Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Post your Codes + Info here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:17 am
Woo, okay so I am forever late to the bandwagon, but I picked up Animal Crossing today and uh, yeah!

Friend Code: 4441-9068-4859
Fruit: Apple
Town/Mayor Name: Halcos/Mavi  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:18 pm
Got you added too, Min xD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 pm
Anyone have turnip prices better then 100 bells?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:39 pm
This is too funny, and very cute. I think Julian was just flirting with Beau. (I hope so, aside from Bob and Wart Jr., Beau and Julian are my most favorite villagers.) So Julian asked me to deliver a package to Beau, said Beau forgot it when he was visiting his house. When I handed it over to Beau he asked if Julian had sprayed it with cologne since he could smell Julian's cologne on it. When I went back and told Julian he said that was the point. XD <3  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:40 pm
One more Gracie check and I will finally get TT Emporium XD 3 floors of wonder~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:14 pm
Hey, if anyone has been attempting to get gold furniture and/or has repeats they wanna trade let me know... I keep getting the same stuff over and over... xD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:39 pm
Sinbari
Hey, if anyone has been attempting to get gold furniture and/or has repeats they wanna trade let me know... I keep getting the same stuff over and over... xD
If you're still looking, let me know what you're lacking! lol Unless we all have a ton of torches or something...

[Also might anyone be able to let me in for petition signatures right now? It's hard to say no to Merengue...]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:41 pm
Maxx D
Sinbari
If you're still looking, let me know what you're lacking! lol Unless we all have a ton of torches or something...

[Also might anyone be able to let me in for petition signatures right now? It's hard to say no to Merengue...]

I'm on right now if you want me to open my gate. And lemme take a tally of my gold stuff too smile  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:46 pm
Sinbari
I'm on right now if you want me to open my gate. And lemme take a tally of my gold stuff too smile
That would be awesome. I just checked and unfortunately I only have repeats of the chair, wall torch and clock - might any of those be helpful?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:49 pm
Maxx D
Sinbari
That would be awesome. I just checked and unfortunately I only have repeats of the chair, wall torch and clock - might any of those be helpful?

I do not have the clock~ I have repeats of chair, and closet~

Gate is open~ Sinbari - Durem  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:45 pm
Sinbari
I do not have the clock~ I have repeats of chair, and closet~

Gate is open~ Sinbari - Durem
Thanks Sin, that was ridic fun. lol Hope you enjoy the clock!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 pm
Maxx D

That was fun, will have to visit you some time wink

Also, what I was going to say Re: Pokemon.... I told my mom not to laugh when I put it on my list... she says "You didn't laugh when I asked for I Spy! haha" >D TRUTH.

Edit: Yes, thank you for the clock!~

If anyone ever wants to visit, I'm literally always available after work. The game is always sitting here in the cradle on and going, even if I'm not actively playing. I don't mind if anyone ever needs signatures, to sell fruit, or anything, just quote me and poke at me! <3  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:36 am
FINALLY updated Friend Codes, I seem to have forgotten I started this thread..whoops.

I'll update the FAQ in a bit.

Also, as a personal note, if anyone every has Perfect Cherries on premium that does not have cherries as a native fruit and wouldn't mind me visiting, please quote me and let me know? Extra plus if you have bell boom ordinance. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:35 pm
I DON'T HAVE AC BUT HERE IS MY FRIEND CODE ANYWAY /cry
because I'm going to steal everyone else's now and pick up a copy in the next few days maybe >o>

0189 - 9228 - 7810  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:12 am
I have cherries, Chrys, or I would letcha know >D Same for me as for her, then..*always has cherries to sell* XDDD

Gotcha added, Ruri~  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces