Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:19 pm
"Alright, you can trust me." She reassured, with a small smile when he admitted that, "You look great, I promise."
She watched at he looked over the outfit in the mirror, folding her hands in front of her. "Its a lot like to style of all you're other jackets, but its got a more... hmm sporty look to it? Not quite, like for activity! And then you usually just wear plain black shirts, but this one has that stripe," She pointed toward his chest, so it bring out the details on you're jacket more, plus adds more base colors that are seen a lot in Trainer fashion." she tilted her head "of course its not hard to tell that its from Grand ile either. The first Grand Ile trainer."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:30 pm
He made a light, positive hum, "I did like the hood on the other one - in case of rain or something - but this seems better for the training I've been doing lately…" A faint, warm smile answered the enthusiasm she put into her words, and a thought came to mind. "Do you want to look around and find something too?" he suggested. "I mean, I know you bought clothes the last time you were here, but it seems a little unfair with you just watching." Especially when it was something that she apparently derived so much interest and enjoyment from - and there she was just helping out someone who was pretty much apathetic.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:40 pm
"Yeah, the hood was really great about the other one." she agreed, "Though how often did you actually use it anyway." She offered instead.
She did perk up a little at the mention of his training, always happy to hear about that. before she blinked at his offer for her to go look around.
"Hm?"
She took a moment to consider that, "Well I got to help, that was fun." she smiled "It wouldn't mind taking a look, but I didn't want to bore you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:04 pm
"Not so much, I guess," he conceded, though he supposed it would have come in handy the night of the sudden downpour - or maybe not, given how torrential the rain had been.

A shrug, "I don't really mind." He hesitated a moment, a hand raised to the back of his head as he visibly tried to find the vocabulary to pronounce a thought. "Because you know, last time, with everything that was going on, I didn't really pay any attention, and-- well, never mind." He shook his head in dismissal of the words, unable to find the phrasing.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:17 pm
And...? And what? Wasn't paying attention to what? arching her eyebrows a little as he spoke waiting for him to finish before he seemed to have lost his train of thought and stopped.
The last time she got clothes? They were on the topic, it made sense he would be talking about clothes, maybe the last time she was in something native to Grand Ile.
... Did he want her to wear something from Grand Ile?
If maybe he wanted to, then there was no real question in Rosie's mind. Perking up visibly the blond tilted her head and smiled.
"Alright, If you're sure you don't mind- and don't if I got you're opinions sometimes."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:33 pm
He'd abandoned the thought, chastised himself for being silly enough to try to bring something like that up, but it sort of seemed as though she had discerned the meaning of his words nonetheless. He responded with a nod and a reserved smile, "Sure, that's fine."

That decided, motions were made to return the shirt and jacket to their respective hangers so that they could be paid for and bagged.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:11 pm
Rosie made sure to keep in mind that not everyone was as fond of browsing around clothes as she and Sera were, so for her companies sake she made sure to shop around efficiently.
It was certainly a way to pass the time, and she attempted to keep Luke entertained with conversation, or including him for his opinions, that he might or might not have even cared about.
But even by the time she was finishing up she had enjoy herself, if nothing more just spending time with Luke.
The clothes, were just a bonus.

"Ahhh, I forget how much I like this fashion." At least wearing it. stepping out of the dressing room, where she paused to smooth out the clothes with two brushes of her hand before straightening up and stepping into a controlled spin, holding her hand out to the side when she finished. "What do you think? Look okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:43 pm
Browsing clothing was a fairly new experience for Luke, and given any other company he might have decided that it was a positively boring endeavor. Watching her have a good time was enough, however, to reverse that appraisal. It was easy for his thoughts to slip away from the intent of the activity, replacing it with the simple consciousness of passing time with someone dear.

Luke had never paid much mind to the country's fashion. Natalia had come by wearing various dresses from time to time, and he'd occasionally seen some of his house's maids out of uniform when they were leaving for or returning from time off, but he hadn't really given any mind to the civilians he had passed - neither today nor any other. As Rosie stepped out to display herself, he had a passing moment of amazement that he'd never noticed the city's fashions before. He wore that amazement too clearly in his expression before understanding that there was an expectation for a verbal response. He nodded an affirmative, "Yeah." A pause, and green eyes turned aside. "Well, 'okay' might… be a bit of an understatement?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:15 pm
She waited for a response, though she honestly expected a verbal one, though no verbal response could have really expressed as much as that look on his face.
Color flushed her cheeks, causing her to look down at her feet. Never having before felt so self continuous, but... pretty good about it at the same time.
A smile joined her lips when he spoke, only making her round her shoulders. What he said certainly wasn't helping her ability to breath, or the keep on her cheeks.
She let out a happy laugh, lifting a hand to her cheek "Ahh you're making me blush," she admitted sounding both amused and shy.
giggling again she tried to glance up, but failed after a second.
Why was breathing hard again? Was it always this hard?
"Thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:42 pm
There was something about her reaction that made him feel just as conscious. Somehow, proper English came to his thoughts. "Honestly," he said, the words mostly breath and a color to his own features. "Honestly, you're always beautiful regardless of what you wear. Just, when it's different, it's easier to notice."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:01 pm
How... was she supposed to respond to that? What was the proper response for that? Rosie was pretty sure it wasn't an incoherent high mutter of words that she didn't even know.
Or crying! She distinctly noticed the sudden feeling that she was going to cry, and thankfully caught it, and stopped it before it became a reality. It was how red her face was that she wasn't able to stop as easily, made worse as she just recalled what he had told her 'You're always beautiful.'

"Y You're too sweet." She managed to find SOMETHING to say after standing there for a bit longer then she meant to. Smiling and shyly tucking her hair behind her ear to occupy herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:13 pm
For a while he stood in silence, unsure why drawing breath should be so difficult when the sentiment he had voluntarily conveyed had been a simple truth. Eventually he stumbled his away around to something coherent, "Ah, uh, sorry, I don't really know much about this kind of stuff, so as for improvements or anything…" She had requested that he share his opinion, and he had given it, but it felt kind of unproductive compared to the evaluation she had offered earlier. More importantly, though, the thought was noise to fill the silence, and that felt like something needed at the moment.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:01 am
Rosie was thankful when Luke spoke again, not that she was feeling uncomfortable or anything, she just couldn't think of anything to say, despite many attempts. Looking at him was difficult too, though she knew it was polite to make eye contact, she was worried that her eyes would give way too much away.
But back the outfit, yes good the outfit she could talk about the outfit.

lifting up her arms to look at the sleeves, she smiled and nodded. "I think I like it as it is anyway." She agreed.
"So I'll get it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:54 am
He nodded in response to her decision, silently approving. It almost seemed like a waste to leave it behind, even if it wasn't necessarily practical to wear for things like training.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:30 pm
Why not? It wasn't often that Rosie got to go to Grand Ile, she didn't expect she would have much of an occasion to wear it, but it could join the few outfits she had obtained, it also seemed appropriate to wear clothes from Grand Ile, in Grand Ile
And besides, how could she leave it behind, knowing that Luke had thought she looked beautiful in it... what was she kidding herself, that was the decision maker right there.

With nothing really else planned to do, and at least starting to seem a bit more relaxed after the morning's uncomfortable encounter, meandering around the town and looking at what Grand Ile had to offer with her friend was a good way she felt to spend some time.

It was when they were walking through the sidewalks lined with shops of different kinds that her stride paused, and she stepped over toward a kart that was full of different kind of healthy brightly colored flowers.
Holding a hand out and waving it to try and get Luke's attention "Hey, look at these."
It was hard not to notice them, even the smell they gave of just filled the air with their aroma.
She smiled and greeted the person manning the kart before studying the different types of flowers.
"You should pick some of these up." She offered, glancing over at her red headed friend. "What kind of flowers did you mother like?"
A moment of consideration after that question. "Or... does Grand Ile have a traditions for paying respect?" She had no intention of being insulting because she didn't understand local customs.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff