Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
ARC OOC! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 pm
Let's not be argumentative, you two. whee

Or I'm finna get on a plane and smack some bitches.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:19 pm
Kunesume2
Phagosaurus Secks

Dunno who told you that you had the ability to teleport, but you don't. A speed of 11 is not enough for instantaneous movement. Even with 'the speed of the reverse lotus', you cannot teleport.

I'm also not entirely sure who it was that gave you the god complex, but your character is not an omniscient master with knowledge of all the ways of the world. So either you need to get off that high throne of yours, or I will break its legs from right underneath you. Stop being such a damn prude.

Unicorn Haiku Guru
Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:42 pm
Kunesume2
Quick question: How strong are the Arc characters?

I mean, Muffins rp's like he is just Super Powerful same for Katsu and the Jyuubi. How strong are the others in comparison? Are we just as strong?

All of the arc characters have different strengths/uses. The Jyuuha has the best offense against one target, the Jyuubi the best offense against massive areas and multiple enemies, Sage of Six the most well-rounded, Protector has the most diversity and has the best perception/sensory, Divine Light has the best defensive and supportive abilities, and the Thief and Wild Card are sort of unique from the rest.

Honestly, Akira is not as strong as the Jyuuha, in simple combat. He ousts you. However, Akira can teleport around, perceive and therefore avoid almost all attacks, and can easily jump in to finish weakened opponents. Plus, he's got more peeps on his side (regardless of coalition limits), since all RPCs have a common interest in preserving their lives. They're all on an equal playing field for the most part.

^This Guy

And before I have to take YOU down off of your high horse breaks its legs and its neck and yours: a**, where are you getting this "All Omniscient Master" crap from? Mister so elite Mod VC, but is the first one to place labels and Call names on fellow VCs guy...thats your new name now. "Place's Labels"
And it's been stated that the teleportation ability cannot be used in battle. Second time now you've tried bending the rules to suit your purposes in this battle. heart heart

I try to act humble as a VC, because I know that shoving my power down people's throats--actively calling them out in a public thread, posting 'vetoing' their post, and even going so far as to blatantly point out a rule that doesn't actually exist in the guild--alienates people. Please don't abuse your power, Kune. It really does look bad. (And threatening to break my legs and neck really isn't good either....) heart  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:17 pm
Phagosaurus Secks
Kunesume2
Phagosaurus Secks

Dunno who told you that you had the ability to teleport, but you don't. A speed of 11 is not enough for instantaneous movement. Even with 'the speed of the reverse lotus', you cannot teleport.

I'm also not entirely sure who it was that gave you the god complex, but your character is not an omniscient master with knowledge of all the ways of the world. So either you need to get off that high throne of yours, or I will break its legs from right underneath you. Stop being such a damn prude.

Unicorn Haiku Guru
Kunesume2

I mean, Muffins rp's like he is just Super Powerful same for Katsu and the Jyuubi. How strong are the others in comparison? Are we just as strong?

All of the arc characters have different strengths/uses. The Jyuuha has the best offense against one target, the Jyuubi the best offense against massive areas and multiple enemies, Sage of Six the most well-rounded, Protector has the most diversity and has the best perception/sensory, Divine Light has the best defensive and supportive abilities, and the Thief and Wild Card are sort of unique from the rest.

Honestly, Akira is not as strong as the Jyuuha, in simple combat. He ousts you. However, Akira can teleport around, perceive and therefore avoid almost all attacks, and can easily jump in to finish weakened opponents. Plus, he's got more peeps on his side (regardless of coalition limits), since all RPCs have a common interest in preserving their lives. They're all on an equal playing field for the most part.

^This Guy

And before I have to take YOU down off of your high horse breaks its legs and its neck and yours: a**, where are you getting this "All Omniscient Master" crap from? Mister so elite Mod VC, but is the first one to place labels and Call names on fellow VCs guy...thats your new name now. "Place's Labels"
And it's been stated that the teleportation ability cannot be used in battle. Second time now you've tried bending the rules to suit your purposes in this battle. heart heart

I try to act humble as a VC, because I know that shoving my power down people's throats--actively calling them out in a public thread, posting 'vetoing' their post, and even going so far as to blatantly point out a rule that doesn't actually exist in the guild--alienates people. Please don't abuse your power, Kune. It really does look bad. (And threatening to break my legs and neck really isn't good either....) heart

I think the bold part was really vague on Shane's part, and so it was easy to misread. It says Akira can teleport around, but it didn't give any conditions to it, thus Kunesume didn't really make something up but more so misunderstood his abilities, rightly so. Thus I think we shouldn't blame each other and just pin everything on Shane! Problem solved!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:55 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
Phagosaurus Secks
Kunesume2
Phagosaurus Secks

Unicorn Haiku Guru
Kunesume2

^This Guy

I think the bold part was really vague on Shane's part, and so it was easy to misread. It says Akira can teleport around, but it didn't give any conditions to it, thus Kunesume didn't really make something up but more so misunderstood his abilities, rightly so. Thus I think we shouldn't blame each other and just pin everything on Shane! Problem solved!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me! crying  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:07 pm
Hey uh how'd the Mist get destroyed? I've been unable to follow the arc really because I got completely lost and I have hardly any idea of what's going on ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:43 pm
So in the ark, all the villages that were able to be used for RPC's have been basically destroyed. So where do all characters not in the ark go or new characters go???  

Solarius flare

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:30 pm
Basically, Hidden Rock is the only place not destroyed or closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:48 pm
Yes, we opened another village because of this.

And don't worry, right after this dumbness in Mist ends it'll be repaired. >_>

@Techno: Yes, sorry about all that. The addition of the Legendary rank has made things a little hectic, with people wanting the rank and whatnot.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:01 am
Unicorn Haiku Guru
Yes, we opened another village because of this.

And don't worry, right after this dumbness in Mist ends it'll be repaired. >_>

@Techno: Yes, sorry about all that. The addition of the Legendary rank has made things a little hectic, with people wanting the rank and whatnot.
It's not just the rank, foo. I thought we were transitioning this into the next arc, so I jumped the gun a lil bit.

For those of you who don't know, there will be a break between this arc and the next one, so that people have time to settle down and roleplay without 1.5 billion things happening at once. Lol. I thought we were going into the next one immediately, and this was part of my setup.  
The Town Taunts Hadou generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:01 pm
Doing this now, will post later.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:23 pm
i just get back from being hospitalized and all the villages are destroyed by some guy..... W.T.F.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:25 pm
[bounty hunter]
so where does everyone go since some guy destroyed most of the villages?

Exactly what I'm thinking. xD  

Loto Teh Sake

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:02 pm
lotosaki
[bounty hunter]

mabey they colonize in space and then wage war via space shuttles with chakra powered lazers?..... NINJAS IN SPACE!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:16 pm
[bounty hunter]
lotosaki
[bounty hunter]

mabey they colonize in space and then wage war via space shuttles with chakra powered lazers?..... NINJAS IN SPACE!!!!

i was thinking of getting everyone that was lost and creating a village...other then that...i have no clue.  

Death_God_Sakura

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces