Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:53 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley
FaeryFae

(( Thank you very much ))

"I am and have been but I'm trying to ease off on things so that its not so predominant really " he admitted

"Oh, okay." Matt nodded. "So, now that you have more free time, what else do you do besides your Good Samaritan work? What does Vance do to unwind?"

A large smile came across his face as he listened to the other male who he thought was so cute. "Matthew what would you do if you thought I was hitting on you ?" he asked bluntly as he folded his hands onto the table. "I do art to unwind being an artist of sorts in my spare time. If you would like you can come over for a while today and spend some time ?" he asked then smiled. "He wont be awake much today trust me " he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:14 pm
Skylar Atherley

Matthew blinked, growing a bit nervous to Vance's initial question. "I would love to see some of your artwork." he said, trying to sound both firm and friendly, "But, I don't think I would be very comfortable with you flirting with me, especially when Seke is lying in a hospital bed."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:34 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

Matthew blinked, growing a bit nervous to Vance's initial question. "I would love to see some of your artwork." he said, trying to sound both firm and friendly, "But, I don't think I would be very comfortable with you flirting with me, especially when Seke is lying in a hospital bed."

Vance smiled brightly at this shaking his head vigorously. "I would never hit on someone who is spoken for Matthew don't worry I was only inquiring to see your reaction. Your very devoted to Seke that is what he needs right now. But yes I do wish you to come and see my art work "  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:41 pm
Skylar Atherley

Matthew sighed and smiled, growing relieved at Vance's words. "I'm so glad to hear that." he smiled, chuckling a bit. "I'd love to see your work."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:07 pm
FaeryFae

"Then when ever your ready to and comfortable coming over to see it we will go and do so. I know right now you don't want to stray far from your love" he told him smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:33 pm
Skylar Atherley

"Thanks for understanding, Vance." Matt nodded. He glanced at the side when he noticed that their food arrived. "Wow." He murmured, "You were right about the portions. They're huge."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:36 am
FaeryFae

Vance nodded then laughed "Told ya no problem man " he then took up a gravy soaked fry and downed it chuckling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:54 pm
Skylar Atherley
FaeryFae

Vance nodded then laughed "Told ya no problem man " he then took up a gravy soaked fry and downed it chuckling.

Matthew smiled back at Vance and tried one of the gravy fries. "That is good." He grinned, eating another, "Why haven't I tried these things before?"  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 4:25 am
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley
FaeryFae

Matthew smiled back at Vance and tried one of the gravy fries. "That is good." He grinned, eating another, "Why haven't I tried these things before?"

Vance chuckled "Because you didn't know they were here that's why"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:59 pm
Skylar Atherley

"Yeah." Matt chuckled softly, "But now that I know about this place I'm gonna hafta remember not to come here too often. Don't wanna gain too much weight."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:34 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

"Yeah." Matt chuckled softly, "But now that I know about this place I'm gonna hafta remember not to come here too often. Don't wanna gain too much weight."

Vance ate a fry then chuckled "I ate here for a week straight and ten pounds " he admitted  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:42 pm
Skylar Atherley

Vance ate a fry then chuckled "I ate here for a week straight and ten pounds " he admitted

Matthew laughed. "I'm sorry." he said with a chuckle, "It's just that it's hard to imagine. You look so fit. I thought you might would be the type to go to the gym and exercise regularly."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:33 am
FaeryFae

Vance laughed "I am in excellent shape and I don't come here often which is why I'm in such great shape honestly. "  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Skylar Atherley

Matt chuckled along with him. "I can see that you're in great shape. I bet you eat real healthy, too. You're a model picture of healthy living, if you take away the gravy fries and the huge burgers in front of you."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:15 am
FaeryFae

Vance laughed richly "I'm very good at taking care of myself." he drawled just before popping a gravy loaded fry into his mouth.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff