of food grew closer and closer to the room. Nazihm stood and walked to the door to see Halcyon arriving and held the door open, taking the trays of food with a smile. "You shouldn't carry too much as one time, Halcyon. You might trip and get hurt," he smiled, walking over to the small table and setting their food down, not realizing he was still in only a towel.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:40 pm
User Image

Halcyon saw Nazihm and he was surprised, "Oh, hello Nazihm." he said, trying not to let his eyes linger for too long, he almost didn't hear his comment about falling over. "Uh, yeah... sorry, I guess I didn't want to bother anyone asking for help." he said, and he rubbed his head, "Oh! I also brought the mead!" he showed Nazihm and set the bottle and the leftover money on the table for his friend.

He looked back at Nazihm, admiring his body shape, "You look better." he noted, and chuckled, "And you smell nice and clean again. None of that blood or the stench of the other Jaguar on you." he murmured the last part, trying not to bring it back up.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:24 am
User Image
The jaguar smiled as the other commented on his feeling better and smelling nice, walking over to the counter to retrieve a corkscrew. "Indeed my friend, I feel much better. Now, let us relax with food and drink so we might forget our troubles, yes," he grinned as he used the corkscrew to pop to top off of the mead. He then poured hearty glasses for both himself and Halcyon before making his way back to the table and taking a seat. His hunger taking over him, then cat began to eat, knowing better than to drink on an empty stomach. The food was delicious, as was the mead.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:16 am
User Image

The canine nodded, "Agreed." he said, and he picked up the knife and fork, cutting into the steak and taking a bite. As they ate and drank, Halcyon sat back and swirled the mead in his second glass, before drinking it, "I can't say I'm much of a drinker, but this is great." he said, with a hiccup and a small chuckle, "Leaves a nice warm feeling in your stomach." he scratched his head and looked around, finally spotting the only bed. After a moment of thought, he looked at Nazihm, " Well, I guess I can sleep on the floor, if you want. Unless you'd want to share..." he drifted off on the last part, imagining sleeping in the same bed as his friend.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
Being the heavy drinker he was, Nazihm polished off his glass with ease before pouring a second, though drinking this one slower. As Halcyon spoke of their sleeping arrangements, the cat looked to his friend incredulously. "Don't be ridiculous, Halcyon! We both shall share the bed, unless you are uncomfortable sleeping with me. If that is the case, then you most certainly must take the bed. It would be the utmost insult to be so selfish as to take the only bed and allow you to sleep on the floor, my friend," the jaguar spoke before taking another drink. It had been a good while since he'd had good mead and such delicious food, which he splurged on by finishing the entire plate. He was now quite full and still drinking. His yellow gaze moved to his wolven companion and he gave a gentle smile. "Halcyon, I am a very lucky cat to have a companion such as you. I'm sure your future partner will surely be a blessed male with the favor of the gods," he spoke in a slightly slurred tone, finishing his second glass to start his third.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:24 am
User Image

Halcyon smiled, his face flushing, "I figured you'd say that." he murmured. He's very thoughtful, if not just stubborn. But I too will refuse to let him sleep on the floor. he he thought silently. With another gulp of mead he looked at his partner and smiled, "We'll share. Because neither of us will let the other win." he said with a laugh. He stood up and tried to stretch, but merely wobbled trying to catch his balance. I can't be drunk already... I just drank 2 glasses! he shook his head defiantly and sat back down, pouring another glass. He wondered about Nazihm's last comment, and he smiled, "Thank you Nazihm, that means a lot." he said, and he started to drink. "I think my future partner will figure it out sooner or later." he told Nazihm, looking at him and smiling.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image
The cat grinned softly at his friend's comment, though it slowly faded as he leaned back in his chair. "It may be quite hard to give you up, my friend. I've never been so close to another in all of my life. It's a bit sad to think that once you've settled down I'll have to leave," he mused quietly, quickly finishing his glass with a sigh. His head was a bit woozy now, but he could still think coherently. Absently, the jaguar looked at his friend, noting all of the male's good features and nice build. It was no wonder that te bull had wanted him, Halcyon was very attractive. Even the other's scent was alluring to the cat. Suddenly, Nazihm realized what he was thinking and stood from the table with a calm smile, "I think we've had enough to drink for tonight, Halcyon. Let's get some rest." The jaguar popped the cork back into the bottle and set it on the table, turning to walk to the bed. As he practically fell onto the mattress, he found that rather than being dead tired, he could only think of his wolven companion, and not as a friend. He now thought of the other as a bachelor, just like himself, and one that he could possibly become mated to. Still, he was confused with these feelings. It wasn't as if the cat hadn't been with a male before, but he didn't know if Halcyon thought of him in that manner.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

The canine smiled, amused that Nazihm didn't catch his meaning. He watched his jaguar friend examine him briefly, and he felt a little self conscious. He looked down, I can't believe I'm going to do this... it must be the drink. he thought, feeling himself get a nervous chill. He followed Nazihm to the bed, watching him stumble onto it. He smiled, and he climbed in after him. He looked down at Nazihm, and he opened his mouth to speak, but he couldn't find words. As if he was suddenly mute. He slowly laid his head down, facing away from Nazihm, Why can't I tell him? What's wrong with me? he thought angrily, and he gripped the edge of the bed in his own spite. But then he remembered, The lake! Of course, why didn't I think of that... It'd be the perfect spot! he felt himself relax, and he finally spoke, "Good night, Nazihm. Sweet dreams." before drifting into a slumber.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image
The cat was drawn from his thoughts as the other bid him good night and smiled, "Yes, goodnight, Halcyon." He said no more as he turned on his side, facing away from the wolf in an attempt to sleep. Of course, his dreams were full of mixed feelings about his friend, though not all of them were sweet. Some were that of Halcyon rejecting him, other were of him simply walking away. It was a restless night for the jaguar.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:06 am
User Image

Halcyon had unconsciously rolled back over to face Nazihm's back, and wrapped his arms around the jaguar. The wolf seemed to enjoy this feeling of warmth and the scent of the feline and he smiled in his sleep. He gently squeezed Nazihm before settling down and remaining still for the remainder of the night.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:16 am
User Image
At some point during the night, Nazihm had calmed and relaxed into the warmth that embraced him from behind. As he awoke the next morning he was suprised that the warmth was still surrounding him. He turned and froze, shocked to find Halcyon was embracing him. His cheeks heated up as he began to relax into the other's arms and turned to face him. Slowly, he closed his eyes once more with a gentle smile and dozed. Sleeping like this wasnt too bad and relaxed the jaguar.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 am
User Image

As the wolf opened his eyes, he nearly jumped when he saw he was face-to-face with his sleeping friend. But then he thought about it and smiled, He looks so peaceful... He rubbed Nazihm's side as he rose gently. He felt his head throb slightly from the drink, but he ignored it. He got up off the edge of the bed and stood. He turned and looked at Nazihm. "I'll let him rest." he murmured. He was going to go see what he could catch for breakfast. He took an arrow from his quiver and laid it on the table as a 'Gone Hunting' sign. I don't think he's familiar with our culture, but maybe he'll understand.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:01 am
User Image
Nazihm didn't wake until some time after Halcyon had left, finding that he was no longer wrapped in the other's warm embrace. He looked around the room, becoming a bit alarmed when he didn't see his wolven friend until he spotted an arrow on the table. The jaguar stood from the bed and walked to the table, picking the slender ammo up to inspect it. There was no note, only an arrow. The cat pondered over the meaning before simply setting it down and moving to the counter to pop the top off what was left of the mead. He poured himself a small glass and downed it as he leaned back against the counter, not realizing that he had still yet to dress.

Halcyonic Wolf

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces