Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫]The Bass Cannon of Otogakure [Training Grounds] {LVL 3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:21 pm
shiningace

thewingsofthegods

Post edited.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wind would form around from around Cyrus' skin, removing all the water. The jutsu would stay for the time being, making sure no water could get past. Cyrus would preform some handseals, and a noise would emit from his mouth. His summons would do the same, emitting the same noise in harmony. If exposed to this sound for a fraction of a second, Mizuki's skeleton to splinter apart within her body.

Chakra: 142/215
Jutsu Used: Kouseitan Kawa (Element Skin), Sakuhen - Splinter
Weapon Style/Stage:
Cyrus' Stats: 7/5

Specters Active: Madness, Anarchy
Specter Jutsu: Sakuhen - Splinter, Sakuhen - Splinter
Madness: 220/220
Anarchy: 220/220
Angel Summoned: Aaron
Angel Chakra: 270/300
Jutsu: Sakuhen - Splinter
Angel Stats: 5/10

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:17 pm
shiningace

User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8 ::: Sound Of the Forbidden Four

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

This battle was now over, seeing as Cyrus had not dispelled the Mist properly two posts ago and had touched and covered both he and his angel two posts ago, he was unable to go back in time and dispel the mist as her technique happened with no hand seals and immediately, meaning he was controlled, and in doing so, he would reach up being controlled by Mizuki, and she would make him snap his own neck in a quick fluid motion, killing him before her entire spine would splinter, as her Zao muscles and bones were stronger they would last long enough to make him snap his own neck and even if her spine wouldn't, it never meant she lost control of him. Granted the sound would splinter her skeleton, she would fall down and begin sinking into the river.

Chakra Points= 170

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:17 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
shiningace

User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8 ::: Sound Of the Forbidden Four

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

This battle was now over, seeing as Cyrus had not dispelled the Mist properly two posts ago and had touched and covered both he and his angel two posts ago, he was unable to go back in time and dispel the mist as her technique happened with no hand seals and immediately, meaning he was controlled, made no motion of stopping himself from thrusting his own sword threw his own throat, and was dead as he could not go back in time and stop the mist from ever having touched him, and her jutsu allowed her to control the water within his body. Her body would not ripple and his last jutsu would never have been used, he was dead.

Chakra Points = 170

Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
Mist Active: 3/3

((I told you that Cyrus wasn't carrying any weapons.))  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:18 pm
ShiningAce
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
shiningace

User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

This battle was now over, seeing as Cyrus had not dispelled the Mist properly two posts ago and had touched and covered both he and his angel two posts ago, he was unable to go back in time and dispel the mist as her technique happened with no hand seals and immediately, meaning he was controlled, made no motion of stopping himself from thrusting his own sword threw his own throat, and was dead as he could not go back in time and stop the mist from ever having touched him, and her jutsu allowed her to control the water within his body. Her body would not ripple and his last jutsu would never have been used, he was dead.

Chakra Points = 170

Your profile says otherwise.
Cyrus never stated in RP that he was not carrying his custom swords.
I know because I checked before posting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:21 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
ShiningAce
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
shiningace

User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Chakra Points = 170

((Cyrus never stated in RP that he was not carrying his custom swords.

((It's implied since he's a weapon master, thus giving him the abilty to have hidden weapons. I shouldn't have to state that I'm not carrying something.))  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:23 pm
ShiningAce
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
ShiningAce
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
shiningace

User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Chakra Points = 170

((Cyrus never stated in RP that he was not carrying his custom swords.

It's implied since he's a weapon master, thus giving him the abilty to have hidden weapons. I shouldn't have to state that I'm not carrying something.))

Last time I checked, weapon masters have weapons -.-
Where is he going to hide two swords? His a**?
It was never stated that two of his swords which are in his weapon arsenal and profile were not on him in RP.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:24 pm
Unless someone states to be carrying it in their post, it is to be assume they are not carrying said item.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:26 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Unless someone states to be carrying it in their post, it is to be assume they are not carrying said item.

Okay then 5 posts from now he can't pull out those swords.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:30 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods

Okay then 5 posts from now he can't pull out those swords.

I will give you time to Edit the post to compensate this. again. Last time I'm allowing this though. Next time, from either party, I'm ruling it continues under the assumption what ever you did fails cause your rpc's ******** up.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:43 pm
shiningace

thewingsofthegods

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:45 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
shiningace

thewingsofthegods

Make sure to Read his post before you decide this as your final edit.

Cyrus
Wind would form around from around Cyrus' skin, removing all the water.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:50 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
shiningace

thewingsofthegods

Cyrus

My jutsu controls the water inside of his body, I had already met the preq of getting some of my chakra onto his forehead , now 3, posts ago. If he removes all of the water from his body he will die immediately.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:57 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
shiningace

thewingsofthegods

Cyrus

My jutsu controls the water inside of his body, I had already met the preq of getting some of my chakra onto his forehead , now 3, posts ago. If he removes all of the water from his body he will die immediately.

The requirement of the jutsu to be used is that the chakra water is on their head (Probably acts as the receiver and converter for your chakra). If he removes it, it removes the control. Same as if you cut the Threads for the Rewire technique.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:02 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
TheWingsOfTheGods
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
shiningace

thewingsofthegods

Cyrus

The requirement of the jutsu to be used is that the chakra water is on their head (Probably acts as the receiver and converter for your chakra). If he removes it, it removes the control. Same as if you cut the Threads for the Rewire technique.

Nope. The original technique didn't have the prereq at all, now it does have it to make it less OP.
It is not stated in the technique to work like that. If anything it could be that the chakra in your water technique is asorbed through his skin and allows you to manipulate and control his body as your chakra water is now mixed with his in his blood.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff