Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Small Lake Town -taken by Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join ?
  Yes
  No
  Gold Whore!
  Going to read along!
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray took hold of his chin and tilted his face up so that they were looking into each others eyes. "Um Alvaro I have something to confess to you.. I'm afraid you might not like me when I tell you what I need to espeshily now that we have done what we did. It was very wonderful but it likely will have resulted in something that you may not want. " he told him closing his eyes and giving a whimpering sigh of distress. "I might as well be out with it " he whispered then open his eyes looking hotly into the others eyes once more. "I'm in heat Alvaro and for my kind it doesn't matter if we are with a male or a female. If you mate with me then its for life and my body will react in kind causing me to become with child and barren to anyone but you." he informed him before getting up and pacing the room very much afraid that the other was going to walk away now forever leaving him behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:21 am
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro was happy about what happened... It was great! And he wanted to stay with Gray, so it worked out. He just hoped the male wouldn't get tired of him and toss him away... That thought terrified him, since he knew his father would be like 'I told you, now go confess your sins'. Nope, Alvaro could not deal with that! When the male took his chin and lifted his face, he watched him and smiled happily at him. Alvaro was probably the happiest he could ever be, when he was with Gray. When he said he had something to confess, he blinked his eyes some before listening carefully. Fear hit him right away. Did Gray belong to another person? Was Gray's heart with another? Did Gray want to leave him?! Listening to him say it was very wonderful made him happy in the back of his spazzing mind, while he continued to listen. Something he didn't want? The whimper made him frown even more, while he waited for him to tell him what he needed to. Once his eyes were locked with his again, he sat there mildly scared on the outside and a wreck inside.

H-heat? Blinking a few times, he continued to listen to him and watch him pace the room. Wait... Alvaro stayed on the bed not moving a muscle, as he let his mind process what he was just informed with. After probably a life time wait for Gray- a moment of shock and processing for Alvaro, Alvaro quickly stood up and practically tackled the male in a hug. "T-that m-means w-w-we can have kids?! We wouldn't have to adopt!?" He asked, while his face was a dark shade of red again. Yes that was what he had been thinking about for the most part. "How could I ever not like you because of that!? In fact that is amazing news!" He told him and held him close. "I-I mean... I-if y-you wouldn't m-mind having... m-my k-kids?" He asked him curiously, as he looked down slightly.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:20 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray was pacing but he would glance at the other from time to time in fear and worry because he knew that right now he wouldn't be but he sure wanted to do more with Alvaro and that was because his body and mind felt mated already to the other male. But suddenly he was hearing such positive reactions from the human which had him blinking in bewilderment. "You really really are happy about this ? I mean you do realize that I'm not going to want to leave the bedroom for a long while as my heat will only allow me to want to be with my mate yes so there is no fear of cheating but it also will have me desperate ..which I honestly already am to have you mate with me until I'm with child. " he admitted. "Your seriously alright with mating with a nymph ? Your a human and I so knew that you would feel trapped and you would want to run away from me the moment that you knew." he told him blinking softly tears rolling down his checks but he quickly wiped at them. "You see Alvaro I was watching you for a long time and found that I reacted to you like you were my mate. I suddenly needed you even though your male it became something that I needed and because of the heat I worked to find any way to get that. " he admitted softly.

"But no I didn't fake drowning and no I never lied to you about not knowing what being gay is. I never knew that there was a difference as my people have always been attracted to one thing and one thing only. The scent of the one that is to be there mate. It doesn't matter if its a male or female as we don't truly have a sex well a specific one anyhow." he blurted then grabbed the other and pulled him to the bed rolling once they were on it so that he was on the bottom. "I need you Alvaro . I've needed you so very bad for so very long and I've always thought that you would hate me so I never approached you. Then I nearly drown and well things have moved from there but I'm afraid your going to slap me and run away screaming. "

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:45 am
Skylar Atherley

How could Alvaro not be happy!? His mind was running around at the simple thought that they could have kids! Their own kids! They wouldn't have to adopt any kids to have children... Seriously, how could he not be excited about that!? He was really excited about this. His father constantly told him about how it was a sin and how they couldn't have kids and stuff like that... A happy smile was on his face, as he listened to him. E-eh? Why would he question him about him being happy about this? He continued to listen to him, his cheeks a dark red color. This was embarrassing but nice to know! On top of that, the male wouldn't cheat! His smile grew more, as he listened to him continue. The fact he already wanted to mate with him until he was with child... It was embarrassing! But he is super excited about this! Well... His body would probably be sore afterwards, but he was pretty sure it would be well worth it! As he continued, he frowned lightly at the fact he was worried about what he was thinking about concerning the fact he was a nymph. He didn't care that he was a nymph! As long as they stayed together, then he was happy!

The tears made him frown more, while he bit his lip and listened to him admit he's been watching him!? W-what? Staring at him in disbelief and shock, he continued to listen to what the male was saying. D-did he fake the drown- hearing him continue he sighed happily. He was glad that he hadn't been lying to him about things or fake drowning... He continued to listen and smile at him, before a squeak left his lip when he was pulled onto the bed. His eyes closed for a moment, before opening his eyes to look at the male when he said his name. He thought he would hate him? Or slap him? Smiling at him, he placed his hands on the male's cheeks. "You don't have to worry about those things. I don't care that you are a nymph, but you might have to take a few minutes in between each time we... mate." He said shyly and looked to the side some. "Otherwise my body probably wouldn't be able to keep up." He added and smiled at him. "And I'm glad you see me as your mate." He told him and kissed him lightly. "And I won't leave you, so you don't have to cry or anything. I don't feel trapped, especially since you're being so truthful to me." He whispered to him when he broke the kiss. Once he was done saying that, he kissed him deeply this time.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled at him as he kissed him back when he was kissed. Hearing him telling him that he didn't have to worry but that he would have to give a little time in between made him smile all the more. "Oh Alvaro take all the time that we need love. As long as I'm with you for eternity I'm happy" he informed him.

Once Alvaro was kissing him deeply though he kissed right back wrapping his legs around the others waist pushing against him some. "Alvaro I love you dearly" he told him in his mind revealing that he could speak in their minds another gift that he was able to do.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:31 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro was glad to have met Gray! Even if it was because the male was drowning... He was still able to meet him, so he was grateful to that! Along with the fact Gray also liked him and wanted to have kids... It was amazing to know the male could have kids, and the fact the male wouldn't cheat on him. Listening to him, he smiled and kissed him deeply. He would always be happy with Gray around, and Alvaro knew that. Smiling in the kiss, he continued to kiss him.

Soon enough he felt the male's legs wrap around him and the fact he was pushing against him. The male was just so amazing in so many ways! Blushing when he heard him, his eyes opened and he looked at him and broke the kiss. W-what? Smiling happily at him, he kissed the male's lips gently. Would he be able to tell what he was thinking? Or could Gray only speak in his mind? 'I love you dearly too, Gray.' He thought while he moved to kiss the male's neck lightly. Gray's body was certainly amazing, and he certainly loved everything he knew about him so far.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:35 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled into the kiss tightening his legs around him. "Love you more then anything I know you love me dearly Alvaro" he told him back into his mind before they soon enough were laying there wrapped around each other panting for breath and gazing lovingly into each others eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 pm
Skylar Atherley

Everything was so amazing about Gray, and he wanted to learn everything about him. Love everything about him. Listening to him, he smiled and kissed him. 'I love you more.' He quietly teased. Soon enough, he was panting to try and catch his breath, while he stared at him lovingly. Gray was his and his only. Just like how he was Gray's and Gray's only. Reaching his hand out, he gently ran his fingers against the male's face. 'So soft.'  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:59 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
/quote]

Gray felt very content as he lay with Alvaro. This was very new to them both and he knew it. "Are you hungry?" he asked softly and then sat up before rising and pulling a cord once he knew that they were both covered up. A servant came in taking in what Gray wanted he then turned and walked away to get what was requested of him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:13 pm
Skylar Atherley

Smiling at him, he listened to him before nodding his head lightly. He was curious of what kinds of things Gray ate, and he was also hungry. Watching Gray pull a cord, he was a bit surprised that someone came. He blushed darkly, while he waited for the man to leave the room. "Thanks..." He told Gray softly, before he moved to cuddle with the male. He was warm and he enjoyed being close to him.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:39 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray cuddled with him running a hand through the others hair. "Alvaro your perfect in every way. I love you so very much and never thought that I would actually love anyone. " he told him as he spooned him before yawning and closing his eyes. "Alvaro will you go back to your father and leave me someday? " he asked weakly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:25 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro was happy to be with Gray, and he wanted to stay with him forever! The guy made him happy and actually cared for him. Closing his eyes, while he ran his hand through his hair he listened. Perfect? Gray was the one that was perfect... Blushing at their positions, he smiled and started to get comfortable. This was perfect. However, he heard the male's question and frowned. "I'll go visit my father, but I won't go back to him. Also, I would never leave you!" He informed him seriously, as he let his hand find Gray's. Slowly intertwining their fingers, he smiled lightly to himself.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:01 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray held him close as they breathed and then he squeezed his hand giving him a smile. "Alvaro I am afraid that your going to get tired of me one day and walk away. I have never thought I would love anyone even more that I would fall in love with a male and find myself wanting to mate with them forever. " he admitted as he shuddered some.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:16 pm
Skylar Atherley

Smiling at the closeness and the fact they were holding hands, he listened to him and frowned. He would never walk away from him! Especially not when he knew the male wouldn't cheat and the fact Gray was so perfect in his mind. His smile returned when he heard him. Moving some, he used his free hand and placed it on Gray's cheek. "I won't do such." He told him softly, as he rubbed his thumb on the male's cheek. "I never thought I would meet someone who I would feel so safe to love and safe around them." He admitted softly before smiling. "But here you are, right in front of me."  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:17 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled at him then closed his eyes. "Yes but with being a nymph the son of the king of the nymphs comes responsibility for me and my mate. You will be charged with that of a royal and keeping the people safe. Its not going to be easy Alvaro. Many hate us and that is why we keep mostly hidden from view. Your father will possibly throw you away for good if he finds out your involved with not only another male but a male nymph at that. Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you ?" he asked as his father suddenly appeared in the doorway a frown on his face.

"There is chaos a foot Gray you need to get up and show our people that your home and that you have found a mate. You need to present him to the people and prove to them that your mated." he stated getting a look from his son.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff