Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Combat Games: OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:42 am
ShiningAce
TheWingsOfTheGods
Rockgirl809
Hey. My brain is only equipt to understand legal lawyer things not anatomy s**t. Been there once... Never ever going back. Bad memories man... emo
So the Odets the same just take wings out ?

ShiningAce

Metal_Edge91

you know, Sewing up the external wound wont stop the internal bleeding or damage. So in simple terms, all you've done added a few extra minutes (Posts) till death, not stopped it.

How many posts does she have?

I don't know, I'm not a doctor. heck the description of medical procedures usually makes me hurl. But incosidering how it punctured at least 2 Organs, one of which is full of stomach acid that would spread into the rest of her body, i'd say no longer than 10 posts...ish...Give or take a few depending on what else happens or how much strain she puts her body through.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:09 pm
A lot can happen in 10 posts. Is it 10 of my posts ?  

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:12 pm
Rockgirl809

Good question.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:25 pm
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

Good question.

Yes, but in order to account of strain, i'd say reduce that by 1 post for ever jutsu she uses from this point. However, if she can get a medical ninja to heal her, she'd be fine.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:36 pm
Alrighty  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:01 pm
How did Ed get to Team one's Base without going through the city? Cause the last post in the city is mine, a week ago.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:11 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
How did Ed get to Team one's Base without going through the city? Cause the last post in the city is mine, a week ago.

Other important questions: why does he have two RPC's in the same village? I thought that it was a rule you couldn't do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:14 pm
why don't y'all ask him yourselves ?? He might be able to answer  

Rockgirl809

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:18 pm
First, Ace, you wouldn't know that im about to kick you to even need armor and it would form quick enough because it would have to be within a slit second.

as for me traveling to base one form base two is because i thought that the event one thread counted as a part of the city.

as for having two characters in the same village i didnt know where to make Ed go so i chose Konoha and the rules say that they cant fight eachother or be in the same thread as well. They basicly dont exist to eachother.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:21 pm
Metal_Edge91
First, Ace, you wouldn't know that im about to kick you to even need armor and it would form quick enough because it would have to be within a slit second.

as for me traveling to base one form base two is because i thought that the event one thread counted as a part of the city.

as for having two characters in the same village i didnt know where to make Ed go so i chose Konoha and the rules say that they cant fight eachother or be in the same thread as well. They basicly dont exist to eachother.

Why? You say that like Cyrus isn't aware of his surroundings. And we're the same speed. I think you are over exaggerating when it comes to your speed.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:27 pm
ShiningAce

1. you were going at a high speed to stab Kaoru. I running towards you to try and catch you
2. you break through barrier and stab her in the back will being powerfully repelled back. I run up behind you, at 6 speed, while you are violently repelled from the barrier and Ed tries to land a powerful kick.
3. you never mentioned noticing me until after i already am trying to kick you.
4. while in the air you are suffering damage making your mind and body distracted enough to not be able to mold chakra into armor. while still not noticing that i am BEHIND you trying to kick you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:41 pm
Metal_Edge91
ShiningAce

1. you were going at a high speed to stab Kaoru. I running towards you to try and catch you
2. you break through barrier and stab her in the back will being powerfully repelled back. I run up behind you, at 6 speed, while you are violently repelled from the barrier and Ed tries to land a powerful kick.
3. you never mentioned noticing me until after i already am trying to kick you.
4. while in the air you are suffering damage making your mind and body distracted enough to not be able to mold chakra into armor. while still not noticing that i am BEHIND you trying to kick you.

In order of your points:
1.) You technically never started running at me until your third post. Your second post was disregarded because it didn't make any sense, you auto-grabbed and made it before she editted her post.

2.) I break the barrier, but it doesn't throw me back, if it would how would I have managed to impale her.

3.) I didn't mention you because your second post didn't make sense.

4.) I did suffer damage, though because of my custom weapon, I healed already. And the armor isn't made of chakra, it's made of wind.

5.) Can we please stop arguing over this? I mean it was just a kick.

For reference, your second post that didn't count: Ed was getting closer to his team mates scent then noticed the maze so he quickly ran through it while keeping the scent of his comrades. When he was out of the crazy maze he saw that two people were fighting. It was a girl and a young man who was okay at the infinite sword style but not good enough yet. He walked up to the both and got his own two swords ready. Ed kept his sand kusanagi sword in its sheath but instead used his pair of generic katana and was prepared to strike.

Sorry wrong post. Here you go: Ed as that Cyrus was going in for the kill. Ed then dashed at a speed faster than him and caught his arm just as well t was about to pierce the vortex and twisted his wrist until he dropped the sword and threw him a few feat away. He then quickly performed hand signs. Sand started to pour out the gourd and cover ed car rating a sand armor as hard as steal. When the armor was complete he dropped the gourd and took a stance from the infinite sword style. The armor was both ng to ed as he was accustomed to the weight that it was like a second skin To him so his speed and strength were not hindered I the slightest.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:01 pm
Metal_Edge91
ShiningAce

It's your turn to post by the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:06 pm
you guys talked a lot. And I think I have to edit my post  

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce