Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:57 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he shivered a bit as he looked up a bit "I'm fine"he said gently as he pulled away and headed to his locker calmly as he took small breaths.

"Michael leave him be, but now why do you want to bang her" the male said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:04 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he shivered a bit as he looked up a bit "I'm fine"he said gently as he pulled away and headed to his locker calmly as he took small breaths.

"Michael leave him be, but now why do you want to bang her" the male said.

"She's tight." He said. "He's not fine." He said more to himself then to anyone "You guys go a head and start with out me." He said and ran after Adrian.
As he entered the locker room he saw thye male fumbling with his lock. "Adrian whats wrong?' He asked.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:07 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Shacky he looked up a bit "I'm fine just need my inhaler that is all'he said gently as he smiled a bit. Trying again for the lock he took deep breaths. "You should be with your friends"he said gently opening it and began to look through his bag.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:11 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Shacky he looked up a bit "I'm fine just need my inhaler that is all'he said gently as he smiled a bit. Trying again for the lock he took deep breaths. "You should be with your friends"he said gently opening it and began to look through his bag.

"Are you joking what if something happens to you?" He asked. "We still have a deal remember?" He said crossing his arms "I'm going to protect you as well, anyone touchs you in any harmful way and I will hurt them." He said sighing.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:24 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"No one in this school will care if anything happens to me really. Besides everyone thinks I cheated to get in here"he said softly as he looked in his bag. Finding it Adrian pulled it out and used it as he looked up. "Go to your friends I will be okay"he spoke softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:40 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"No one in this school will care if anything happens to me really. Besides everyone thinks I cheated to get in here"he said softly as he looked in his bag. Finding it Adrian pulled it out and used it as he looked up. "Go to your friends I will be okay"he spoke softly.

"Damnit! I care!" He said and slammed his arms on either side of Adrian blocking him in. 'Wait. What the hell did I just say!?' he thought to himself "What I mean to say is I can't let you die because of our promise and who cares what those pricks think?" He asked.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:49 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Flinching drastically Adrian blinked gently as he looked up at Micheal as he took a deep breath and watched him worried. "I'm sorry if I upset you Adrian I did not mean to upset you. But the promise will stay even if I'm not in school, I could still get in trouble and never be accepted any where else. And you care what they think because you want them to still accept you"he said gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:55 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Flinching drastically Adrian blinked gently as he looked up at Micheal as he took a deep breath and watched him worried. "I'm sorry if I upset you Adrian I did not mean to upset you. But the promise will stay even if I'm not in school, I could still get in trouble and never be accepted any where else. And you care what they think because you want them to still accept you"he said gently.

Michael glared at the male "Your staying in this school." You said and began kissing him as his hand traveled south "You've been trying to stay away from me and I don't like it." He said as his hand got busy.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:03 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blushing a bit he shivered as he blinked a bit but kissed back as he trembled a bit. "I'm not trying to, I thought it would be safer for you and as well better for you Michael"he said panting a bit. "but we shouldn't be doing this in school someone might see."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:05 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blushing a bit he shivered as he blinked a bit but kissed back as he trembled a bit. "I'm not trying to, I thought it would be safer for you and as well better for you Michael"he said panting a bit. "but we shouldn't be doing this in school someone might see."

At that moment someone coughed "Some one already has." Michael froze and turned around. It was Mark "What are you doing down here Mark?" Michael asked angerliy.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:11 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adiran shivered and trembled as he looked at Mark as he blinked softly as he shock. 'This is not good. I got Michael in trouble'he said

Mark smirked a bit "I came to get you and see if you are still going to football practice. But I come down here and see you getting hands with the nerd. Oh this is going to be good, wait till the whole school finds out your gay Michael and as well screwing the school nerd. Oh this is priceless"he said making his way to the door to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:14 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adiran shivered and trembled as he looked at Mark as he blinked softly as he shock. 'This is not good. I got Michael in trouble'he said

Mark smirked a bit "I came to get you and see if you are still going to football practice. But I come down here and see you getting hands with the nerd. Oh this is going to be good, wait till the whole school finds out your gay Michael and as well screwing the school nerd. Oh this is priceless"he said making his way to the door to leave.

Michael tackled Mark "Damn it you tell anyone and I'll make sure the only time you get with anyone is with a guy, cause you won't be able to bang a girl." He said growling.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Mark hissed and looked at him calmly "Then drop the act of being nice to the nerd and go back to who you were. For christ sake all the girls are missing you chasing after them and as well the team misses you. So drop him for good and just let him tutor you and start being the person that we all saw you before. Its either that or I tell the school"he said coldly.

Adrian changed quickly and walked away but stayed hidden some where else to listen and see what was going to happen. He wanted to know if this was going to end bad or not.

"Besides your just screwing the nerd by the looks of it and don't tell me that you have feelings for the nerd you don't. So stop messing with him and start going back to the girls and screw what the nerd wants and dump him or I will tell"Mark hissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Mark hissed and looked at him calmly "Then drop the act of being nice to the nerd and go back to who you were. For christ sake all the girls are missing you chasing after them and as well the team misses you. So drop him for good and just let him tutor you and start being the person that we all saw you before. Its either that or I tell the school"he said coldly.

Adrian changed quickly and walked away but stayed hidden some where else to listen and see what was going to happen. He wanted to know if this was going to end bad or not.

"Besides your just screwing the nerd by the looks of it and don't tell me that you have feelings for the nerd you don't. So stop messing with him and start going back to the girls and screw what the nerd wants and dump him or I will tell"Mark hissed.

"You want me to go back to who I was?" He asked. "Maybe I didn't like who I was, hiding behind a mask to keep from being bullied then bullying others. It felt wrong. And I feel something for Adrian I just don't know what it is yet." He said sighing.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:45 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"I know what it is Michael, you are just using him for sex and nothing more. Once you get bored with him you will dump him like all the girls you did. He is not different your a player and thats who you are "Mark hissed.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff