Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
1x1 w/Night of Cydonia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:51 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki met Adam's gaze, her green eyes looking deep into his bi-colored eyes, while her tail swayed slowly. She then dropped down off the counter, landing lightly on her feet, before walking up to Adam, her hands resting on his muscular chest. "I'm not really a materialistic kind of girl, I'm happy just having you here, but if you want to get me something, I won't deny it." She told him, as she leaned her head against his chest, where she could easily hear his heart beat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:23 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Her heart skipped a beat as hs heard those words and he smiled. His arms wrapped around her slender body, his hands on her hips.

"Alright, we'll see how tomorrow goes then" he sxplained and planted a kiss on her forehead. His taaik wrapped around one of her legs and his heartbeat seemed slow but regular; strong heavy thumps against the ribcage.

"Why dont you start up the movie, the meat should finish cooking in a few minutes" he said, his hands groping her well rounded bottom teasingly.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:06 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Listening to his strong heart beat, Nikki smiled when she felt his hand on her hips, then looked back up at Adam, her eyes tracing his jawline, before she caught his lips and kissed him softly. Her own tail wrapped around Adam, she then giggled when he groped her rear, "Mm, behave yourself now," she winked at him before letting him go, "I hope you don't mind if the movie is meant for young kids." Nikki called back to Adam, as she walked up to the entertainment center, powering up the DVD player and the wall mounted TV, popping in "Wreck-it Ralph."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:15 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam enjoyed her soft lips as she purred contentment. His blood seemed to boil as she did that, a simple affectionate gesture.

"Anything would be okay to watch with you Nikki, even Twilight" Err, maybe not Twilight he thought. He placed their finished food on plates and bowls after the end of the movie previews and reaching the movie menu. Her plate consisted of a salmon fillet on a bed of rice; a side of one boiled potato with 1/4 of a square piece of butter in it with a sprinkle of lemon pepper, beans, chopped cucumbers and Roma tomatoes. His sides were the same only having 1/2 a pound of beef steak. He placed their food on the coffee table in front of the couch along with utensils and cloth napkins.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked, getting ready to head to the refridgerator.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:47 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Ears twitching at the name "Twilight," Nikki looked up at Adam, brow raised in suspision, "I hope you were just joking about that, or else I would question how much of a man you really are, that movie has to be the worst thing I have ever seen." She made a face at the memory of watching it, then shuddered and helped Adam with the plates, before pointing at the pitcher of tea.

"I don't know about you, but I'll take a glass of that sweet iced tea, there's other things in the fridge if you don't like tea." Nikki told Adam, as she placed the cloth napkin in her lap, and then starting the movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:03 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"I'm kidding" Adam said, sticking his tongue at her for a brief moment as he poured a glass of iced tea and another of water for himself. He placed her drink next to her plate before sitting down next to her, sipping his drink. While Ralph decided to ditch the game in the film, Adam's hand rested against hers' in her lap. He moved his head so that he kissed the nape of her neck before noticing his food was gone. Although, he was more thirsty than hungry.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:57 am
Night_Of_Cydonia

Not being a particularly fast eater, but not slow either, Nikki happily ate what Adam made for them. Everything tasted amazing, making her wonder if he was just being modest about his culinary skills, but she didn't ask about it; she was just happy having him around. Nikki took hold of Adam's hand, after having finished eating, giggling softly when he kissed her on the neck, which sent a wave of pleasure down her back. Turning her head towards Adam, Nikki caught his lips in a deep kiss, her other hand going to his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:23 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

He tasted the salmon on her lips, and he smirked. He groaned lightly due to his sore muscles, and he felt that he didn't have much energy except for recuperating and simple moving about. The consequences of recent events did that but it was worth it.

"You're so cute, you know that?" he whispered, his hand moving to her waist before caressing her tail.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:28 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki smiled at Adam's words, her snow white tail wrapping around him, "Mmm, I do believe I've been told before, but coming from you, it means so much more. But you're pretty cute yourself, do you know that?" She asked him, nuzzling his neck, before nestling into his side, purring softly as she did.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:01 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam shrugged his shoulders. People referred to him as either gruff or rugged.

"You tell me when needed and more, and that's all the compliments I need" he said, holding her close. His hand then moved to her stomach, lightly furred but muscled enough to give it a firm feel.

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... he whispered in her ear. They were halfway through the movie, and he wondered if they would fall asleep here together.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:09 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Hearing Adam's words in her ear, Nikki giggled softly, then cuddled up with him, after moving onto his lap. She was half watching the movie, but mostly lost in thought, she felt warm and safe in Adam's arms, which was something that longed for since her sister had left.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:19 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Should we turn in early tonight? We've got a busy day tomorrow" he whispered in her ear. It was nice to have someone like Nikki to share his life with and to feel wanted. The slow decay of manliness as a boyfriend is paraded around for hours as she tries and buys different clothing. It didn't matter to him as long as he got to see what she wore.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Kissing Adam's jaw softly, Nikki looked up at him, "I suppose we should, can't say we've been sleeping as much as we should, but it's not all bad." Nikki got up from his lap, taking her plate and glass to the sink, rinsing the small bits of food off before they dried and stuck to the surface.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:23 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Yes, someone has been keeping me up lately" he said with a grin as he got up after her; turning off the screen and moving to the kitchen to put his dish and utensils in the sink.

"I'll wash those in the morning. Come to bed" he whispered, pulling her to him to lead her up the stairs.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:03 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki giggled softly and smiled, letting Adam lead her up to her room, or their room as she should get used to thinking about it that way. Once in the room, Nikki laid down on her stomach, but she kept her head turned so that she could watch Adam. "Well, this will be the first night sleeping together, in my room that is." She said to him, as her tail swayed slowly, occasionally brushing against her toned legs.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff