Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Big brother and adopted little sister (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:53 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Once Miki was on his back Dust walks back to their parents, he would of got there of took off running but just walking with Miki would let Miki have more time him  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:08 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

Once Miki was on his back Dust walks back to their parents, he would of got there of took off running but just walking with Miki would let Miki have more time him

Miki started to smile again knowing that Dust still loved her. She stayed on his back but fell asleep from the warmth of his fur on her. SHe smiled as she slept though and hugged him as she slept as well.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:37 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Once Dust got to moble home and their parents picked Miki up and took her inside for bed, Dust staid in her animal form and changed his body mass so he could move around inside. Dust walked inside all the to Miki's bed and lays next to her  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:28 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

Once Dust got to moble home and their parents picked Miki up and took her inside for bed, Dust staid in her animal form and changed his body mass so he could move around inside. Dust walked inside all the to Miki's bed and lays next to her

Miki felt Dust beside her and snuggled into his fur cutely like when they were little. She hugged him saying "Dusty...." in a soft voice as she slept.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:15 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Dust snuggles Miki and wraps his tails around her, the next day they were on the road again but Dust stayed asleep with Miki  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:25 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

Dust snuggles Miki and wraps his tails around her, the next day they were on the road again but Dust stayed asleep with Miki

Miki woke up hugging Dust and nuzzled him kissing his cheek to wake him up. She smiled and said "Good morning Dusty." She stayed snuggled in his fur feeling warm but not too warm.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:59 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Dust slowly wakes up yawning a little, he s felt Miki snuggled into her. Dust nuzzles Miki and licked her cheek "morning Miki"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:02 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

Dust slowly wakes up yawning a little, he s felt Miki snuggled into her. Dust nuzzles Miki and licked her cheek "morning Miki"

MIki giggled when he licked her cheek. SHe then stayed snuggled up to him and said "I love you Dusty." She meant it and it was meant to be a mention of her feelings for him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:08 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"I love you to Miki" Dust got up and stretched a bit before changing back  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:14 am
TediKiller154

Miki giggled before she stretched and got up hugging Dust's arm before she said "How did you sleep?"  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:41 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Dust smiles at Miki and picke her up "I sleep well because I was with my lovably sister"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:07 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

Dust smiles at Miki and picke her up "I sleep well because I was with my lovably sister"

Miki giggled and nuzzled at Dust as he picked her up. "oh Dust, I'm glad that you're here." She then hugged him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"I'm glade I'm with you Miki, but promise us you won't scare us like that again ok" Dust put Miki down and pets her head  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:26 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

"I'm glade I'm with you Miki, but promise us you won't scare us like that again ok" Dust put Miki down and pets her head

"I promise." She said and purred as her tails wagged and her wings wrapped around him as she snuggled up to him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:11 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"Good now go to mom and dad, they want to know where you wanna go to this time" Dust lightly push Miki over to where their parents are  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff