Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Light that Fades and The Darkness that Plunders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:35 pm
Aero nods at her statement,"That woman is not right...", he clenches his fist into tight balls and looks concerned at Shadra,"Be best if we stay out of their way...", he says this calmly though the worry still hits the back of his brain nagging at him that he needed to watch the demons in this place.

Oasis's eyes became slits as she hissed through her teeth,"You high pricked hot tempered monster you look at me as if I contain no power...", she rears back ,"Well you want to see what happens when you upset me dear?", the shadows from the outside began to form around her til the area's where shadows should be contain not a single one as they formed behind her back in a form of a large black hole,"I Think best not!", she states irriated, her hands were infront of her at the waist line in a strange symbol connection. her legs were straight and she floated in the air while her eyes blaze in anger,"Shadow come Shadow fall at the will I bec and Call I control your mistress is here do not fear me shadow dears...", she stated the little rhyme as her eyes closed and then dripping from her mouth came black blood while her whole eye became a deep red when they reopened.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:47 pm
Shadra nods sighing. She shivers when she felt the shadow moving.She wraps her arms around her self.

Marcus just watches her then smirks. He moves fast before she could react he licks the black blood from her mouth then moves back"Should of warn you demon blood is my favorite meal"laughter was in his eyes. He didn't fear her.He goes back to resting his back against the wall"I am hot temper because I am trapped here.Normally I am calm when I am in my own domain and don't have to deal with others"He rubs his brow.the sight touch with her skin had given him a headache"Unlike others demons, I don't like to be touched or to touch others unless I have to.Through your tamtrum child before are you are doing is amusing me and I will give you this, you are giving me a temptation but only for your blood."He fixes his gloves then lift a hand to touch his red gem that hung off his neck on his top.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:37 pm
"Are you alright?", demanded Aero as he moved out of his chair quickly and sat next to her holding out his hands in a hugging gesture but didn't move toward her incase she got defensive, he looked deeply concerned to him she was something precious he had to take care of it didn't matter if she were mixed breed or not.

Oasis let out a very loud yowl of frustration as the shadow shot back into their places and she became her normal self again,"You arrogant man!", she screeches at him pounding her feet into the earth,"You monsterous villian! You have nothing but yourself to care for!", she lets out a demonic screech as it filled the air ringing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:13 pm
She nods"Yeah, I feel what the shadow feels"

Marcus looks at her"Actually, I took care of all of my people.I was betrayed by my own brother.The touch of others I can't handle"He went to find a garden.His head was hurting .  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:15 am
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:53 am
"I am sorry it is so difficult for you...", he states frowning as he hugs his knees he knew he had to still be cautious around her or she would be quick to bite back he hears the screeching of Oasis it slightly shaking the house,"That woman is not right...", he states sighing as he narrows his eyes at the door way.

Oasis flung her hand balls of rage and twirled around walking toward the road her teeth where bared and gritted, a very dark aura was coming from her body as she pounded the ground with her feet she wanted to destroys something very badly...

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:56 pm
Shadra sighs as she gets up"I need some fresh air"She walks outside.She moves to lean against the house and closes her eyes.She didn't know what she could do but she felt like it was her fault things were going bad again.

Marcus sighs as he lays down in the garden.He covers his eyes with his arms"Stupid woman."He mutters.He breathed in the scent of the garden and a memory of a time when he wasn't so uptight and cold flashes in his mind.He hisses low in demonic"I will find you brother and I will tear you apart!"He sighs and closes his eyes.Hoping to get some rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:27 pm
Aero sighs watches her leave, he watches the door way,'am I doing something wrong?', he closes his eyes and sighs, getting up he unfolds his wings and lets them flap around there white texture hitting the light at just the right angel. Aero turns away from the door and begins to pace the floor he needed to think. ]

Oasis's temper finally let go as she lets out a loud screetch in the air and then pounds the ground with her first it cracks and shatters the earth as she jumps high in the air and pounds the earth again make an even large crater still not satisfied the demon unfurls her large black wings and flys straight up in the air many miles above the earth she looks down and then with great speed she shoots down to the earth like a rocket in the air and hits the earth again making a small earth quake and creating a crater about 2 miles wide. she then walks away from her destructive mess and back toward the house her eyes blazing but her temper beginning to cool.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:44 pm
Shadra felt it and shakes.She wraps her arms around herself and closes her eyes.She starts to hum to herself to calm herself down.

Marcus slipped into a light sleep.His aura around him was slightly dark yet not  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:50 am
Oasis returned to the house looked at the little brat over in the corner and gave her a cold demonic gesture,"You know your a nuissance He got your attention when I can do nearly the same thing..", she spat at the halfing,"Your nothing but the garbage I walk on the speck in my soup the fly that is annoying", with these words she walks over toward the child and states,"Hells fire calls for you sweety you wanna be licking flames and listening to the old devil telling ya whats what?", she cackles she could laugh but this wasn't a laugh it was a unearthly cackle.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:26 pm
Guenivere ORion

Shadra palens greatly.She felt tears fall down her cheek.She didn't mean to do anything to anger anyone.She wished she had just stayed home.

Marcus slept out in the garden.He turns onto his side.His hair covers his face some not that he seemed to care.As he slept rare black roses that had silver tip petals and a crimson stem grew around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:44 am
Aero hears Oasis pounding someone from outside he opens the door and sees she has little Shadra in the corner crying, boiled rage takes over.
His wings spread out licking the air as if they were flames from a fire, and he with speed as fast as lightening itself he plunged himself and grabbed the demon by the waist fling her and himself toward the ground and towering over her, he demands,"What is wrong with you Oasis!", his voice was loud it wasn't dark but full of a brightness that terrified demons, he looks down at the trembling body,"You will not hurt her!".

Oasis didn't have time to react when what seemed like a light missle exploded into her side and knocked her on the ground leaving her gasping for breathe she looked up trembling in terror at what was the angel Aero she didn't know he could get so aggressive over such a small child and she tried to shake off her own fear of him by laughing in his face,"That brat had no right to be here or maybe she does..", she rolls over slightly getting a footing and then stepping away from aero who was enraged at her she could tell from the great light power seeping from his body, she narrows her eyes and she to begins to seep darkness from her skin it came out in black smoking mist,"I believe halfings that crave attention should burn light and fire".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 am
Marcus woke to the feeling.He sighs then gets up.He picks a flower then walks inside.He used his powers to pin both Aero and Oasis to the wall across from each others"Will you to knock it off! I swear you two are like children."His voice was deep with anger.He didn't fear angels.He saw Shadra crying"Stop that whining and get some back bone whelp!"

Shadra jumps at his voice.She moves fast and ran outside.She was shaking ]with fear and panic.She knew she needed to work harder on being stronger around other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:25 pm
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:56 pm
Aero was about to slap the wench across the face when he feels a tugging and is pinned up against the wall Marcus comes in screaming at all of them even Shadra Aero's eyes blaze even more,"Watch what you say to her demon!", his voice booms louder and he picks up his cross dagger and flings it at Marcus hoping the demon wouldn't have time to move before the light weapon peirced him.

Oasis after the shock of one angel terrorizing her and a demon doing the same passed up she was a dead weight near the wall she looked like nothing but a dead corpse she slunk over onto the floor sprayed out like a worm in the dust.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff