Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Initial Impressions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper growled shoving him away frowning deeply. I'm not your burden or your problem dammit" he hissed darting up a tree. "You saved me only because of the one that saved you." he screamed. "Go away and stay away" he screamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:42 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail snarled when Piper shoved him away. "I didn't say you were my problem but I don't let people that I just saved." Kail growled. "You told me when you could remember yourself that you wanted to get out of the horrible situation you were in but didn't know how. I got you out now shut up and don't ruin that."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper glared at him from up in the tree. "See you even know more about me then you have let on yet you refuse to tell me. " he snarled out. "I just want to remember who I am and be free to live my life. Right now my mind is a blank and it hurts to try and think to try and force my brain to remember who I was before what ever brought me here." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:41 pm
Skylar Atherley

"You do not want to know who or what you were trust me." Kail growled back. "You wouldn't be free to live your life if you knew. Be happy that your free and you can go on and live your life as you want." Kail continued.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Piper blinked hard "Why on earth would I be any different then you if I knew who I was and what that meant about me ?" he asked then swallowed hard. "Are you saying that who I was was a bad person someone that no one would want around ? " he asked his voice shaking as was his body. He came closer taking hold of Kail's hand clinging to it but his grip was strong and warm unlike any other normal person.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:54 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail rolled his eyes as Piper continued to question him. "Why does it matter can you not just trust me in this. I saved your life and you are better off not knowing who you were or where you belong." Kail tried again. "No i'm not saying that. I'm just saying that, there are people who would want you dead if you knew who you were. Your better off with a new simple life." Kail continued giving a soft blush when his hand was taken and held.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Piper caught the blush but said nothing instead he pulled him against himself holding him for a few minutes. "Kail thank you for saving me even from myself id sounds like." he whispered then backed off placing a light kiss to his check.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:01 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail gave a surprised noise when he was pulled against Piper. His blush darkened when the man kissed his cheek. "Yo-your wel-come." the man stuttered turning away.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper took it in smiling "I'm going to go explore if you care to come along that would be nice " he purred but it was like he was a totally different man since he was saved and had absolutely no memory of his past.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:03 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail looked towards the sky when Piper said that he was going to explore. "I can come with you for an hour but then I have to return. There are some things I need to do." Kail stated.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Piper smiled broadly as he scurried down the tree coming to stand in front of Kail. "I understand that " he murmured. "Lets go you know the area show me around." he told him taking his hand and tugging on it some. His hand was warm and he ran his thumb lightly over Kail's hand smiling softly. "I feel connected to you Kail but I don't know why " he admitted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:54 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail nodded when the prince told him to show him around. What the man had not expected was to have the prince grasp his hand. The blush deepened at Piper running a thumb over the back of his hand. "Thats silly." he complained quietly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki
[/quote]

"What is on your mind " he asked softly rubbing his thumb over his hand a little more

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

(( Bumps for love ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items