Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] PokéCon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:13 pm
Booth 10, Rosie, Luke, Jace

The woman simply nodded in agreement with a smile, visibly glad that Rosie hadn't asked anymore questions like that.

Nicolette couldn't help but look to Rosie at the mention of a new Eeveelution, and one small hand flew to her face when she saw it. "Oh!" Oh... my gosh. That was... the cutest pokemon she had ever seen. "Ohhh, look at how cute it is! Oh my goodness!" It was adorable. Some of the others were too, but that... oh my gosh.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:19 pm
Booth 10, Rosie, Nicolette, Jace

The idea that there was a whole region full of pokemon that they'd never even heard of daunting, given that he was still trying to learn more about the ones he already knew about. He smiled lightly at the expression of enthusiasm - it was easy enough to see where it was coming from. "Looks like it was pretty much made for you," he commented.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:50 pm
Booth 10, Nicolette, Luke, Jace, Inigo (Peeps with Inigo)

Rosie put a hand to her cheek, half hiding a shy grin.
"I wonder what training a Fariy type is like," she admitted.
She would be excited to see a real one regardless, and from the sounds of it Nicolette shared the same opinion.

"Thanks so much for your help." Rosie told the women, not having anymore questions to ask she looked to the others. with a soft smile.
not rushing the others in case they wanted to ask more questions, someone caught her eye, standing with a small group, well, actually standing with people she knew.
"Oh! hey guys, I'll just be right over there." She told the trainers she was standing with before she stepped away from the booth and headed over toward where a familiar face she had not seen in some time.
"Inigo!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:01 pm
Middle, Rosie, Akira, Henrietta

Inigo had been glancing between the pair as Henrietta gave Gummy the Totodile plush, but a sudden familiar voice he hadn't heard in quite a while pulled his attention, and he turned to the blonde with a wide grin and open arms, ready to give a hug. "Rosie! ¡Hola, mi amiga! ¿Cómo estás? Ah, how are you doing? I haven't seen you in forever!"

Nerius blinked up at the new girl, free from attention since Henrietta had begun focusing on the plushie and the new young man, but he still offered her and her pokemon a polite, friendly "vapor" of greeting, his fins splayed and perked up.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:14 pm
Inigo

It WAS him! the blond perked up with an excited squee hoped right up to him and accepted the offered hug "It has it has! Its so good to see you again! I didn't know you were coming to this convention."
she squeezed him lightly before pulling back, smiling at the other trainer. "I've been good, can't complain~"
Well, maybe she could, but it wasn't like she was going to. "how have you been? Still training I see?" She smiled down at the Vaporeon by the trainers feet.

Vahy'n too stepped toward the pokemon of her species offering a gentle bow of her head  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:23 pm
Rosie

Inigo stepped away from Akira and Henrietta to give them more space, and hugged Rosie tightly for a moment. He moved back as she did, offering her a grin. "You look so different!" He couldn't help but remember how young she seemed when he first met her, way back when. She'd matured so much since then. "I didn't know you were, either! And yep, definitely still training," he replied with a chuckle as he pushed his hands into his pockets and smiled down at Vahy'n. "Been good, too. And you?"

Nerius smiled brightly at Vahy'n and Rosie before he moved to sit obediently at Inigo's feet. he greeted the other Vaporeon amiably, fins still perked.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:49 pm
Inigo

Her eyebrows arched a little "different? Do you really think so?" she asked, not really sure how she might look different.
she reached up and tugged at a strand of her hair "I did have to move the part on my hair," She admitted with a bit of a sheepish laugh. "So that's pretty different."

"I see you've picked up a Vaporeon." Rosie looked delighted at this fact, leaning downt o put her hands on her knees, and greet the water type. "He's beautiful. Oh! How is your Ponyta? do you still train her?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:55 pm
Rosie

"Of course!" He said with a light chuckle. "You reminded me so much of my little sister when we first met, but you look like you've grown up a lot since then," the grunt explained with a smile and a palm-up gesture. Now she actually seemed more like her age, which wasn't honestly too far from his.

Mention of the Vaporeon shifted his gaze from Vahy'n to his own water-type, and he gave a lop-sided grin. "Yep, I got an Eevee as a gift, and I evolved him into a Vaporeon about six months ago. His name's Nerius. And Sonata? Of course, though she evolved quite a while ago. What about your Ponyta? And how's Kiss doing?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:57 pm
booth 10, Nicolette and Luke and middle people mostly Henrietta

When the woman pointed out the new dragon type, his whole little body tensed before he let out a bright and loud "AHHHH! Look at it! It's so cool! ...kinda looks like a big zubat, though..." With a silly laugh, he looked back up to the lady again. "Im definitely gonna catch one of these! Thanks for the picture!!"

He turned again to the bigger trainers with him, but blinked as the girls freaked out over another of the Pokemon in the brochure. Craning to see which one caught his attention, he shook his head. Girls could be so weird sometimes... That one wasnt nearly as cool as Noivern!

And then Rosie was leaving, but instead of following her, Jace stayed back, unsure if he was supposed to. Nicolette had talked to him first though, and had definitely seemed more interested in his presence, so he would stick with her for right now, he guessed. Unless she wanted to go with her friends instead... He was big enough, and he had Chester.

Then again, as e glanced back at the group the blonde girl had gone to, he gasped. "Hey! Henrietta!!!!" he shouted, before running over to her, and calling for Chester to follow.

Chester only sighed, and shook his head at his boy fondly before following him at a speed to match the human.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:01 pm
Everyone

xxxSome unseen speakers quietly crackled to life overhead, and a smooth, feminine voice spoke over the expensive system. "Attention everyone, attention please! The Pokémon League information panel will begin in just thirty minutes! Anyone who wishes to attend should keep the time in mind, and should finish up what they're doing and start making their way towards the conference room at the south end of the grand convention center. Doors will open in fifteen minutes!"

((In one hour, at 6pm EST, this ORP will convert back into your regularly scheduled Raid setting. Please use this time to finish up whatever you were doing. Raid-goers who signed up in advance should begin making their way to the conference room. For any characters not registered for the raid, sorry, but it seems you will conveniently find a reason to stay off-screen for the remainder of this event. IC-ly, you don't have to leave the convention entirely, but you will not be allowed to RP any further interactions beyond this next hour.))

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:19 pm
Inigo

She was honestly touched by that, She had met Inigo for the first time quite a while ago, back before she even took training on very seriously. a warmth in her eyes relayed her sentiment toward him.
It had been a character building year, hats for sure.
"I don't think I really noticed, though that's understandable I think... but thank you."

"I would love to see your entire team at some point, maybe we can have a battle sometime today, I know we've never battled before. You can see my team, Pastin's a Rapidash now, and Kiss Kiss is a Raichu not too. we've been building a pretty strong team so far."

The noise behind her drew her attention back over to her friends, who had stayed by the booth, aside from the young boy Jace who ran over to greet Henrietta.
"I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces today" Rosie noted, looking over to Akira and Henrietta "Just walking in here I've recognized a number of trainers from the field."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 pm
Booth 6, Abel

Dove continued to look over the instruments at the back, until a touch on her shoulder pulled her attention to the man who had appeared at her side. "Hey, yourself," she smiled up at him, before nodding in the direction of the instruments. "Found a reason to change your mind, hm?" That said, she smiled to Isaac, giving a little wave.

When the Chatot made it appearance, she gasped with delighted surprise, reaching out a hand to it halfway to see if it would allow itself to be petted. It seemed friendly enough, as did its owner as he approached. She offered a smile in return, and a soft greeting of her own, then looked again to the beautifully carved pieces at the back. "I was looking, but I am curious... Those flutes there...Are they difficult to learn?" A more gentle smile was offered, as she shrugged a little.. "I've a Rapidash that's fascinated by music..." The other instruments still caught her eyes, as she searched for something for Kazuki, when ever she saw him next. Likely something out of the ordinary, considering she assummed he already owned basics of each one. However, for now, her curiosity remained on the gracefully carved instruments.

Lovey sat at the girl's feet, watching over the collection of pokeballs, her ears high in attention as Isaac approached, offering a lighthearted 'Eeeev!' At his greeting.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:28 pm
People in the middle - Akira/Inigo/Rosie/Jace

Gummy held onto the toy.. happily? Satisfied? Grateful? Indifferent? Probably that latter one, if one judged from the body-language or expression of the crocodile... except- the Totodile did hold onto the Totodile plush in his mouth.

"Aw, he really likes it! Thanks so much, Akira!" She piped up, standing back up, and then blinking, with delight, as another person she knew came and spoke with Inigo.
"Hi Rosie! You know Inigo? Awesome! You're here too! Hey we should have a rematch later! We'll totally win this time though!" Henrietta called a... greeting, or a challenge; well, both... And then there was another, younger person she knew.
"Jace! Hey!" Henrietta grinned at her younger friend... and then realised he was calling a pokémon with him.
"Oh, no way!! You got your Charmander?!" She, and Gummy, moved a little way in his direction. "That's so awesome!! When did you get him?!"

She heard the announcement, and made a note of it.
"Oh, awesome; I'm totally gonna ask so many questions in that! But! Charmander!" She refocused her attention. "Oh man, have you battled yet?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:31 pm
Rosie

He smiled at her words, though he sheepishly rubbed a hand across the back of his neck. "Well, that's probably because you're you every day. I haven't seen you in, man... how long has it been? Ages," he made a wide gesture, "so I guess the changes are more obvious 'cuz it's been so long." That at least made sense in his head, if nothing else.

A battle later? "Uhh," he rubbed the back of his neck again, remembering the fact he'd be leaving in the Rocket van later, "maybe? I'm pretty sure I have plans later, but if we can fit it in I'd definitely love to," he finished with a grin, replacing his hands in his pockets. "Man, that's awesome.." He didn't have any of his others to say evolved, since he already said Sonata evolved. He honestly couldn't think of any others of his that she knew of..

The mention of familiar faces made him glance back to Henrietta and Akira, but he shifted his gaze back to Rosie before long with a smile. "I can't say that I've seen many familiar faces myself, but I think you just know way more people than I do," he suggested with a small chuckle. "I'm meeting people though, and that's always fun.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:35 pm
Luke

As Rosie and Jace left, Nicolette moved a little away from the booth as well to make room for others, still focusing on the brochure in her hands. Luke was still there, though, and for that she was grateful. "Aren't these so amazing?" She asked, holding open the brochure so he could see if he hadn't already, though her tone suddenly turned apologetic as she added, "though I'm afraid I barely know any of the other pokemon, and now there's even more I have to learn about. There's so many," she didn't even know how many, "how do you learn them all?" She suddenly asked, peering up at Luke as if he himself had personally memorized every single pokemon ever. He did know a lot more than she did, after all, and she thought of him as a teacher of sorts.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff