Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] You shouldn't mess with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:10 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

The nurse gave Takeo a smile before he left going into the next room to help with the surgery on the human male. It would take at least four hours before they finally would come out to see Takeo who was not alone at this point because Donald's father Charles was in fact in the room pacing back and forth ignoring Takeo though. He went right to the nurse though and doctor when they entered the room. "What is wrong with my son ?" he demanded totally ignoring Takeo even still as though the other male was in fact not even in the room with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:08 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

After the first hour, he was becoming a bit restless. Would Donald really be okay? On top of that, an older looking guy was pacing around the room! So Takeo moved and sat in one of the corners of the room, to stay out of his way. Another hour passed by, and he hugged his legs frowning. Why wasn't the nurse coming?! By the time the nurse did come, Takeo was tired but he refused to nap. So once the nurse walked in, Takeo quickly stood up and listened to the other male speak. So that was Donald's father? Takeo's father's enemy? He kept his distance, but he looked at the nurse with a slight bit of hope in his eyes. Donald was okay now right?!  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:08 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

The nurse took a deep breath glancing between the two of them. "Well this young man saved your sons life sir." the nurse informed the man who glanced over at Takeo for the first time since he arrived at the hospital and had come into the room. "Then Donald is going to be fine ?" he asked hope in his voice but it was quickly dashed by the nurse shaking his head sadly. "His appendix have been removed which was the problem he was having for now. But he has another issue one which we have to run more tests on in order to find out just how advanced his condition is." the male informed him. "You see your son he has cancer." the nurse explained and then looked worriedly at the man as he sagged to the ground with a loud gasp. "How far along ?" he asked softly. "We don't know yet but when we took out his appendix we removed everything that we could see while we were in there sir. "

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:38 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

His gaze stayed on the nurse, as he waited for him to tell them if Donald was okay. Takeo was wanting him to start speaking of information of Donald soon! Listening to him, he sighed softly. That meant the male was okay right? His gaze on the male's father, before his heart fell at the fact the nurse was shaking his head. What was wrong with Donald now?! He was practically frozen as he watched the father was on the ground. Cancer was horrible right? By the father's reaction, he was sure it was a horrible thing to have. His mouth opened, but absolutely no sounds left it. 'Daddy... What is cancer?' Daddy was the new thing he would be saying until he could calm down with knowing that Donald was okay... If the male would be or not... His eyes started to sting and he raised his hand and wiped his face. Tears? Turning his back to the others in the room, he started to wipe away the salty liquid from his eyes.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:59 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan sighed heavily as he heard this news from his son. "Cancer is bad son very bad but if you bring Donald home with us I can possible turn him into one of us and thus cure him. " he informed his son swallowing hard. "I would have to give something up but you would have your love. Would you be willing to say goodbye to me and rule hell as the rightful heir with Donald at your side ?" he asked trying to keep himself calm since he knew that his son was not going to react well to this news.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:21 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Listening to his father, he frowned at the information. So cancer was really bad to have? Biting his lip, he continued to listen to him. R-really?! His father could cure him? How?! When his father continued, he blinked a few times. What would his father have to give up? As he continued his eyes widened, and he felt more tears leave his eyes. What was his father saying!? Turning around he ran quickly to go see his father. That idiot! Why would he think it would be okay to say goodbye to him? Sure he had chosen Donald over him, but he knew he could speak to him if he ever needed to! Once he was able to spot his father, he practically attacked the male in a hug. "D-daddy!" He cried against his father, as he held him tightly. Demons were not suppose to cry! But how could he not cry with everything going on. "I-I don't w-want you to d-d-die!" He told him shaking his head as he hugged him tightly, but he also wanted Donald to feel better... Hospitals were suppose to cure people right?!  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:31 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan took his son into his arms holding him close running a hand through his hair. "Your crying Takeo that is not something that is easily done by a demon you know that. " he told him then swallowed hard. "I'll try and find a way to save both of us for you but in the end you may have to decide son. " he told him sadly as he held him close. "In the end you may have to decide if letting Donald die is soething you can handle or losing me and gaining a totally new life is what you would wish best. " he told him softly  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:39 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Holding him close, he closed his eyes and let himself enjoy the fact his father was holding him close. If his father were to die, he wanted to remember everything about him! He could care less about what other people though, Takeo knew his father was a great father! Listening to him, he sniffled and nodded his head. He knew it wasn't easy, but he was still a baby compared to the world around him and the unknown thing out there! Crying against his father, he listened to him and shook his head. He didn't want to decide! How could he choose between the two? It was completely different from earlier, at least earlier he knew that his father would still be alive! "I-I d-d-don't..." He started before shaking his head. He wouldn't choose between them! Closing his eyes, he held onto his father and cried. His grip getting a bit looser, but it was still a decent hug. "N-not... c-choosing."  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:55 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan held his son close sighing deeply when he informed him that he wouldn't choose. "Then when the time comes that choice will be made for you son. I love you greatly " he told him

They were now moving Donald to a recovery room as they had done everything that they could for the young man. His father held him having fixed things and was still trying to help out if at all possible
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:09 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

He tried controlling his cries, but he ended up coughing instead. His gaze shifting up to his father, after he spoke. Takeo shook his head and buried his face against his father. Why did such a horrible thing have to happen to them? Sniffling, he closed his eyes again. "W-we need t-to h-hang out..." He informed his father, wanting to at least spend a lot of time with his father, even if his father were to live, he would still spend a lot of time with Tristan. "I love you, daddy." He told him softly.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:30 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan gave his son a soft smile "Of course Takeo we can spend as much time together as you wish to. I promise to always be here for you while I can and you know that you can always come to me about anything. " he told him as he ran a hand through his sons hair. "Takeo you mean the world to me and your happiness is what makes me happy"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:20 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Sniffling lightly, he listened to his father and nodded his head lightly. He was glad that he would spend time with him! It was amazing to hear, and he wanted to make sure he spent every minute he could with his father. When he spoke about happiness, he looked up and pulled his arms back so he could wipe his face off. "B-but... Y-you shouldn't h-have to die f-for m-me." He sniffled out while tried to get all the tears off of his face.  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:55 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan looked at him with bright eyes when his son pulled back and tried to wipe his eyes dry. "Takeo you really need to remember that knowing your happy means the world to me. If you being happy and living on means that I have to give my life to do so then I'd gladly do so for you Takeo. I would do absolutely anything for you." he told him as he reached out and took his hand.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:09 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu. Kuro . Aki

Takeo continued to watch his eyes, as he listened to his father speak. When he took his head, he looked up at him and frowned. Holding his hand tightly, he shook his head. "I wouldn't b-be happy to k-know you d-died for me!" He told him, while he looked at him. Why did it have to be a life or death situation?!  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:09 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tristan thought for a few moments then looked at his son giving him a curious look. "Perhaps Takeo I can work with Donald's father for the first time in years in order to save both his son and my life. If we combined our talents then its possible very slim possibility but possible none the less that I can live as can Donald if it comes to that. " he told him then shuddered. "But that man only wants me dead so don't hold your breath on him agreeing to help us even for his son. "  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff