Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:47 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami saw her mother step out of the room, looking a bit flustered, though she left the door open. Makoto chuckled, unaware that Mairi could see the electrical green aura flickering around her that marked her as the Senshi of Jupiter just as she could see the swirling icy blue aura that marked Ami as the Senshi of Mercury.

Raen tilted his head as he heard Ginhana barking. "Well, you look like I feel, exhausted, sore... disoriented as heck," he said wryly, leaning against the small closet idly as he watched Mairi. He blinked as he noticed something different about her eyes, though he was unaware that his own aura was swirling with a blend of silvery blue energy and deep indigo-black energy that marked his power as unusual and unique.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi ignored the two girls with the weird auras and looked in the direction Raen's voice had come from once she was in the room, her eyes unfocused.Standing there for a second in shock she, finally, started crying "You let go...I couldn't see and you let go..." All she'd wanted to do was go home.Ginhana gave Raen a baleful look and stopped squirming now that she'd seen him.Mairi sunk down, hugging the silly creature like a life line "And how the hell did we get in Tokyo?" She sat there, looking exhausted and beat up, and more than a little freaked out.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:18 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami tilted her head as her mother came closer to her. "Is the girl okay? She seems exhausted," Saeko asked her daughter, who shrugged. "She seems okay, though I found her in the park very disoriented and dirty; do you mind if they spend the night with us?" she said. Her mother looked thoughtful before shrugging with a slight shake of her head signaling she didn't mind at all with a smile. Makoto exhaled and walked towards the doors, her shift over, fortunately. She planned on heading home to her apartment.

Raen sighed. "I had two choices; let go or have my arms ripped out of the sockets... unfortunately for me, I didn't really get a choice when something jerked us apart," he said quietly, walking towards Mairi. "I have no idea how we ended up here or what the heck is going on... but somehow, I get the sense this isn't the Tokyo we know," he said quietly; he was keenly aware that they had lived in the tiny town of Rimrock, Arizona practically all of their lives. He didn't blame them for being upset with him as he hugged Mairi and rubbed Ginhana behind the ears. "We need to watch out for one another until we can figure out what the hell is going on," he said quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi's tears turned into tiny hiccups as she calmed down, resting her forehead on Raen's shoulder lightly "I wont be watching anything for awhile....I'm blind.I couldn't even cross the street myself, let alone find a door." She pulled the deck of cards out of her pocket, knowing them better than she knew herself, she already knew which card was on top.Wiping her face on the sleeve of the jacket she was still wearing, she took a shuddering breath "Promise not to freak out if I tell you some things?" She was tired, and tired of crying, internally and outwardly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Ami smiled before she turned and left; she was going to get a few things ready and probably get the other Senshi in on it.

Raen chuckled with a sigh. "Regardless, I'm still going to watch out for you," he said with a slight nod, signalling he didn't mind if she did another reading.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi was tempted to roll her eyes but held back "I'm blind, completely and totally blind.I can't see you...but I see you..." She paused slightly, unsure of how to explain it.Finally giving up, she handed him the deck "Shuffle and make a spread, or just pick random cards and lay them face down" It was the easiest was for her to show him what she meant.If he wanted another reading after the last messed up one then so be it, but it was going to be hard to explain if a nurse or doctor walked in and saw a blind girl giving a Tarot reading.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:51 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen shuffled the deck fluidly and unconsciously made the same spread they'd used before. He felt a ripple of energy shoot down his spine and unintentionally half closed his eyes, unaware his aura was making it nearly impossible for anyone to see them from outside the room.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi waited until the last card was laid down "I'm not going to flip them.I'll let you do that when I'm done." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, touching the center two cards, she felt a familiar jolt "The Wheel of Fortune and the Lovers, a chance for opportunity and renewal.It allows for a new beginning." She touched the lower card and then the top card 'The Empress, a sign of power within the mind and soul.The Emperor, the steadfast authority." She touched the two cards on the left "The Magician and the Fool.Both part of one whole, equal yet not.They represent a partnership that spans the ages." Finally, she touched the last two cards 'The Moon and the Sun.The powers of mind and body joining to reach a common goal." Her nose had started bleeding again, somewhat worse than before "Flip the cards and see if I'm right."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:13 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen unconsciously lifted his hand, touching the blood trickling from Mairi's nose before she told him to flip the cards over. To his surprise, a dim silvery aura flickered around his fingertip before the blood simply faded away as he retreated his finger; there was no bloodstain on it, to his shock. He flipped over each card in the same order and inhaled sharply, surprised. Every card she'd named was correct. He was trying to think of a word for what Mairi seemed to be at the moment, but couldn't pull it to the surface of his mind.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:24 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi froze slightly when he touched the blood and quickly wiped it away with a wash cloth on the nearby stand.Hearing his sharp inhale, she winced "I tried to tell you back at your house....I've been seeing things...And not just when I'm awake...The last few days when I sleep...I don't think it's dreams I'm having." She wavered slightly, feeling dizzy.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:29 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen tilted his head slightly. "I thought I was the only one having that happen... not to mention not only what recently happened... but there's something else happening," he said as he held up his hand, unaware that the mark on the back of his hand was glowing a deep indigo color with golden highlights though he noticed it after a moment. After a moment, the katana materialized in a tight spiral of indigo flames, the hilt floating just shy of his palm.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi tried to focus on what he was doing, but even as she did, his aura blurred.The effort making her nose bleed more.Holding the washcloth under her nose, she slumped visibly "I can't see again, even in my head..." It would seem she wasn't quite yet strong enough to use one gift right after the other.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:43 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen tilted his head as he scooped her up bridal style and settled her in the bed he'd been in recently. "Just rest, then," he said as he covered her up before gathering up the cards and absently shuffling them before slipping them back into her pocket. Fortunately he had some juice and half of his turkey sandwich left over if Mairi got hungry.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi went to protest, giving up when she realized the only way he'd stop was if she knocked herself out of his arms and land back on the floor "But I'm all dirty....It's gross." She made a face.She wasn't a girly girly, but even she had standards when it came to climbing into a bed.She knew she couldn't eat just yet, even the thought of food made her queasy.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:55 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen glanced around the room, seeing a side room that had a closed door. "There's a bathroom and most likely a shower six feet in front of you and three feet to the left; use it if you feel the need. I can ask for towels and supplies if necessary," he said quietly, wincing slightly as he felt some of his own injuries protesting though he wasn't going to mention them unless necessary as most of his injuries were scrapes and shallow cuts.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff