Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫] Gates of Otogakure [Post HERE before entering] {LVL 3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyrus descended from the skies, fashioning himself wing a pair of angelic wings. This was his sage mode. As his shoes touched the ground, Cyrus spoke. "Micheal is on our turf. We have the right to deal with him... if you want to interfere, we'll deal with you as well." There was a judgmental tone in his voice, his face serious. He stood next to Valos, aiming to assist him. His specters appeared next to him, dark energy emitting from them.

Chakra: 310/310
Jutsu Used:
Weapon Style/Stage:
Cyrus' Stats: 9/7

Specters Active: Madness, Anarchy
Specter Jutsu:
Madness: 220/220
Anarchy: 220/220

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 am
~The Ghost of Picasso~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Clay Hands/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Akira Magnus Nara Jr.]

Magnus listened to Valos and continued with a nod and a smile just as Cyrus appeared. "Watch your tongue boy. You will not 'deal' with him. I shall take care of things, just ignore Micael for the time being."

PhoenixTheme Song: Feathers born of Fire
Battle Song: Dear Mother
"I follow the guidance of the Flame."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:43 am
Michael stood still not moving while his puppet circled him. No chakra strings meant it would be harder to stop the puppet. After a while he looked up, the puppet stopped moving and he said, completely ignoring Magus, "Cyrus, you killed my teammate and also what do you mean your terf? You are a ninja from the leaf, not sound? Oh wait let me guess you left the leaf when you joined the syndicate. You will die Cyrus, I might be a Genin, but I am of the Clover clan, and have Takahashi blood flowing through my veins, so in the name of my squad mate you killed, I will kill you!" His puppet then unsheathed two wicked looking swords and charged at Cyrus. Michaels hand became aglow with raiton chakra causing the puppet to become cloaked in Raiton chakra. Michael then shot a lightning beam at Cyrus. No hand seals used  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Cyrus spoke over Micheal, completely ignoring his words. "Magnus, I can't ignore him. You're going against the Sound if you attack us." It's not like he was going to kill him. Cyrus wasn't even planning to attack. The beam of chakra zoomed at his though, which met with the surface of shield of wind. The ground would open up under Micheal with no warning. Since he couldn't fly and his speed couldn't compete with the speed of the jutsu, he would most likely fall into the huge hole. If that didn't kill him the steam that would fly out of the hole surely would. Magnus would most likely attack him if Michael died, which he didn't really want. Cyrus wanted to stay friendly with the man. A horrible darkness would emit from Anarchy and Madness, covering the battlefield. Nobody but Cyrus and his specters would be able to see.

Chakra: 275/310
Jutsu Used: Fuuton: Kanketsusen Souzou (Wind Release: Geyser Creation) S -> SS, Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds) C -> B, Eating the Light, Through the Eyes of Madness
Weapon Style/Stage:
Cyrus' Stats: 9/7

Specters Active: Madness, Anarchy
Specter Jutsu:
Madness: 220/220
Anarchy: 220/220

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:04 pm
Just as the hole opened up, Michael yelled, "Cyrus you son of a b***h. I won't die that easily!" He reached out blindly for the side of the cliff and barely caught on. As he tried to pull himself out the hot air hit him hard, he screamed in pain and slowly pulled himself out while still directing pas movement though blindly. Pa would begin spinning in a circle with his swords outstretched and shooting poison needles 360° around. Michael would be imune to them but no one else. He then repeated his question, "Cyrus did you leave the leaf, or were you never apart of it?" He wanted to kill this man so bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:12 pm
IrIshInjun95
Just as the hole opened up, Michael yelled, "Cyrus you son of a b***h. I won't die that easily!" As he fell he wove with one hand the substitution jutsu and was replaced with a block of wood, he appeared a few feet behind Cyrus and launched a jolt clamp technique from behind. If it hit the area grabbed would be paralyzed for one minute. From the front the puppet Pa would continue towards.Cyrus and begin shooting poison needles and slashing with at him.

((You can't use handsigns to use that jutsu. Takahashi only allows you to to not use Raiton without seals, Substitution requires two hands. Also, you can't see anything.))  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:44 pm
ShiningAce
IrIshInjun95
Just as the hole opened up, Michael yelled, "Cyrus you son of a b***h. I won't die that easily!" As he fell he wove with one hand the substitution jutsu and was replaced with a block of wood, he appeared a few feet behind Cyrus and launched a jolt clamp technique from behind. If it hit the area grabbed would be paralyzed for one minute. From the front the puppet Pa would continue towards.Cyrus and begin shooting poison needles and slashing with at him.

((You can't use handsigns to use that jutsu. Takahashi only allows you to to not use Raiton without seals, Substitution requires two hands. Also, you can't see anything.))

(better I edited it)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:46 pm
With a hop, skip, and a jump, Lars would grab Michael before the steam could reach him and or he could fall into the hole. The specter's could not stop Lars' sight as he had a multitude of sight techniques to see. Once they were both at a safe distance, Lars set Michael down and spoke in a gentle tone, "are you alright?" The steam had nicked the back of his leg, but all in all, he was a-okay. "Everyone stand down!" He shouted. As the poison needles would come to turn him into a pin cushion, Lars would become a set of afterimages, move amongst the needles to Pa and brought his leg down in, taking Pa out of commission for a short moment with swift and heavy strike while sewing the puppet to the ground with lightning manipulation, "that's enough!" Lars didn't know of the situation at hand entirely, but he wanted to.

((lolol late jumping in and such))  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Cyrus settled down, snuffing out all his jutsu. Orders are orders. Everything would be back normal; no hole, no darkness.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:25 pm
As he was grabbed, Michael told Pa in his mind to stand down, when Lars became a blur of images Pa would jump out of the way over to Michael's side. When everyone was ordered to stand down, he relented and stood still. After that he answered the man's question, "Yes I am thank you, and who do I owe my life too?" He was happy that his sight had returned and that everyone was stopping for now.

Had0u

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:26 pm
IrIshInjun95

User Image

窓を粉砕
                                                    壁を取り壊す

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

xxxxx
                                                    Lars smirked and patted Michael on the head, "Lars, Lars Heiland, Otokage." He said that last part with dashing smile with sparkling effect. "and who might you be? Why were you attacking my shinobi?"

"I'll create footprints for others to follow..."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:44 pm

Cyrus spoke up. "He attacked me first... punishment is deserved."

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:11 pm
Had0u

Michael quickly jumped back when he heard that his savior was the leader of the sound, amd quickly replied, "Michael Clover also known as Michael of the Leaf, and I was trying to avenge my teammate, Kairo, who was killed by Cyrus over there. I might be a one armed Genin but I am also someone who will not allow my teammate to die in vain." He knew he should probably shut up but he was furious at Cyrus for his squad mates death.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:23 pm
IrIshInjun95

User Image

窓を粉砕
                                                    壁を取り壊す

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

xxxxx
                                                    Lars sighed, "look, your squadmate could have been revived since Cyrus is here, he was revived from the afterlife himself without the use of the Queen's Drop, so he probably has been revived as well. Your quest for vengeance is petty and it stops here, continue and I shall hold my soldier back no longer. Understand?"

"I'll create footprints for others to follow..."

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:44 pm
Had0u
)

Michael sighed and simply replied, "yes sir." Just before walking away he thought of something and asked, "one more question, would you be the sage of lightning jutsu?" Michael hated to ask but he needed to know because he needed someone to teach him raiton jutsu.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff