Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Finish the Promise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:41 pm
The brunette pushed herself back up to a sitting position with a sigh and frowned at her knees. "Yeah, I guess," she sighed. Would they even bother to check there though? Hopefully not; she didn't want anyone going through her stuff.

Giselle smiled brightly and happily brushed a tendril over her arm, then turned a softer smile to Luke. "Mismagius," she said in gentle, relieved tones. She had been present when he'd taken Yuri's blade, and when he had punched Luke to stop him from injuring himself. The ghost moved her tendril-like appendage again, this time to put it on Luke's arm reassuringly. "Mis."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:00 pm
Luke shook his head slightly, his voice small, "It's okay." It was his own fault anyway, despite how hard he was trying to avoid buying into the thought. True or not, he couldn't tolerate thoughts like those now if he intended to keep himself intact. He allowed himself to be led and seated, passing over the cold cloth when it was requested. Green eyes raised to the Mismagius momentarily before falling away again; though he appreciated the reassurance, it did little to catalyze his escape from too-recent memories.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:08 pm
Taking the cloth, she played with it for a couple of minutes, tying it more securely and making sure the ice wouldn't fall out. Once she was finished with that she looked back up at Luke, looking over the swelling bruising on his face, lifting a hand up as if to move his face, but not actually touching him, having no intention of hurting him. "How did this happen?" She asked in a quiet voice, surprised with how angry the bruising looked already, whatever, or whoever hit him, hit him really hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:30 pm
Sera watched them in silence, noting with a frown the bruise now that she could see it better in the light. She didn't ask since Rosie did, but was obvious somebody had hit him. Was it his father? It might have been, but the thought made her angry.

Giselle moved away from them to go float over the bed, unperturbed by Luke's silence. She was simply glad he was alright and she had gotten the girls up and out of bed in time to run into them.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:38 pm
His head sank further, posture compressing with an expression of self-condemnation in his features. The only direct response he offered was to shake his head once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:50 pm
Rosie sat up a little straighter suddenly at his sinking reaction, startled by it and worried that she was bringing up something that was too painful right now.
What could have happened? who would have done this to him?
"I'm sorry." She said, putting her hand on his arm again. "I'm sorry, you don't need to-"

It was like when he was in the hospital, he didn't talk very much then either. But it was okay... "Its okay." He was here, that's the only thing that mattered.
looping her arm around his, she settled back down in the seat next to him. "... you're home country is very beautiful." She said after a moment, trying to think of something to change the subject. "Sera and I got to see some of it today."  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:59 pm
With a quiet inhale, Sera stood and moved over to sit on Luke's other side, so he was between her and Rosie, although she didn't take his arm like her blonde friend did. It was painfully obvious that he didn't want to talk about that, so obviously they had to talk about other stuff instead. "Yeah," she piped in, "the hotel we were in was gorgeous, and then we ran into Yuri and he took us to clothing stores and we went shopping, then went to a cafe," she went on brightly. "It's a lot different than Kodo."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:10 pm
In effort towards banishing the encroaching thoughts, Luke focused on the presence of Rosie and Seraphine - fortunately, they didn't make that difficult to accomplish. He nodded slightly to indicate that he was listening and to confirm Seraphine's evaluation of its difference from Kodo but otherwise didn't contribute.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:12 pm
Rosie tilted her head, looking up at the ceiling for a couple of seconds before she glanced to the side, at Luke. "What was Kodo like when you first got there?" She asked. "Well, Camphoreon really, We grew up in it, so its always been familiar to us. But whats it like to someone who's never been there before?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 pm
At Rosie's question, Sera nodded and looked to Luke expectantly. "Yeah, what was it like?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:23 pm
Realizing he had been posed a question, Luke swallowed dryly and encouraged his voice to rise to an audible volume. "Big," he said vaguely. "Really huge, and really crowded, and kind of confusing." It had been his first time in any kind of city, save for his brief trek through Devoirue in the wee hours of the morning to board the ship to Kodo. He remembered feeling every bit like a fish out of water, lost and unsure of how to accomplish much of anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:37 pm
Rosie nodded. "The buildings are tall back home, compared to here." She smiled quietly. "When I was little, I used to imagine angels would live on top of the buildings, in beautiful homes. but you couldn't see them becasue they were waaaay too high up." She giggled "The buildings aren't that high up. Though, maybe when you're five."

"I know I would have had a hard time in a new place all by myself, I remember when we went to Hoenn for the first time too, and even then it was all of us there."  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:43 pm
Sera withheld a snort at Rosie's mention of angels living on top of the buildings in Camphoreon because they were so high up. But really, kids did think dumb stuff like that anyway, so she supposed it made sense.

She continued her lengthy, meaningful contributions to the conversation by adding absolutely nothing. Mostly because she'd been traveling to other places all her life, with her parents and on brief occasions with the 'friends' she had before her family went bankrupt, so she was used to going new places. The only reason she'd been nervous coming here was solely because she had been worried about finding Luke and how hard it would be to accomplish. Turned out that it wasn't hard at all really.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:08 pm
Luke was quiet a while longer, discouraging the worry that invaded his mind, the remorse that everything could have been prevented too easily. "Is it okay," he said quietly, defeatedly, "that I came to Kodo?" Was it okay for him to go back? Would he just end up regretting this choice as well?  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:52 pm
Rosie blinked quickly a few times, looking over at Luke with arched eyebrows, not expecting a question. Though her reply came without hesitation.
"Luke, of course- I..." She blinked again, shifting to face him a little more "I don't even want to imagine what it would have been like if you never came to Kodo, and we didn't meet..." While this could have been said in an encouraging manner, Rosie voice instead carried a very serious tone to it, as if this was more then just helping to reassure Luke, this was important to her, to Sera, to everyone that they knew.
"I mean, even just what it meant to me. Do you remember what I was like when you met me?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff