Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:53 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Be careful what you wish for...

"Hn?" Asho looked up at Miles and turned a bright red in the face again. "I... I...." he shoved the blonde away from him. "Because I can!" Was his lame excuse as he hurried to get ready like he was asked. He shifted his form to match the one Mary knew of but left the light scratches where he had been hurt to follow up with Miles's accident excuse. Pondering all the while on why he always felt compelled to do more than he had to for Miles. He wasn't seeing the man as a 'Master' anymore. Was it 'friendship', the thing the blonde was always trying to say they had between them that compelled him so? But Asho had friends a long while back and didn't feel like this for any of them....

It wasn't long before he was begrudgingly following Miles out of the house to the car. They drove along Asho pouting, Miles pondering, until a stop light and Miles popped off his oddball question. "Huh.... yeah. I mean they're all dead now but they were real. Over poaching by humans caused them to dwindle and if any are alive to date then no being knows it.... Don't tell me you accepted my existence but didn't expect there to be other 'mythical' creatures?!" Asho seemed dumb struck at that. "You really are dumb sometimes Miles," he laughed at the man.

That was different too. Usually he would take the opportunity to insult humans as much as he could... But this was more playful than mean spirited.

...Because there is usually a Price.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 am
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles' eyes widened when Asho said he 'yeah'. He was about to be all excited and shout 'I KNEW IT!' until Asho finished with the 'were' statement. Miles slouched back in his seat and continued driving when the stop-light turned green.

His dreams about possibly seeing one were dashed aside. But Asho ended with a bit of hopeful sentence, how that if they were, no one knows. What if Miles got to know? That'd be so cool! Miles was so much like a little kid in that sense, believing in genies, magic and fairy tales.

Then Miles' face contorted as Asho's statement practically caught him red handed. After a quiet pause and slowly parking in the parking lot, Miles mumbled,

"That's exactly what I thought..." he spoke low and his eyes glanced down to the floor as they walked inside.

When inside, Mary had practically strangled Miles for making her worry like that. She stated that scars weren't that bad and surely after a few more days, he could get right back to work.

"Well now that that's settled, Asho!" she turned sternly to him. " I need you for a shoot tonight... You can go get changed in the dressing room. You'll be shooting with a famous Egyptian model who says he's very excited to work with you..." she explained. Mary told them that Miles could stay and watch but he was still too scared to work.

When they were done with Mary, Miles came to Asho, "I'll wait for on set.." Miles stated with a happy grin.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Glad that they weren't in big trouble but a bit nervous still, Asho looked back at Miles. "Uh but...." He looked down at his feet. "I don't know if I can model with someone other than you Miles...." he sighed. It didn't seem fun if he wasn't with the blonde. Then again it all started with him trying to protect the man from having to do something he didn't like.

Although hearing that Miles was going to be on the set anyways perked him right up. Smiling he nodded,"Alright then. I'll be right there after they get me in whatever it is I'm wearing this time~" Waving he trotted off to the dressing room and let the ladies have their fun. They oohed and awed and complimented his skin and hair and figure. Such kind, sincere words made Asho blush a bit.

After being dolled up the djinn walked out in more casual wear than the previous shoots. They were going for a casual, airy, yet exotic look this time. The olive skin tones and dark eyes and hair paired with their flowing shirts half open gave a strangely exotic flare. Asho even helped by having them braid his long hair but mussing it up to look slightly wind blown. Just a touch of make-up made him look sun kissed and refined.

Walking onto set he beamed a luscious smile at Miles.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles saw this other model standing against the green screen. His red hair and cool exterior seemed to stand out greatly against the green screen. He was in more casual clothes than Asho, that is until one of the girls ran up to him and literally ripped his polo open. He hardly moved and didn't smile.

Miles couldn't put his finger on it... but he got a strange feeling in his gut about this guy.

... I Got This.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am the Red Star over the Desert Sand!

User Image

"Ch-...Lets hurry this up!"

What was the point of being here again...? Aylin asked himself. These humans reeked and although he could kill all of them easily, he was trying to fit in among society now so he just had to let them make their mistakes. Besides, there was a real prize today.

His crimson eyes scanned about the room and saw this blondie looking at him. Ech... what an eyesore he thought. He refused to make eye contact with that man. His face was hideous and he was just like an ugly yellow pimple on this world. Well as long stayed away from Aylin, then he'd be fine... maybe... Damn these lights were hot..

And then, coming out from the back, there he was. Aylin's heart skipped a beat and his eyes widened. He wondered if he would remember him. His heart wanted to scream his name, screw this whole shoot and teleport the two to his home. But his mind made him keep it together. He just eyed the figure coming towards.

You look... relatively the same .. my love........ Oh how I've missed you..

No more shall I suffer YOUR shackles!

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:14 pm
TenTenPrincess23

As soon as he walked out Asho made a b-line straight towards Miles but stopped when he felt eyes on him. Turning his head his eyes caught the other model. Suddenly he couldn't feel the world around his and his eyes opened wide and his body shook. "Aylin!!" Asho squealed happily rushing to say something no one else could understand since it was arabic.

"How?! Why?!" He made hand gestures as he spoke excitedly. He wasn't the only one left! "I haven't seen you in hundreds of years! Are you well? Where is your.... OH wow! I'm so happy to see you," the djinn sniffled softly pausing his talking and walking towards the other to beam a smile at the only other Djinn. "I thought everyone else was gone..."

Then he twirled around and switched back to english. "MILES!" He called out then noticed everyone was staring at him. Mary blinked. "I didn't know you two knew each other... Have you worked together before?" Then she smiled. "Well that just means you'll do well today so why don't we start so you two can have time to catch up?" And she rushed into detailing her concept and what they would be doing. It was simply a casual commercial for another cologne, but more airy and open feeling.

The pushing and pulling and fluffing and such started. Yet all the while Asho was absolutely just flabbergasted with the appearance of an old friend and lover.

((Sweety please, it's stretching the page... can't you make it smaller?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:24 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles heard Asho and was, like everyone else, a bit taken back. Huh? I wonder how they know each other? Miles asked himself and saw how happy Asho just became. Seeing him smile only made Miles grin in return.

Wait... what did he say just now? I couldn't understand the beginning...? Well Mary did say he was Egyptian... but I didn't know Asho knew how to speak Egyptian..? Miles's eyes widened..

Could he really be?.... Miles quickly put the the pieces together. He couldn't help but feel a bit worried.

However, Deep, deep, down ,something ugly made Miles get slightly jealous of this newcomer. But the next thing he knows, Miles finds himself looking for Asho and Aylin as they both suddenly had seemed to vanish.

"Huh?"

... I Got This.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

So you do remember me.

Aylin thought to himself as the other hugged him. His arms, too, wrapped lovingly around the other Djinn as he too spoke in Persian.
"I, too, am happy to see you... You're hair has gotten longer.." he smiled patting his head. Were those tears? What's happened to Asho? Surely a thousand years ago, Asho wouldn't bother with silly things like crying. "Are you about to weep?" he asked with a grin, lightly cupping his cheek.

But I should be glad, I suppose. If you're going to shed tears, I'd rather have you shed tears for me... Aylin thought. Aylin and Asho posed for the cameras for what seemed like forever. I'm so happy I finally found you... he thought.

When the shoot was over, Aylin quietly pulled the other and ran back into the dressing room with him. His heart was so happy it was hard for him not to hide it. When they were in the room alone, Aylin wrapped his warm arms around Asho's neck in a fond embrace. "I've missed you so much... I thought I had truly lost you forever..." Aylin slid the glasses off of his face as tears weld up into his eyes.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:20 am
TenTenPrincess23

Asho was surprised that the other took so well to him back. "Am not..." he replied rubbing his eyes gently. Smiling and posing as Mary instructed was a breeze but all the while he kept wondering how his dearest friend came to be here. He didn't see anyone odd in the group so he was sure whatever Master he had wasn't in the room. How odd.

After the shoot he was pulled away so quickly he didn't have time to say anything at all to Miles. "Oh!?" he glanced back to catch a flash of the blonde's confused face but didn't resist. He was just so happy to see another Djinn! Once again he was embraced fondly. Before it might have made his heart beat faster but now... he only felt a great fondness, it didn't compare to the fluttering Miles made him feel.

"It is good to see you, Aylin. Ah, this is only the form I use here at the shoot. My other one is closer to my original nature. But I have always been fond of this one as well... What has brought you to this business? It is unlike you to wander. Where is your Master? Oh you should meet Miles too," Still he looked around to see if a person would pop out from somewhere. "AH!" When he looked back it was the other who was weeping. Reaching a hand up he wiped the tears. "No. You should know better than that, Aylin..." Asho's eyes turned hard again. "No human will end me...." Then the blue softened again. "It was I who thought that all the others were gone. How did you survive?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:28 pm
RoseandBlood

User Image

Aylin breathed heavily as his love gently held his cheeks. He could essentially stay in Asho's arms forever. When he said that this wasn't the true form of himself, Aylin smiled but felt more greedy. He wanted to see Asho's true form once again. He made Asho sit down.

"I have spent, decades searching for our old friends... every bottle or lamp I have come across... always empty... just a dull, lifeless stone..." Aylin knelt in front of Asho, his face looking down at his opened palms as if they were stained in blood. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a scrap of paper, "But then.... I was in New York City and I saw you! On the magazine! I recognized you and ... well I wasn't sure that it was you because there was no name but I found the studio and contacted that mad woman outside and now I found you! I prayed to the Gods that you'd be alright..." Aylin told with the utmost cheer in his voice as he buried his head into Asho's lap. His crimson eyes gazed up into Asho's cerulean ones. "I've come to take you back to my home... I need you... now that I've found you, my love, I can't bare to lose you again..." he confessed, gripping tightly onto Asho's pant legs. Under the collar his shirt, one could see a necklace around his neck that was made up of small dull crystals and stones. Too many on the necklace to determine just how many there are.

Oh right... My Master ... Aylin remembered as Asho would surely want to know just exactly how he's able to do all this searching and becoming wealthy in the process with a Master around... well..

"Hmph... My Master has been dead for 50 years... And that's how long I've kept my freedom", Aylin picked his head up and gently grasped Asho's hand.

Stupid wench.. deep down, however, that smile was a conniving smirk of victory and pride as well as all the memories he had with his previous master. Some were stupid, others morbid, but the most satisfying was her death.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:50 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho gasped when he heard that the other lamps were empty and rusting. The absolute truth of it stung him deeply but at least there was one other. "I...I see...." he answered meekly. When Aylin nestled into his lap, he sighed and petted his hair gently. So Mary and the magazines he'd been in with Miles had led to this had it? This job wasn't so bad after all...

"Huh? Home? But...." Asho tilted his dark head. He couldn't leave, he had Miles and a job and that lovely garden too. However, being with his own kind had a certain lure to it as well. Not only that but so many crystals and gems were stained lifeless under Aylin's shirt that it pained him to think that at anytime he could be ordered to die. Gripping the other djinn's shirt he felt a small panic.

"Ah! B-b-but the seal!? How did you break it? The rule when the Master dies we are sent back to the bottles?" Asho chewed his lip. "I mean even I have only ever managed to tamper with my rules enough to keep me alive this long..." brushing hair out of those vermillion eyes he met them with his blue hues, cupping Aylin's cheek in his palm. "It has been so long I almost forgot my own tongue," he smiled. It was nice to be able to talk like this.

"Oh, but Miles. You must meet my Miles." Asho slipped away from the other and stood. "I'm sure he'd love to have you over as well when he hears that you're an 'old' friend," Asho smiled and turned to the door. Oh this would be so fun! He'd get to learn about times he wasn't able to and Miles would get to meet another Djinn!

With nothing but the purest intentions he opened the door and called out,"Miles!" It wasn't long before he found the man confused and wandering. "We have to let Aylin stay with us a while, just have to!" He spoke excitedly, accent heavy in his words.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles was wandering where they were until he thought they might be in the dressing room. When he approached it, the door swung open and Miles jumped back, narrowly missing being slapped in the face with that door. "Ahhh!" he screamed. Miles then saw Asho and somewhat tried to re-gather his composure. He laughed as he walked inside the room.

"uhm. Sure... I can make dinner. Won't you join us? Uhh Allen was it?" Miles asked, kinda forgetting the male's name.

Although he still wasn't really able to trust strangers for awhile, but since Asho trusted him this time, and Miles already has a fairly good idea of just who and what Aylin really is, he that the other visiting would be just fine.

Wow... Asho sure is happy to see this guy. He's smiling so much. I can't help but smile with him... hehehe... Still... It... took me forever to get Asho to smile like that...

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:57 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho beamed a smile at Miles and turned back to Aylin. "See, there! You should come over. Miles has a lovely garden. It's small but its more lovely than even the Palace's," he spoke to the red head. Then once more he turned back to Miles and leaned closer, chin brushing his shoulder so he could speak into the man's ear. "Aylin, he's like me, a Djinn. I haven't seen him since Persia... a very long time ago..." he squeezed Miles's shirt and gave him a tender look. "He is a dear friend to me, thank you for saying you'll let him come over, Miles. I'm very grateful," Asho couldn't help it that strange soft feeling made him want to kiss Miles! So very lightly the Djinn brushed his lips against Miles' cheek.

"Ah, so Aylin!" Asho kept his close proximity to Miles and spoke to the other. "This is my Miles...." frowning he rolled his eyes. "He ordered me not to say 'master' or call him that so I cannot but he holds my lamp... Or well it's at his house at least. Miles lets me keep it all to myself." Asho practically purred with that delight. "OH~ And I have my own room and the sweetest little plants; the Ivy is very affectionate."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:21 pm
RoseandBlood

User Image

Aylin watched as Asho stood up. Aylin, too, stood up and dusted himself off. Refusing to be seen kneeling in front of a human. And then the door burst open and there was that blonde man. It figures, the greatest eye sore in the world would end up being Asho's master.

"ahh..."

He gave a fake grin as he walked up to the two. Eyeing the blonde made, and suddenly only seeing red when Asho kissed him. Don't tell me that you're in love with this human. Aylin thought to himself. Oh Asho, you clearly don't understand that that man.. is your ticket to freedom...and the only thing holding you back... but you're lucky... He must care about you..... And maybe he just needs some persuasion.. He thought.

Perfect.

"Well, Hello... if you're inviting me, I'd be happy to join you.. but for only a little while... I hate intruding.."
he grinned.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:20 am
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles blushed when Asho kissed him. He felt proud on the inside that Asho seemed happy with him. Asho was, in some ways, bragging about his life. That just made Miles feel happy that he could provide Asho with things that he enjoyed.
"Great", Miles exclaimed after taking a handshake from Aylin and listening to Asho. He figured it out awhile ago, but he'd let Asho have his fun for right now.
"Asho, is there something you want for dinner that both you and Aylin would like?" he asked.

Maybe having another Djinn around for Asho wouldn't be so bad...

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 am
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho couldn't help but beam at them both. It was wonderful Aylin was taking this all so well. He expected a bit more resistance between the two. Then again Miles knew everything Asho had to tell and understood the importance of the whole situation. Miles knew. It always seemed the human had more insite than he let on.

"So was Mary happy with the photos? Can we leave then?" He asked Miles still smiling. As if speaking her name summoned her Mary appeared and gushed over their 'steamy' photo shoot and praised both Asho and Aylin, she also said they would totally have to do more with the both of them. "The chemistry was just amazing! It's like you two were made for each other!" Mary gushed at them. "Mr. Aylin you just have to return sometime soon for another shoot with our newest~"

After a talk, one sided of course, with Mary they were finally allowed to leave. Miles and Asho walked to their car and Aylin to whatever he came in. On the ride home Asho spoke about dinner and how he was so happy to know he wasn't alone in the world. They did hit up the grocery store before finally leading Aylin back to Miles's house.

Once inside he couldn't wait to usher Aylin to the room he had, with all his pillows and the ivy and such. Then he had to rush the other to the garden. The flowers practically exploded into color at their joy of them both.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:47 am
RoseandBlood

User Image

Aylin nodded to the funny lady and as he followed the two outside. "Will do.." He grinned, as he wrapped an arm around Asho. Then when they walked into a car, Aylin winked at Asho as he walked over to a silver Ducati. The helmet was resting on the motorcycle's seat and Aylin slipped it over his red hairy head. In his pocket he pulled out a pair of gloves and he smiled as he slipped them over his hands. The lot road down the road and Aylin enjoyed the ride up to Mile's home since it was away from people and the road was very scenic.

When they arrived, Asho showed him everything just as he said he would and then some. The garden was rather quaint but pretty, Aylin's favorite flowers were hydrangeas. Asho seemed happy here. The room surprised him, it wasn't a bad room either. Aylin still couldn't help but scoff. " Well, you know that you could have a bigger room at my place and all the plants you want... But this place is alright..." Aylin finished. The real thing today was going to try and get to talk to Miles alone. Aylin could smell something scrumptious cooking in the kitchen. "Hmmm.... It seems you're maid is good at cooking too along with house work" he joked as he walked with Asho into the kitchen.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces