Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 pm
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

The tickling sensation Cyra gave Trent on his ear made him shiver slightly and again when he nipped it. But then Trenton's eyes widened when he mentioned the part about his mother. A flash of his own mother and sister zipped through his mind. His smile was gone now as Cyra's arms touched his body. "You lost your mom..." he spoke with sad quiet tone, not really asking Cyra, but just more talking out loud. He wanted to ask but he found it better not to.

It was almost troubling that Cyra knew how to play with Trenton's body like he did. Had he really gathered that much information about his sensitive areas so quickly. But if this was the man that he was going to marry, than surely there was nothing wrong with that... right?
Trenton reached his arms around Cyra's and carefully pet the back of his soft black hair. "I'm sorry... about your mother... " he spoke softly. There was a bit of a pause when Trenton couldn't help but kiss Cyra's lips softly. He nuzzled in under the other male's strong chin and looked about inquisitively. In order to have some fun, Trenton grinned a bit. "You wanna go swimming?" he asked quietly.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:23 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra went deadly still and stiff at the mention of his mother. He untangled himself from Trenton and stood up pacing the room some. "My mother betrayed the family long ago Trenton. She cheated on my father when I was very young and then her lover killed her because she refused to leave my father and I for them. " he told him his voice shaking with rage as his entire body began to vibrate with the anger as well. Not to long after that the male gasped clutched at his chest and collapsed to the ground.

It was moments later that Ryu walked into the room upon hearing the crashing of his son. He got him up and onto the bed already preparing another needle for him. "What happened Trenton ?" he asked sharply licking his lips. "He was fine then all of a sudden he is out cold again. There has to be a connection of some sort that seems to be upsetting him or something. " he muttered as he injected the needle into his sons arm.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:46 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

At first, Trenton almost wanted to stop Master Ryu from injecting more of that stuff into his son, but was too late to stop him. Wincing a bit from the sight of the needle digging into Cyra's fless, he blinked back to his senses and his blood ran cold as his father asked him what happened. Seeing as how the two males were only half dressed really, Trent wondered if Master Ryu could already figure out what the two of them had been doing? Leaving that aside, Trenton blinked and tried to calm down his panicked heart.

"He.. he started talking about his mother and on and on in some rant like state, almost, I don't know what happened... or at least, I don't understand what happens!" Trenton spoke. Pulling a shirt of his head, it was rather big on him and went just passed his thighs so it must have been Cyra's. What was somewhat troubling was that, they were just speaking about his father listening in, how much did Master Ryu hear and just how close was he to the room?? "Sir... ?" he spoke out loud unexpectedly. He wasn't really paying attention that he had spoken out of suspicion, but seeing Cyra like this again made his gut ache in a useless pain that made him feel like he was the cause of this... maybe I shouldn't be married to him...

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:56 am
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu sucked in a sharp breath as he sat on the edge of the bed near Trenton placing a hand onto the males bare knee. "His mother.... well she betrayed us when Cyra was a small child and at that time we lost her. Its not something either of us really care to talk about these days and for Cyra it seems to cause him great distress. " he admitted about his son but it was something he knew that deep down the young man knew about his mothers death but he would never allow his son to remember it not really to remember the truth not if he could help it. "Trenton of course you should marry him but you have to realize there are things that you both are still learning about each other. You also must realize that he has been ill from the time he was a small child and you'll have to learn to give him the needles that I do or make sure that I'm nearby so that I can give them to him. " he told him as he reached out and stroked the males cheek lightly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:59 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Flinching form the sudden contact Master Ryu made on the young man, Trenton gave a look of distress and confusion. Moving his knee away slightly, Trenton dare not do anything rash to possibly upset Master Ryu, since he still was quite suspicious of him. But he didn't wish to show it since he always gave everyone the benefit of the doubt. "D-Do these fainting spells happen very often? " he asked curiously as he glance down to Cyra's lifeless body. Trenton wasn't going to inject his future husband with a substence he didn't know anything about. He wasn't a doctor? Freezing in place as Master Ryu touched his cheek, he glanced up to Cyra's father and gave a painful grin. "Master Ryu, is there something.. on your mind? " he spoke as calmly as possible. Trenton thought that maybe this was just some odd affection fathers do to their sons here in the Thorton Clan. Despite the creepy feeling that Trenton was getting, he didn't wish to sound the alarm of something he could possibly be misunderstanding... although the close contact was a little discomforting. "S-Shouldn't we put Cyra in bed?" he asked about to get up to help carry Cyra.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:16 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu blinked as he glanced at the young male that he was going to have marry his son. "This happens whenever he exerts himself. " he informed him as he kept very close to the younger male. But the movement of trying to get up and away from the older male had him quickly pinning the male to the bed a wicked grin on his face as he did so. It was twenty minutes later when he rose and glanced into the younger males eyes. "You speak a word to anyone Trenton and it will be bad for you along with for Matto who you treasure greatly. " he told him then snickered as he got himself completely off the bed leaving Trenton lying there completely naked. "You even tell Cyra and I'll hurt him worse then you could ever dream possible." he informed him in a snarl.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Shivering in fear as the doubt began to out-weigh the benefit as Ryu came closer and closer! Trenton was then pinned against his will and the ability to transform was then overshadowed by fear and desperateness. What was it with these two? They both couldn't keep their hands off of Trenton?! Where was their self-control?! The main difference, however, was that Trenton's body didn't react the same to Ryu's grabbing and forcefulness as compared to when Cyra plays with it. He was screaming and tense and struggling to break free! "Please... Don't..." was all managed to muster out as he could do nothing but surrender.

After the 20 minutes passed, Trent was still in shock and felt an overwhelming feeling of being wretched and dirty. Shame clouding his mind as he reached for Cyra's shirt and held it close to body, still shaking with fear. But he sat up... and looked the master in eyes. "..why..?" he asked quietly, sniffing back the tears that tried to fall. "... why do this?... why threaten your son...? I thought .. you wanted..me to .. marry him..?... Why..?" he begged as only two tears dripped out of Trenton's eyes. He winced slightly as his body ached and the bite marks left from Cyra and his father were visible on the boy's pale flesh.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

[OMG I did not see that coming eek ]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 pm
TenTenPrincess23

(( You'll learn that Ryu is very unpredictable and Cyra well as long as he is being given the needles he wont be very able to do much of anything. But Trenton still has no idea why the needles are being given or just what is in them. But hopefully Trenton figures out that Cyra is so not his father not in the least. ))

Cyra lay out cold on the floor after it was over and the other two were speaking he did let out a groan but that was all that came from the male on the floor his hair a mess covering his face.

Ryu smirked at him "You don't need to know the reason for what I've done but your still going to marry my son and your not going to speak a word of this to anyone got it ?" he asked in a snarl. "You are at my mercy if you want Cyra to live and if he doesn't then you'll be the one to take the blame and then I'll take out your entire clan in a very quick manner that will baffle your mind and leave you completely alone. " he hissed at him winking at the male some.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:00 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

What a disgusting feeling.. and a grotesque act Master Ryu had done. And the threats towards his family only made Trenton feel more helpless. His lips quivered and he was still shaking, his mind was still registering just what had happened. Averting his eyes from his father in law, all he felt like he could do was nod as his small frame shivered. Trenton eyed the lone figure of Cyra's unconscious body and burned Cyra's face into his memory so he wouldn't forget the face of the man who was his only source of his protection. Trenton could almost feel his soul being locked inside small cage with heavy restraints from what just happened.. It wasn't from the idea of marrying Cyra, but the idea that he was going to get that man.. as a father in law... "yes sir......" was all whispered out of his lips as he wanted to cling to Cyra. He hoped that this would never happen again

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

[This is going to make Trenton hate Ryu and cling tightly to Cyra... but why? Is Trenton like some weird trigger???! Is he some .. sex magnet for them ?! xD What does Ryu look like btw.. ]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:06 pm
TenTenPrincess23
quote]

(( I'll put a picture of Ryu up this post but he is not after Trenton sexually. What he did was a matter of showing control and manipulation to him. Showing Trenton that Ryu is strong and in control that he is not to be messed with in any shape or form. ))

User Image (( This is Ryu the p***k sorry but he is one ))

Ryu stared at him moving closer he took hold of Trenton by the chin roughly. "You are a minor part of my plan Trenton but if you are something that keeps Cyra in check even a small amount then I'm going to use you in that regard got it ?" he hissed at him staring more like glaring into his eyes. "Cyra is my son mine to do with as I please and he will never realize just what I've been doing and if you don't start giving him the needles yourself then I shall do it because he is to keep getting them. You on the other hand are expendable and I may have to give you something to keep that pretty little mouth shut or perhaps give Cyra a reason to think that your a cheating wretch. Would you like that ?" he hissed smirking all the while at him as another male walked into the room and at Ryu's nod picked up Cyra placing him onto the bed before both men strode from the room shutting the door behind the with an audible click.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:53 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

His touch burned with shame and he just sat there and watched stunned as Ryu left and walked away with another man. Master Ryu was obviously hiding something and Trenton had to find out what it was ... somehow..

Trent gently laid the blankets on Cyra's bed over his love and clutched to his shirt. Although Ryu was forcing him to take care of his son, using so much leverage against someone that wasn't originally going to put up a fight just seems so heart wrenchingly cruel. Trenton looked out a window and figured he'd step outside when night time fell. He lightly touched Cyra's cheek as he slept. Still looking out that window, Trenton thought about running away from here and hiding until everything died down... but then certainly Ryu would harm his family... and maybe even Cyra... rubbing his tear stained eyes, he forced a small smile and kissed Cyra's forehead. "Don't worry...... I won't leave you...." he spoke so quietly to himself. Now Trenton was determined to stop Cyra's father from causing anymore harm to befall the man before him and his own family.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

[Lol I figured that much.. And Ryu is straight up creepy... lol... but then.. where does the woman come in?]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:09 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra woke up and could tell instantly that something was wrong with Trenton that he was not the easy going male that he usually was. He could see tension and pain where a free spirit once had been. "Trent what happened while I was out ? I know something did because your not the same at all as when I passed out." he told him as he reached out taking his hand into his own trailing his thumb over the soft skin. "Your clammy that is not like you " he whispered.

(( The women will come in soon enough she is there already just unseen by Trenton or anyone else. Trenton saw her that once only because she was very unaware that he was in fact spying on the house trying to see Cyra.))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:21 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Seeing Cyra awaken made him shiver with utmost praise and relief. He had a smile on his face that was forced there, but when he wrapped his arms around Cyra's neck quickly and held him tightly. "I.. I was so scared when you passed out... You..had me worried again.." in that embrace, now that Cyra couldn't see his face, tears began falling Trenton's cheeks. He was shaking uncontrollably now as his nerves were getting the better of him. He wanted so badly to scream and curse about Cyra's father and what he had done, but all those threats forced him to keep quiet. " Don't over exert yourself too much again.. okay?" he spoke shakily, but really behind those words were a different meaning. Please don't leave me alone with your father, ever again... please he thought. For now, he wanted to cover himself with Cyra and his scent... anything to erase these horrid feelings of shame and desperation. He sobbed a bit, not something Trenton did very often.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:52 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra could feel every tremble and every tear until finally he heard the sobs and his heart beat fast in his chest upon hearing that. "Trenton talk to me please. What has happened to cause you to be afraid and upset ? I know you well enough to know that your more then worried about me so spill or I'll find a way to figure out just what it is that is eating at you so much that it has you showing pure fear. " he told him lightly taking hold of his face in his hands getting him to look into his eyes which were soft and tender. "Come on Trent talk to me spill just what took place while I was out cold that has you so afraid. " he whispered as he held the other male close but kept looking into his eyes using a thumb to wipe at the tears lightly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:45 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Quivering and with shaking fists as he blinked as he looked up Cyra's caring eyes. He remembered those black and cold eyes that belonged to Master Ryu and how he saw just before he raped him. Quivering and unsure of what to say, Trenton forced another smile and kissed Cyra's cheek as the tears slowly stopped falling but still stayed in Trent's eyes. Softly cupping over the hands that were cupping his face, he gently leaned into one and gave this statement that felt like a stabbing knife across his own chest.

"... Sorry.. but I can't tell you... you just have to believe me.." he spoke with a sweet but sad voice with a mismatching smile. Trenton then leaned his face forward and rested it on Cyra's chest. "Just please..... Be careful and ... don't pass out again.." he spoke sadly.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces