Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Calling the Shot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:11 pm
"Well we've already talked about the weather, and how good the drink is, and about luck..." he said trailing off with yet another smirk.

"So I guess something other than that."

Yeah that was really helpful, Yuri Lowell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:20 pm
She grinned, then sipped even more of her drink. "Hmm....I dunno." A laugh. "I haven't been on a date in at least a year, if you could even call it that," she said with a frown, still trying to choose something to talk about. Not that, that was for sure.

"So have you figured out that phone, yet?" she smirked, tilting her head at him.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:39 pm
"Yeah? I've got you beat on that," Yuri said before the topic was changed to his phone. Which resulted in the guy pulling it out of his pocket to look at it.

"This? Sort of, I think I've got the basics anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:43 pm
She gave him an odd look, then shook her head. "I can't believe that. Not for a second," she smiled, tucking her hair back.

When he produced his phone, she reached forward for it. "All the basics? Calling, texting, facetime, photos, locations, blah blah blah?" she asked quickly, tiptoeing her fingers along his wrist as she waited to see if he would hand her the phone.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:46 pm
"Well I won't force you," he said in regards to her doubt. Though he blinked as her fingers walked along his wrist.

He wasn't exactly holding tightly to the phone so she could take it if she wanted to. The make taking another sip of his drink before speaking further.

"Uh... well I've got the first two."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:49 pm
She tilted her head a little, then brushed her thumb across the side of his wrist. "Huh... I wasn't expecting that," she said curiously, though she removed her hand slowly.

When he made no move to keep his phone, she took it from his hand quickly, bringing it to her side of the table to look it over. "That's a start at least... You haven't changed Lovey's picture?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:38 pm
"Expecting what? Yeah I have a pulse, I'm alive." What else could possibly be interesting about his wrist after all?

"Uh... well I haven't gotten around to figuring that out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:57 pm
She laughed, then reached across again with one hand to attempt to take his and run her fingers now across his palm. "Thought so. You're a swordsman, right?" She tilted her head, her gaze tilted up at him. "I just figured with such a rugged touch, you wouldn't have such smooth wrists." Another laugh. "I don't know."

She withdrew her hand, and took another sip of her drink, though at this point, she was definitely, definitely going to be drunk. If she wasn't already, she assumed. "Look, look, it's not so hard," she told him, sliding out of her seat and moving around the table to sit next to him instead. "See this button? You just push it like this--" she demonstrated, "--and take a picture like this!" With another press of the center screen button, a picture was snapped of the two of them.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 pm
Yuri blinked once, clearly perplexed at the sudden fascination she had with hsi hand, or at least his wrist.

"Well yeah, but my wrist doesn't actually touch the sword." He then smirked as she traced her finger along his palm. "So what's my future look like?" he teased, feeling as if she was reading his palm or something.

When she sat next to him though, Yuri paid attention to what she was doing and then suddenly there was a picture of an excited Dove next to a confused looking Yuri.

"I thought this thing was a phone." ... That was a pretty good picture for something that was not primarily a camera.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:11 pm
"True, I suppose," she laughed, drawing random patterns. Her eyes quickly found his, however, and her smile turned into something much warmer, though she didn't answer until she was next to him, shoulder to shoulder. "I can't say now... but if you're patient, it'll be an answer worth waiting for," she winked, her tone dropping to match her expression.

The expression soon switched again in favor of another grin, and she proceeded to text the picture to herself and set it as his wallpaper before offering him the phone back. "Hey, you didn't think I'd buy you anything cheap, did you?" she teased, though her expression read that she clearly didn't give cheap gifts.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:39 pm
"Patient, huh? Well, good things are worth waiting for," he said back, returning her smile but with a more cocky element to it.

He paused them to take a sip of his drink, feeling his inhibitions starting to slip a bit but not really caring much at the moment.

"Hey cheap has nothing to do with it. Its just crazy how many things these phones can do."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:44 pm
She only hummed in response to his own response to her 'prediction'. Yes, yes they were.

She stole another sip of her drink, before realizing that it was quickly going. That noted, she sat it aside again and leaned toward Yuri, her eyes pointedly on his phone. "Uh, yeah. They can do a lot. You should play with it more," she told him, before her gaze was snapped to the window at a burst of thunder.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:04 pm
"Hey don't drink that stuff too fast, you'll end up regretting it," Yuri said as he noticed that the level in her glass was already lower than his.

He then looked back to his phone with a bit of skepticism. "Yeah I guess. Got other things to play with though."

Really technology didn't fascinate him all that much. Not that he was an ingrate but that's just how he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:11 pm
She laughed, though it died away into a sigh, as she took delicately took another drink. "Regret is really a terribly tragic word...." she said quietly, looking down to the table. "I've got enough to regret as it is. You met exhibit...whatever-letter-you-want-to-pick," she said clearly, with a wave of her hand, referring to their run in with Damien. "And really, he's not even the start of it."

Her smirk returned, however, at his next words. "Oh...? Big shiny swords, or...something softer?" she purred, brushing her hair back from her shoulder as she swept her eyes up to his.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:17 pm
"Hey, no talking about that crap tonight," he scolded her mildly but for good reason. There was no place for talking about woes when they were out having fun.

His cocky smile then returned. "Depends on what I feel like." And some more of that "tea" disappeared.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff