Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Song of Gold (Stalker_Ninja & AsianBro87)(1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image

She chuckled and looked at him "I'll be fine...calm downshe touched his face gently "I'm just happy you didn't know...I was so scared...I didn't know what to think, half of me wanted to believe you tricked me and the other half wanted to believe you wouldn't do that to me before you came in..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:29 pm
"I'm sorry.. I should've have known.. Guess i was just being a fool." as he slowly walked her outside. James came back with a doctor and he walks over to see Her wound. "Miss, if you don't mind?" as he pointed towards the bed. Jonas wanted to stay by her side a bit more but he was told to wait from the outside. The gentle man began to lead her as he took out some medicine.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image

She laid down on the bed and sighed. It was too bad he sent Jonas away"It's not too bad is it?" She asked the doctor, it hurt but she had to let him do his job.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:56 pm
The old man speculated the wound and began to dab some ointment medicine on it. Slowly removing the blood stains on her wound. "It seems deep, but not to bad. Just don't be fighting with this arm. You will need lots of rest." as he smiled.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image

She smiled and waited until he finished tending to her wound and stood up "thank you..." She left to look for Jonas, she saw James first and smiled "the knife you gave me...it saved my life...." She looked down and sighed "I'm glad you guys came when you did..I don't know what would have happened otherwise..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:18 pm
James smiled. "No problem lass, if your looking for Jonas, hes in the crow nest taking a rest. Usually it seems being worried takes the wind out of him." as he chuckled. Jonas was resting, slowly dreaming about his days as a child. Where his father used to tell him stories about love and marriages and never ever have love with someone who is about to kill you. Terra wasn't much of a killer on his part but she had her moments where he would stay away.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image

"Ah... She smiled and looked at James I think...I might have a future by his side... She said, honestly meaning it.She walked to boat and looked up at the crows nest and smiled to herself. He made her happy, even in the midst of her own turmoil he reached out and took her hand. She wanted to be able to do the same for him when the time came.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:57 pm
While the supplies were being loaded to the ship. Jonas suddenly awoken from his slumber and noticed Terra looking overhead. "hm...?"  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image She smiled at him and started to wave with her injured hand before it complaining and she winced ah...thats a little sharp she chuckled then sat at the base of the crow's nest..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:05 pm
Jonas looked over and began to sit beside her. "You should be careful." as he slowly created some ice out of the water and brought it up to his hand. "Here put this over it." as he smiled gently.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:14 pm
She smiled and took the ice and used him as a pillow. "Thank you... She said,she wasn't talking about just the ice. She was talking about everything he had done for her since they met, even if she had been aggressive. "you know I wont let you fight the Kraken alone right? She looked uup at him in all seriousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:57 pm
Jonas became surprised of her answer. And sat there thinking. "The Kraken. The very thing that can swallow a ship in hole. Tear the wood like dust... Are you sure you wish to fight alongside me?" as he sat there.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:48 am
User Image

"I would be so sad if you were to get hurt, after this I don't want you to have to be alone. She sighed, she really has fallen for him, shes only known him for a little bit. She kissed his cheek and smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:45 pm
Listening to her answer he found himself trapped as she kissed his cheek with a giddy smile. "Hey, um.. stop .. that?!" as he was confused. Slowly getting up he stood and placed his hand out towards her. "Lets get going, we have a few things to cover before leaving the dock." as he stood there red faced.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:00 pm
She laughed and took his hand "let's go!" She stood next to him as she helped anyway she could with a useless arm. She was happy, she was finally free from her father.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff