Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:42 pm
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

Not to mention he has a bit of a fiery attitude and he's sitting all by himself. c;

I gotcha hahah. I just sent in another mage, male this time, to Rinn to see if I can throw one more in. Wouldn't want Nana having too much fun by herself ;D

I'm probably going to end up creating more guy characters because I think there's more girls then guys. xD haha at least, that's what I thought. Be warned, he's not nice on first impressions. He knows that vampires are frowned upon so he takes it to heart.

XDD poor rinn is gonna get so confused. Everyone is gonna have like...5 people. We should ask her how many guys and girls she's thinking of having.

Yeah xD At the most, I can handle 4. xD maybe 5 but still, we should ask.

I think Nana and Alex are going to be my only two. I hope she accepts Alex.

He's Nana's twin wink

Spoiler alert! xD jk jk That should be interesting. I wish I could get Mari to interact with others. She's too well-mannered to push herself to do so. And btw, when she spots Nana in the dining hall, she's most likely going to apologize for not saying anything earlier (when Nana said hi) lol xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:44 pm
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

I'm probably going to end up creating more guy characters because I think there's more girls then guys. xD haha at least, that's what I thought. Be warned, he's not nice on first impressions. He knows that vampires are frowned upon so he takes it to heart.

XDD poor rinn is gonna get so confused. Everyone is gonna have like...5 people. We should ask her how many guys and girls she's thinking of having.

He's Nana's twin wink

Spoiler alert! xD jk jk That should be interesting. I wish I could get Mari to interact with others. She's too well-mannered to push herself to do so. And btw, when she spots Nana in the dining hall, she's most likely going to apologize for not saying anything earlier (when Nana said hi) lol xD

Hahaha Mari and Nana are gonna be great friends. She's really awkward when she first tries to talk to people to so no worries. Mari is gorgeous too so maybe Alex is gonna hit on her ;D hahah. Unlike Nana, he's pretty easy going and easy to talk to.  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:52 pm
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

He's Nana's twin wink

Hahaha Mari and Nana are gonna be great friends. She's really awkward when she first tries to talk to people to so no worries. Mari is gorgeous too so maybe Alex is gonna hit on her ;D hahah. Unlike Nana, he's pretty easy going and easy to talk to.

I'm glad. They seem like they're going to get along. :3 And Mari says Thank you. c: hahahaha Goodness, Mari's gonna be all confused and oblivious. lol That's cool. Can't wait till everyone gets on. x)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:55 pm
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

He's Nana's twin wink

I'm glad. They seem like they're going to get along. :3 And Mari says Thank you. c: hahahaha Goodness, Mari's gonna be all confused and oblivious. lol That's cool. Can't wait till everyone gets on. x)

Mmm every night I look forward to you guys and having fun making up a story. It really is something I look forward too :3  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:58 pm
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

He's Nana's twin wink

Mmm every night I look forward to you guys and having fun making up a story. It really is something I look forward too :3

Yes, indeed. ^__^ I enjoy reading everyone's creative posting. <:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:59 pm
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

None of us really like to write one liners, I actually hate one liners cause then it gives me nothing to bounce off of. So yeah, everyone in the RP seems to like lengthy posts. :3  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:03 pm
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

None of us really like to write one liners, I actually hate one liners cause then it gives me nothing to bounce off of. So yeah, everyone in the RP seems to like lengthy posts. :3

Yeah, they tend to kill off the rp but this rp seems to flow well. :3 I'm already loving this rp though. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:48 pm
LilRinn
Do I reply, or should I just wait? lol

Eeimae

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:56 pm
Eeimae
LilRinn
Do I reply, or should I just wait? lol

Erm... I guess wait a little while to give her a chance to reply. :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:40 am
I won't be able to post tomorrow until the afternoon, to let you guys know. <:  

Eeimae

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:55 am
Eeimae

Mari is such a busy little bee xD. Ill make sure to get the intros done quick with her and Nana ahaha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:58 am
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

Mari is such a busy little bee xD. Ill make sure to get the intros done quick with her and Nana ahaha.

She sure is! I went to bed knowing that I had to reply to all of you guys. xD (I couldn't post last night ;n; I was sad)  

Eeimae

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:03 am
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

She sure is! I went to bed knowing that I had to reply to all of you guys. xD (I couldn't post last night ;n; I was sad)

xD I know..I came home late and I felt the same way...I feel like we're all in different time zones tho. Its 2:00 in the afternoon here..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:06 am
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

xD I know..I came home late and I felt the same way...I feel like we're all in different time zones tho. Its 2:00 in the afternoon here..

Oh my gosh, it's only 11:06 am here. o.o  

Eeimae

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:09 am
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

Oh my gosh, it's only 11:06 am here. o.o

Hahah you're four hours behind me ^^  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas